Tempest Trials Mini: Shrouded by the Storm!

Vaximillian

52 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I have Fjorm, Gunnthra, Axura and Lancina. I'll start with Gunnthra to play my first Horse Emblem since a long time. 

HOW! HOW DO YOU PEOPLE KEEP GETTING THESE SUMMONS SO DAMN EASY!!!!!

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually quite happy about the Seals of this one. Not quite as happy as when we got Heavy Blade, but these ones are pretty awesome.

Poison Strike in both B and Seal gives your non-Staff user 20 unmitigated damage after combat. Put them on Jaffar (who would also need inheritance in his B slot) and that's bumped up to 27 damage (30 damage with weapon refinery). Put them on Felicia and she'll be able to do considerable damage outside of combat until she charges Iceberg/Glacies. Hell, you can put Wary Fighter as the B on an Armored unit so you can get that bump in damage without losing out on Wary Fighter's safety.

Hone Atk being a seal's actually pretty handy as it means you can focus on other good options such as Infantry Pulse, the Tactic skills, Spur/Drive/Ward/whatever, etc. And this means that Bladetome users got their own hidden buff from this TT (since having a free C slot means that stuff like Infantry Pulse, Armor March, and Guidance can take its place, giving them a slightly new level of unpredictability).

And Drive Def...not only is Drive a Spur-like skill (which means it's stackable with Hone/Spur/Drive), but it's Drive Def (which means that combined with its same C skill you can get up to +6 Defense for your Bonfire-/Ignis-using allies without having to be so close to them). And considering Brave!Lucina has Geirskogul's "Drive Atk/Spd 2" effect and her Drive Spd C skill...I'm gonna have some fun~

And to be honest we're getting spoiled enough with the new summon banner already. Another chance at getting Fjorm and Gunthra, as well as some Summer units and more, including a new Ike that has a Killer-effect Aether AND Warding Breath? Guys, we're getting spoiled here.

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Well,

• Fjorm was free,
  • Lancina showed up on the first CYL banner when I tried for Roy
  • Gunnthra showed up on her Legendary banner when I tried another time for Roy
  • Axura was my sole goal and only 5* pull on the dancer banner 

So one of out of these 4 bonus units I actually aimed for. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Well,

• Fjorm was free,
  • Lancina showed up on the first CYL banner when I tried for Roy
  • Gunnthra showed up on her Legendary banner when I tried another time for Roy
  • Axura was my sole goal and only 5* pull on the dancer banner 

So one of out of these 4 bonus units I actually aimed for. 

Oh.... I thought you got these in one summons, my mistake.

11 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I got a Gunnthra from the banner.
I'm probably going to put 20-30 dollars in so I can get the new Ike as well.
Though...I once got 7 5* units with only 60 orbs. If that's not lucky I don't know what is.

4 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Oh.... I thought you got these in one summons, my mistake.

Haha, that would have been an awesome pull. Be sure you would have seen more bragging from my part. ;-) 

The new banner gave me a lot of Raighs, which means I'll stay without Sanaki and without this new and shiny Ike. 

With the slight disappointment of not getting to break my shiny new L’Arachel in aside, I’ve already rode Lunatic 5 auto-battling up to a score of 15,173 and 5* Marisa. Now to return to this process because my laziness knows no bounds.

Edited by Tybrosion

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

I just got a Fjorm from the legendary banner. Now my free Fjorm is +1.

I always been tempted to merge my 5 stars unit but never could follow through on that. They're just too valuable.

58 minutes ago, MilodicMellodi said:

I got a Gunnthra from the banner.
I'm probably going to put 20-30 dollars in so I can get the new Ike as well.
Though...I once got 7 5* units with only 60 orbs. If that's not lucky I don't know what is.

55 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Haha, that would have been an awesome pull. Be sure you would have seen more bragging from my part. ;-) 

The new banner gave me a lot of Raighs, which means I'll stay without Sanaki and without this new and shiny Ike. 

Funny you guys should mention that, I just pulled VG Ike.

I am currently made of super confused right about now.

I'm looking forward to getting the Drive Def Sacred Seal. My Arena Assault lead team already has Drive Def on all four members, and another stack of Drive Def would be very welcome. On my Arena offense team, I can now put Drive Def on the bonus character or Fae to make Nowi care even less about the really obnoxious Bold Fighter Zelgiuses running around.

1 hour ago, Zangetsu said:

Funny you guys should mention that, I just pulled VG Ike.

Congratulations, perhaps I'll give him another try with the TT orbs. 

