Tempest Trials Mini: Shrouded by the Storm!

Vaximillian

Somehow, it only just registered in my head that Drive Def 1 is a second-tier skill.

I guess that means there shouldn't be any issue with implementing the mixed stat-plus skills and everything else that doesn't have a first tier.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should have had Marisa learn Glimmer first instead of HP/Def 2. She usually takes at most 2 rounds to KO non blue enemies but her damage output still feels a bit lacking. Atk + 3 seal, S rank ally and summoner support along with Urdr's buffs should make things easier.

18 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I tried auto battle for the first time this TT and I noticed the AI is quite suicidal. It was going fine until the AI decided adult Tiki shall die on Shigure. It also threw PA!Azura at a Chrom but she killed him and survived with 1hp. She also killed a full health Hector at 26 hp so I guess it’s not all bad but it doesn’t seem to have any sense of self-preservation.

It's great when Marisa will run toward a green like Arthur, and then Fjorm or Lancina will reposition her behind them, and then die on the enemy phase because Emerald Axe and Lancebreaker. Healers at the very least should prioritize healing over attacking. My Bride Lyn will run off by herself to attack something while one of her teammates is in the single digits. And then she will get surrounded and killed on the Enemy phase. Not even Miracle is enough to bail her out.

Edited by Hawk King

75k at the moment and about to fall off from the top 1k. I think it's safe to assume that the top 1k will be in the 150-170k if the pace they're going at continues at a steady rate.

If that's the case then the top 5k should be between 90-105k.

Edited by Alexmender

Got lucky enough to snipe Guunthra and raised her up. She's too frail to join the auto battle team, but adds good magic damage to the bonus run team compared to Summer Xander. Up to now, both teams were completely the same except I sub out the 4 star healer for Genny who has better healing for the bonus runs. I should nab as many kills as possible with Guunthra since -Res seems to kill her base kit and I need more SP for alternative skills.

I wonder what's so special about this TT that I actually grind this one out on Lunatic7 and don't mind. Axura and Fjorm really make this one a breeze for the most part and Marisa ist OK, while any healer can tag along. Having a reason to use Fjorm is also a plus. Might actually get a couple more feathers because of it, screw the top 1k, though.

So 90 minutes of butt-clenching, heart-in-mouth action watching Spurs vs Liverpool and the only thing I can do to calm myself is to spam stamina potions for autobattle, went from rank ~35000 to ~7000 over the course of the match. Yeah...

I said I'd take a point before the match, and am happy to come away with one despite all that happened.

95k for today. I'm somewhere around the 1.5k rank which means that people outside the top 1k stopped grinding that much (or maybe I went a bit too far haha...). I just need to get to something like 110k to stay safe in the top 5k.

This TT got my Bride!Lyn Speed +3 and Hone Spd, Nohrzura Luna and Fjorm has SO MUCH SP AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO USE IT ON.

Should probably replace Fjorm with Lancina and Ayra with Marisa, they're on the same team to train right now.

Fjorm maxed HM, but she really did well in this TTs. With SPD+3 Seal and a Hone SPD (alternatively QR seal) she could counter-kill nearly everything not green (and Oscar). 

I switched in Nowi (TA2, Swordbreaker, RES Refined Lightning Breath) and I gave her Draconic Aura. Even if LB raises the special count to 4, with QP seal and Infantry pulse on Marisa it procs quite often. 

Btw: A score of 84,224 is currently worth rank 4,611. 

Grinding SP and HM in the TT today, as the only CC that I haven't cleared yet is because I can't and I've cleared all missions whose rewards I care, I suddenly faced myself at 62K which currently is rank 15K. Seeing where the threshold was 2 hours ago, and the difference in rank-points from the last 2 comments, I think I can rally and try to get top 10K.

87k is just outside the top 5k so likely near 100k will be the mark to stay tomorrow. A hassle, but dropping out after coming this far is not an option. Those 8k feathers are really nice so I'm going to keep pushing.

108,099 is currently rank 2,050. Tomorrow's last minute rush is sure to make a high impact on scores....My guess would be something around 115-130k will be necessary for top 5k and something around 170-190k for top 1k. How troublesome. 

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I got too lazy after clearing out the rewards several days ago. I’m only at 60k. But I’ve got so many feathers from this, it’s amazing.

You're way ahead of me.  I usually only get a bit above the max reward.  I'm currently at 47,093, so I should hit 50K tomorrow.

Once Tempest is over, I can work on clearing out the Stratum and story quests.

On 2/1/2018 at 11:00 PM, tobuShogi said:

I should have had Marisa learn Glimmer first instead of HP/Def 2. She usually takes at most 2 rounds to KO non blue enemies but her damage output still feels a bit lacking. Atk + 3 seal, S rank ally and summoner support along with Urdr's buffs should make things easier.

Glimmer in general is not a good skill on her, as her damage to begin with is low. You would rather want something like moonbow/luna. Though if you don't want to use her outside of the HM for the tempest i understand.