Illusory Dungeon!

SatsumaFSoysoy

9 hours ago, MilodicMellodi said:

Same with me, though I press my thumb on my index as support.

I keep all my other fingers tucked in because sometimes they can brush on the screen, and that moment of contact has screwed me over more than once, even outside of this mode.

Edit 9 hours later: S rank on all levels for Hard/Expert! 90~95 actually gave me more trouble than 96~100.

X8skLkN.png

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . .why in the world is the floor 60 boss easier than the floor 40 one?  For comparison, I finished floor 40 with one life, and sight-read floor 60 with all lives intact save one.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well it's polyandry. The historically very rare but not misogynist form of marriage. 

Although those Roys remind me of this one FEH sprite I saw of Roy in a bikini.

Lilina has needs, and some of those needs can be addressed by no less than three Roys. 

Its a very big castle, and it must be maintained.

4 hours ago, Astellius said:

Well, I got S-rank in all the stages, on all difficulties! I spread it out some, since there are quests everyday for it. It was a surprisingly fun game, especially towards the end.

Wow, congratulations! That's crazy, I'm still missing two S-ranks in casual/normal mode. ^^' 

I'm just happy they didn't give out rewards on hard modes that would have effected the "normal" part of FEH (orbs, feathers, items, units), since I would have gone crazy by tapping all day. But something like badges (i.e. "Tap champion") visible in the friends list and score lists (VG/TTs/arena and so on), or just in the castle would have been nice. 

For the final scene, I just thought that I would point out that characters who are S-ranked with each other will be hanging out together in the hot spring. If they're not S-ranked, they'll just be off by themselves. They also only group up into pairs, so if you put 3 of one character and 1 of their S-rank partner, only one copy will be hanging out with the partner, and the other two will just be off seething with jealousy.

Spoiler

6kAApel.png

Catria and Palla are S-rank, as are Est and Minerva. Others have posted some non-S-rank teams, so you can see the difference if you like.

11 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Wow, congratulations! That's crazy, I'm still missing two S-ranks in casual/normal mode. ^^' 

I'm just happy they didn't give out rewards on hard modes that would have effected the "normal" part of FEH (orbs, feathers, items, units), since I would have gone crazy by tapping all day. But something like badges (i.e. "Tap champion") visible in the friends list and score lists (VG/TTs/arena and so on), or just in the castle would have been nice. 

Thanks! You've still got a couple days to get those S-ranks! 

As for rewards for Hard Mode, I think that they could come up with some sort of nominal reward for completing the whole thing, or getting S-rank in everything. My thought was that they could just give us another HP+3 Sacred Seal with the title, or something like that, since there are plenty of those already.

13 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Thanks! You've still got a couple days to get those S-ranks! 

As for rewards for Hard Mode, I think that they could come up with some sort of nominal reward for completing the whole thing, or getting S-rank in everything. My thought was that they could just give us another HP+3 Sacred Seal with the title, or something like that, since there are plenty of those already.

Nah, I won't border. It's not my type of game for longer than one hour. 

A fifth HP seal would be of low value in-game. That's even worse than a badge or trophy, but at least it would be visible on your Castle Captain (who probably don't want to carry a HP seal at all). 

8 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Nah, I won't border. It's not my type of game for longer than one hour. 

A fifth HP seal would be of low value in-game. That's even worse than a badge or trophy, but at least it would be visible on your Castle Captain (who probably don't want to carry a HP seal at all). 

Yep, I figure yet another stat seal would be low enough value in-game that people wouldn't be upset not getting it, but it would at least mark the achievement. Which is more than we have now!

1 minute ago, Astellius said:

Yep, I figure yet another stat seal would be low enough value in-game that people wouldn't be upset not getting it, but it would at least mark the achievement. Which is more than we have now!

Another HP seal would be of negative value as it clogs up the already bloated seal selection screen even more. :P I wouldn't mind if the additional rewards from this mode were just any currency that can be farmed, i.e. badges and arena medals. Gives people an alternate source for them if they for some reason prefer doing this over training tower/arena farming.

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Another HP seal would be of negative value as it clogs up the already bloated seal selection screen even more. :P I wouldn't mind if the additional rewards from this mode were just any currency that can be farmed, i.e. badges and arena medals. Gives people an alternate source for them if they for some reason prefer doing this over training tower/arena farming.

Lol, yeah, the seal selection screen is in need of ways to filter and sort. Great Badges would be nice to get as a reward for completing levels, I frequently run out of blue and red ones. But definitely not more Arena medals, they give out way more than can ever be used (at least for things right now).

11 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Lol, yeah, the seal selection screen is in need of ways to filter and sort. Great Badges would be nice to get as a reward for completing levels, I frequently run out of blue and red ones. But definitely not more Arena medals, they give out way more than can ever be used (at least for things right now).

For most people, yeah, Arena Medals are no problem. But there are probably a number of people who despise arena so much or simply don't care about it to do it, and they still get the refining stones from quests and such.

Actually my second account is a good example, I barely use is and at the moment I have 280 nuggets and just 1009 arena medals, so I can use barely one-third of the nuggets without having to farm arena (which I only do some weeks, if there's not much to do on the main account).

• 1 month later...