This is my actual cheese team (I'll build another one around BH!Lucina, PA!Azura & Co.):

Spoiler

KKgHHwa.jpg

btXKRQI.jpg

iDDEO5V.jpg

L2IDMAB.jpg

10 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Congratulations, perhaps I'll give him another try with the TT orbs. 

This is my actual cheese team (I'll build another one around BH!Lucina, PA!Azura & Co.):

Reveal hidden contents

KKgHHwa.jpg

btXKRQI.jpg

iDDEO5V.jpg

L2IDMAB.jpg

Well he's -ATK,+SPD, so it's not that good news. I mean it still good news because I was still able to pull him regardless.

Also your Horse Emblem is terrifying.

Had +1 Fjorm and Lancina, along with Gunthra, so I've been breezing through this TT. Thanks to the last TT Lancina was a part of, she's decked out with Renewal 3 and Reciprocal Aid.

Got both Marisa's, promoted and merged already. 

I have too much free time, which is why I always end up sad that I have nothing to do in this game.

Ok, that ice on the final map is really misleading. We should all complain in the feedback and maybe we can get 5 free orbs or something.

LOL, Enemy Lyn just did 100 damage with an Astra proc to my TA Cecilia.

>Pulled L'Arachel
>She's not a bonus unit.

Ah crap. Good thing Fjorm and Nohrzura both are bonus units, might get Gunnthra or D!Ike as well (I hope Gunnthra, I have too much horse fodder).

8 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

I'm actually quite happy about the Seals of this one. Not quite as happy as when we got Heavy Blade, but these ones are pretty awesome.

Poison Strike in both B and Seal gives your non-Staff user 20 unmitigated damage after combat. Put them on Jaffar (who would also need inheritance in his B slot) and that's bumped up to 27 damage (30 damage with weapon refinery). Put them on Felicia and she'll be able to do considerable damage outside of combat until she charges Iceberg/Glacies. Hell, you can put Wary Fighter as the B on an Armored unit so you can get that bump in damage without losing out on Wary Fighter's safety.

Hone Atk being a seal's actually pretty handy as it means you can focus on other good options such as Infantry Pulse, the Tactic skills, Spur/Drive/Ward/whatever, etc. And this means that Bladetome users got their own hidden buff from this TT (since having a free C slot means that stuff like Infantry Pulse, Armor March, and Guidance can take its place, giving them a slightly new level of unpredictability).

And Drive Def...not only is Drive a Spur-like skill (which means it's stackable with Hone/Spur/Drive), but it's Drive Def (which means that combined with its same C skill you can get up to +6 Defense for your Bonfire-/Ignis-using allies without having to be so close to them). And considering Brave!Lucina has Geirskogul's "Drive Atk/Spd 2" effect and her Drive Spd C skill...I'm gonna have some fun~

And to be honest we're getting spoiled enough with the new summon banner already. Another chance at getting Fjorm and Gunthra, as well as some Summer units and more, including a new Ike that has a Killer-effect Aether AND Warding Breath? Guys, we're getting spoiled here.

Anything not running a Firesweep weapon, shouldnt even touch Poison Strikes. Because Distant Counter will mess up all those units. And you cant run Sweep skills because they use the same slot as Poison Strike. In other words: get rekt :/

Even on Firesweep users its kinde bleh, because why use Firesweep on a unit you know cant kill anything instead of a unit that ORKO 70% of the population. In other words if the enemy survives its Wings of Shit time

So, I know there was a little bit of an aura of disappointment surrounding the rewards this time around, but as I was tweaking my team and changing skills around I was looking for a defensive spur skill for my NY!Azura to boost my Beruka. And then I realised Drive Def was exactly the skill I wanted. At least while a Ward Fliers seal doesn't exist.

My -Spd Summer Xander is surprisingly competent. And of course Fjorm is a monster. Always surprised to look over and see her dead in Lunatic 5 auto battling. I'm not feeling starved for bonus units since Marisa will fit right in with my two existing ones. 

Other than the Hone Atk seal the rewards for this one are a bit underwhelming, but I’m not really complaining. This means I can go ahead and upgrade the Atk Ploy seal finally. 

What is a lot of fun this TT is getting to play with my new favorite meme team. 

image.png

21 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If all those Ikes got into a fight, which one would Soren choose?

Well Soren’s still married to PoR Ike, so presumably that one, but I wouldn’t blame him for going with beefcake Ike. 

I'm using a team of Fjorm, Genny, Zelgius, and Green Azura. I changed Azura's TA to Def 3 for Autobattle. I get very consistent runs with this team.

I found the starting segment of the TT a little more interesting this time. Loki was quite funny.

Edited by Zelgius