• Celica, Imprisoned Soul
    • Takumi, Wild Card
    • Takumi, Empty Vessel
    • Robin, High Deliverer
    • Robin, Fell Reincarnation
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General
    • Black Knight, Sinister General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/08/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

So...I haven't really been paying enough attention to know. It looks like team Evil Celica is slated to give Takumi a final hour multiplier. Would that be enough to cause her to lose?

I don't think having the final multiplier will help Takumi's team especially since every time Celica had the multiplier afterwards it takes Takumi three or four hours to catch up.

Seems playing it safe was the wrong choice this time, oh well my rank is still quite high so there's not a lot to worry about as long as I get some mid-high tier multipliers in the finals.

1 minute ago, NSSKG151 said:

I don't think having the final multiplier will help Takumi's team especially since every time Celica had the multiplier afterwards it takes Takumi three or four hours to catch up.

The effect of the underdog team is that because they know they'll have a lot of multiplier hours late in the match, they'll hold onto their flags and score very low early on, but spike dramatically on the final day. Early in the match, Takumi was taking 5-6 hours to catch up after every Celica multiplier, but now he can do it in just two. Celica's multiplier is one hour too late for him though.

As for me, currently rank 5200ish on team Takumi with 610 flags in hand so if nothing goes wrong I should get into the top feather tier at least, not a terrible consolation.

Welp, I was on both Takumi teams, and they both lose.  I'll have no bonus unit for the finals, which is a shame since I was doing quite well in the overall score department. I still want to get top 1K, but we'll see.  

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Damn, Grima is gonna lose.

Well, time to choose between "Imma posses for 5 mins" Celica & "Helmets are over rate so are spoilers" Zelgius

Isn't Grima projected to win?

5 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Damn, Grima is gonna lose.

Well, time to choose between "Imma posses for 5 mins" Celica & "Helmets are over rate so are spoilers" Zelgius

Not at all. For Grima to lose, he would have to double his net points gain from the previous hour. It would take some monumental coordination from team Zelgius to completely stop spending flags and for team Grima to foolishly burn all of theirs for it to result in a Zelgius multiplier. That's a one-in-a-million shot realistically, so Grima has it in the bag.

Edited by Humanoid

I'm definitely not calling Grima got this not yet till the final couple hours in last round especially if team Zelgius bands together with Celica. I'm surprised some people like him than what I seen here I guess vocal minority still is obviously true.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Isn't Grima projected to win?

He is? I'm just being pessimistic.

16 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Not at all. For Grima to lose, he would have to double his net points gain from the previous hour. It would take some monumental coordination from team Zelgius to completely stop spending flags and for team Grima to foolishly burn all of theirs for it to result in a Zelgius multiplier. That's a one-in-a-million shot realistically, so Grima has it in the bag.

See, I don't know my math, but flags do seem to some extent be game changers. Granted that would require one side to massively burn the flags but again being pessimistic.

11 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I'm definitely not calling Grima got this not yet till the final couple hours in last round. I'm surprised some people like him than what I seen here I guess "vocal minority" still is true.

Apparently a few lines & dialogues was enough to win good chunk of people. Who knew fleshing out a character's personality would be the key to making a likable villain?

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Apparently a few lines & dialogues was enough to win good chunk of people. Who knew fleshing out a character's personality would be the key to making a likable villain?

I liked Grima-Robin before it was cool

Poor team Takumi, y'all did not want Celica to get the last multiplier

edit: never mind, for some reason mine was showing up as a multiplier for team Celica. I must've started the fight too close to the hour change 

Edited by kirauza343

57 minutes ago, Blade Lord Lyn said:

I'm definitely not calling Grima got this not yet till the final couple hours in last round especially if team Zelgius bands together with Celica. I'm surprised some people like him than what I seen here I guess vocal minority still is obviously true.

I don't like Grima. He just happens to be the only remaining participant I have. Gotta have that 1.1x bonus.

Anyways, with 30 minutes left and no multiplier, Grima's making it to the finals for sure.

38 minutes ago, Motendra said:

I liked Grima-Robin before it was cool

LIES! NO sane being could like something that generic even if it was one of the best evil dragon designs I've seen in my life

Well, I guess I can't call you a band wagoner now can I?

Figures, I try to sneak in my level 40 Takumi instead of doing the level 1 exploit just for the 7.5 multiplier and end up having to burn two Light's Blessings. This is why I'm driven to cheat.

14 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Figures, I try to sneak in my level 40 Takumi instead of doing the level 1 exploit just for the 7.5 multiplier and end up having to burn two Light's Blessings. This is why I'm driven to cheat.

Cheesing isn't cheating.

Voting Gauntlets are the only place I really use Light's Blessings anyway.  All the modes you'd actually like to use them, you can't anyway, and the places you are allowed to use them, it's either easier to just use more stamina, or they're easy enough that you don't really need them.

Oops I missed Celica's latest multiplier... Oh well, I guess that's just more flags for the final round. My rank is around the 7k mark in army, so I'm doing decent enough!

5 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I got a rando merged Cain who had Pass..

oUIcFhx.png?1

5 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I not only got a 5* Virion as a rando last night, I got one that had Iceberg. Sadly, he wasn't -Res.

Those are fabulously ludicrous randos to get.

And it's going to be a Celica vs Grima final. I was afraid of this. These two are likely to be evenly matched which means it's going to be a lot of "same" and if you miss a few key multipliers (likely during sleeping hours) that's it for your final (and most important) ranking.

I'm rank 1,884 in Takumi's army which isn't too bad and 1,081 in total which is pretty great. But this last one is going to be dicey. Joining Grima since it doesn't really matter which if there's going to be a deadlock and he appeals more to me. Plus it means Grimas as allies and Green > Red in VGs when it comes to ally units.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Cheesing isn't cheating.

Voting Gauntlets are the only place I really use Light's Blessings anyway.  All the modes you'd actually like to use them, you can't anyway, and the places you are allowed to use them, it's either easier to just use more stamina, or they're easy enough that you don't really need them.

Yeah, but... I wanna get 100 of them. For reasons.

Same reason I won't spend stamina potions if it'd take me below 300.

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Yeah, but... I wanna get 100 of them. For reasons.

Same reason I won't spend stamina potions if it'd take me below 300.

Ahhh, I see you are OCD about inventory numbers as well. Much respect.

Well, GG team Grima for your victory. 

Since i play this game this is the 2nd time i loose a voting gauntlet (last time was Shanna vs Amelia). 

Good job team Zelgius, we did our Best. 

Witch Celica won!

I got into the top 5k for Takumi so I consider that good enough (there's no way I can go up to the top 1k when I'm competing with people who started with Takumi since round 1). 

Who should I join?

It seems that Takumi lost. 

...dang it all.

It’s been nothing but constant loses in all these VGs. 

...I guess I’ll jump ship to Grima, I guess. 

Edited by Lord-Zero