Colorless Manakete Predictions

SSbardock84

I'm actually hoping that the new colorless dragon will be an OC. While I like Legendary Ike and Legendary Ephraim, I enjoyed seeing new characters being announced via the Legendary Heroes banner. Plus, it could give us an insight as to what Manaketes are like in the Heroes universe (and why we see enemy Manaketes).

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I think I've got it, I am going to call it now, the first colorless dragon will be soren's little cousin who doesn't have a name, being a combination of every dragon type on tellius they are they only one who has the right to claim the illustrious title of first colorless dragon in heroes.

They will also be the lowest rated dragon in the game on account of their dad being dead and therefore giving us no way to see his stats and their mom sucking so hard that even gareth, kyza, and lyre are laughing.

their dragon form will have the build of a black dragon (always in flight and has excellent posture) and they will be colored dark brown (because snow white, ebon black, and red do not mix at all).

Edited by thecrimsonflash

1 minute ago, thecrimsonflash said:

Alright, I think I've got it, I am going to call it now, the first colorless dragon will be soren's little cousin who doesn't have a name, being a combination of every dragon type on tellius they are they only one who has the right to claim the illustrious title of first colorless dragon in heroes.

They will also be the lowest rated dragon in the game on account of their dad being dead and therefore giving us no way to see his stats and their mom sucking so hard that even gareth, kyza, and lyre are laughing.

Nah, the colorless dragon will be a full blooded dragon Sophia.

It's going to be

Spoiler

Alle

and they're going to be giving us the Hasha original characters, goddammit.

Spoiler

Alle's mom would work, too.

Edited by Ice Dragon

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

It's going to be

Hide contents

Alle

and they're going to be giving us the Hasha original characters, goddammit.

Hide contents

Alle's mom would work, too.

Nah it's going to be colorless horse dragon male Corrin. Just like that comic

Ooh. I do want that twintail mage and Al's romantic interest to be in the game. I just saw some art of her which looked nice

Edited by silveraura25

If the colorless dragon winds up being our legendary hero I think the most likely options are Corrin or Tiki since they're both significant figures to their respective games. Although I'm leaning towards Tiki since I feel like units cast as colorless dragons will be reserved for dragons heralded as divine entities and she doesn't reach title until

Spoiler

She dies in future past becoming the new Naga casting aside aside her previous role as the voice but this would leave a lot of question as to what her dragon form would even be if this were the case.

Edited by MisfitMiju

16 hours ago, raphaelol said:

I'm actually hoping that the new colorless dragon will be an OC. While I like Legendary Ike and Legendary Ephraim, I enjoyed seeing new characters being announced via the Legendary Heroes banner. Plus, it could give us an insight as to what Manaketes are like in the Heroes universe (and why we see enemy Manaketes).

I would love this, I miss getting OCs as legendary heroes and seeing a Manakete from the Heroes world would be really cool.  Of course I still want them to be a guy, but if they are an OC I would be fine if it was a girl.  

2 hours ago, MisfitMiju said:

If the colorless dragon winds up being our legendary hero I think the most likely options are Corrin or Tiki since they're both significant figures to their respective games. Although I'm leaning towards Tiki since I feel like units cast as colorless dragons will be reserved for dragons heralded as divine entities and she doesn't reach title until

Hide contents

She dies in future past becoming the new Naga casting aside aside her previous role as the voice but this would leave a lot of question as to what her dragon form would even be if this were the case.

Please let it be Corrin or young Tiki so I won't be tempted.

Nils would be nice, but part of me has a feeling its gonna be water legendary Corrin / Azura.

I swear to god though if they make the colourless dragon a original character and make it a "uwu theyre a 1000 year old dragon but look 12!!! theyre an adult its okay xD" type like Nowi I will actually die.

Edited by himeki

2 hours ago, himeki said:

Nils would be nice, but part of me has a feeling its gonna be water legendary Corrin / Azura.

I swear to god though if they make the colourless dragon a original character and make it a "uwu theyre a 1000 year old dragon but look 12!!! theyre an adult its okay xD" type like Nowi I will actually die.

Oh no...this is going to happen, isn't it..?

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Maybe it'd be pre-Corruption Anankos?

That'd be cool. I really liked his dragon form for how wacky it was.

What if IS blindsides us and the colourless dragon is in the Easter Banner instead? Just a thought.

The first colorless dragon introduced into the game, that is a huge deal.  So I really really hope they make it a powerful dragon of myth and legend like Mila or Naga, rather than an alt of an existing character.  I personally really dislike the alt trend they got going these last few months, both in legendary banners and the 'new heroes' banners.  

I'll probably be turned off enough if it is an alt that I won't even try to pull for the colorless dragon.  Even though manaketes are my fav.  

One thing I don't believe anyone has talked about yet. Will it be a colourless melee range unit? Or will we have some kind of distant breath attack. Not sure how that would work considering all dragons can share the same weapons regardless of colour.

1 minute ago, Jotari said:

One thing I don't believe anyone has talked about yet. Will it be a colourless melee range unit? Or will we have some kind of distant breath attack. Not sure how that would work considering all dragons can share the same weapons regardless of colour.

Melee range. Close Counter lists colorless breath as restricted.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Melee range. Close Counter lists colorless breath as restricted.

Guess that answers that then. And also discounts the possibility of some kind of healing mage dragon (though I suppose a healer that attacks at melee isn't the most insane thing ever conceived). If melee range colourless becomes a thing, I think I'd kind of like melee range magic attacks too. Would be useful for dealing with bow and magic armours. Maybe it could be a good niche for the likes of the thunder/fire/light etc sword, rather than just another wepaon with distant counter built in.

Edited by Jotari