Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Screw it. My last two votes are going to SD!Marth. I cannot allow Ephraim to both win and beat the original lord, who could really use that Brave alt more right about now.

I mean, seriously, how has Marth, the original protagonist of the series, not gotten a single variant?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jave said:

Go Miccy! The sole Tellius representative in the Top 10/20. Make your continent proud!

Sad to see Tharja plummet down so fast, but I certainly don't mind that Micaiah surpassed her. Certainly wasn't expecting that one.

Top 20 Girls and Top 20 Guys

This is a surprising early-results... There are a lot of really weird stuff here... Specially Tharja losing the Top 3 Spot.

This makes me even more confident in voting for Micaiah! Let's go!

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Sharena at 48th overall is pretty alright for a newcomer!

Loki is 7th, Laevantein is 16th girls-side. How did this happen. I wonder if the recent story development helped Alfonse climb as high as 19th dudes-side.
If only Sharena actually did something in the story.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Screw it. My last two votes are going to SD!Marth. I cannot allow Ephraim to both win and beat the original lord, who could really use that Brave alt more right about now.

Screw Ephraim indeed.

17 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

You have my support now. I shall now use my remaining votes for the Hero King Marth. The Shadow Dragon one I mean.

11 minutes ago, Midnight Torch said:

#RallyMarth

I ask that you wear our banners high and with pride. Spread far and wide so that all may know of the Savior of Archanea!

grzazy7.png

(not so shameless plug lmao)

Edited by Motendra

What would a Brave Celica even look like?

Also my votes as of now:

egYIajR.png

@Sunwoo

At least Celica's playable and not a Heroes OC! There's probably more foundation behind her votes than Loki and Laevatein's placements, since those two are not only unplayable but very recently released. I don't even see Fjorm anywhere in the top ten of the women's side. (Unless I'm blind -- totally possible as I have a minor headache right now.)

Well at least they're not 1st place! It's what surprises me the most out of this. I mean I understand you though. 

Loki I can understand cus she has two big things going for her, but Laevatein is just naive sympathy. 

Edited by Ae†her

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Loki is 7th, Laevantein is 16th girls-side. How did this happen. I wonder if the recent story development helped Alfonse climb as high as 19th dudes-side.

Screw Ephraim indeed.

Boobs and...smaller boobs.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Loki has replaced Tharja as the thiccness pick, probably. Yeah, Sharena has just been comic relief so far... Her role as the female lead was stolen by Fjorm. Powercreep everywhere!

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Loki has replaced Tharja as the thiccness pick, probably. Yeah, Sharena has just been comic relief so far... Her role as the female lead was stolen by Fjorm. Powercreep everywhere!

Don't bully Sharena, she tries her best.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I am very tempted to throw the rest of my votes at Eirika just for the possibility of overthrowing Camilla. I really do NOT want to see Camilla AGAIN.

Go for Veronica or Azura. If anything, Eirika getting an alt (and a non-seasonal one at that) will cause her to drop.

I don't care anymore! I'm going to keep voting for Eirika even if it is futile! If seasonals keep being AwakeNohr exclusive then it's almost guaranteed that a 4th Camilla is coming soon and having 6 or 7 Camillas is too much for me!

2 minutes ago, Lushen said:

What's with all the Ephraim hate on here?  He's my favorite lord personally.  I get why people don't like SS gameplay but Ephraim is great.

I don’t like Ephraim. He’s down there with Ike and Alm as my most disliked lords. I don’t like him at all.

5 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

What would a Brave Celica even look like?

Prolly as her overclass tbh

4 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Boobs and...smaller boobs.

Pause that. The latter's got potential

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Amen bro. Besides, he'll probably get a Garm-wielding variant out of freaking nowhere anyways not unlike what his sister just got.

Nah, Gheb will get Garm. We’ve gone full meme recently, haven’t we?

4 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

Go for Veronica or Azura. If anything, Eirika getting an alt (and a non-seasonal one at that) will cause her to drop.

I don't think so. I think tons of people who don't want more Camilla will see this and think "Eirika is the only one with a chance, vote for her."

8 minutes ago, Ae†her said:

@Sunwoo

Well at least they're not 1st place! It's what surprises me the most out of this. I mean I understand you though. 

Loki I can understand cus she has two big things going for her, but Laevatein is just naive sympathy. 

Yeeeeeah, I don't know how I'd feel if Loki somehow made it to first. I'm already kind of afraid that this is going to send a message to IS that you don't need to be playable or a deep character to be popular. All you need are boobs, boobs, and revealing clothing. It kind of says something since Sharena, Anna, and Fjorm didn't seem to place within top 20 and they are actually playable (and the former two have been in since the start of the game). At least Alfonse is in 19th, somehow ...

8 minutes ago, Lushen said:

What's with all the Ephraim hate on here?  He's my favorite lord personally.  I get why people don't like SS gameplay but Ephraim is great.

And he's my second fav after Ike. I don't get all the hate for him either.

EDIT: @Sunwoo I don't want that kind of message to be sent to IS either. Because that's honestly disgusting imo. I don't mean boobs are disgusting, I mean liking someone just for boobs is disgusting.

Edited by Anacybele