Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

Interesting results for the midterms. I'm happy to see three characters that I voted for (Owain, Delthea and Kliff) are in the top twenty. I knew Celica would rank high this time but didn't expect her to be in number 1 on the women's side at the moment. Alm is not doing too bad himself and it looks like Marth is going to get screwed over by split votes again. Wasn't expecting Alfonse to be the favorite one of the Askr trio either.

2 hours ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I expected as such glad Loki and Laevatein are the 1st-2nd popular Heroes characters

Wouldn't it be Veronica and Loki though since Veronica is currently number 5 on the girls side?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah! These results are pretty surprising! I called the wrong one of Tharja and Camilla underperforming it seems, which is fine with me as I like Camilla and am not fond of Tharja. I am shocked at Celica winning right now. I guessed she would be in the top 10 but I didn't realize she was so popular. Way to go Celica. As for males, I am a huge fan of the top 5, especially the meme that is Reinhardt actually making it so high, not to mention Leif is in the top 10! What's going on?

I will be super happy if the current top 4 are the ultimate winners. I would've preferred Micaiah to be one of the female winners but I always knew she was unlikely, so I'm just glad she's still climbing the ranks slowly but surely.

Meanwhile, my votes for today are Ephraim and Pelleas.

I'm fine with the poll except for how high Loki scored. Seriously? I'm pretty sure that 90%+ of those votes were because of the fanservice, but whatever I'll get over it. Some other things I noticed was that Anna scored higher before then now, and that Marth is getting screwed out of second because his votes are split. It is like Ike all over again except if Ike got 3rd instead of 1st. Oh and Alfonse is actually in the top 20 and I am more excited about that then I should be. My boy is getting some recognition so I'm going to change my votes up a bit. The rest are going to be split between Alfonse and whichever Marth is currently in third just because the split votes are bs (and my bias towards Alfonse).

Well, went with Robin today. I'm disappointed Chrom is so far behind, but that's what you get with likely the shift in voter base.

5 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I mean, from what amount of screentime we see of him, I'd say its (somewhat) well warranted. This recent chapter left a me a good impression, at least.

On a lesser note, should this come to pass, we may see a fight of the Hero-Kings in the impending CYL Gauntlet. Quite literally a match of the century

I mean, you're not wrong about the last chapter. It helped me to finally promote him to five star, but I doubt he should be that high. Fire Severa and Veronica also ranked really high. I mean, I find it unlikely that Veronica is more popular than Tharja.

Also, of note, Female Robin did indeed fall heavily. I can't remember who predicted that, but good on you.

Edited by Arthur97

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

You have my support now. I shall now use my remaining votes for the Hero King Marth. The Shadow Dragon one I mean.

Me too. I must stop the Renais twins from getting brave alts. 

Edited by Jingle Jangle

Kaden, Selkie and Keaton, non-dragon transformers in the top 20? That makes me very happy; its a good showing to IS they are desired. I think I'll switch my votes to all Kaden now to try to get him a little higher with Selkie and Keaton.

Just now, Coolmanio said:

Yeah, I totally think I will be giving the rest of my votes to Marth. He really deserves getting a Brave version, since he has been shafted H.A.R.D in Heroes so far.

Yeah. No seasonal, no new versions, nothing. He didn't get the treatment he deserves.

Just now, Midnight Torch said:

#RallyMarth

For the Hero-King!

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Probably people trying to tell IS that they want her as a unit.

People want their waifus. I still can't understand what's so appealing about Celica other than her (visual) character design.

If we were to take the top two on each side now, what would their Brave Alts look like.

Celica - Overlord styled Sword

Camilla - Flying 'Dark' Mage

Hector - Daddy Hector with.... Wolf Beil?

Ephraim - Ephraim on a Horse?

Like this?

Edited by Coolmanio

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Celica at 1st place is surprising, but not as surprising as Veronica at 5th. How did this even happen?

People have been wanting playable Veronica since week 1, pretty much.

Sharena at 48th overall is pretty alright for a newcomer!

2 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

People want their waifus. I still can't understand what's so appealing about Celica other than her (visual) character design.

At least Celica's playable and not a Heroes OC! There's probably more foundation behind her votes than Loki and Laevatein's placements, since those two are not only unplayable but very recently released. I don't even see Fjorm anywhere in the top ten of the women's side. (Unless I'm blind -- totally possible as I have a minor headache right now.)

Go Miccy! The sole Tellius representative in the Top 10/20. Make your continent proud!

Sad to see Tharja plummet down so fast, but I certainly don't mind that Micaiah surpassed her. Certainly wasn't expecting that one.

1 minute ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Wait I can't see the results! :(

Could someone tell me? Or link me please?

Top 20 Girls and Top 20 Guys