• Briefs
    • Thongs
    • Boyshorts
  2. 2. Bras

• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

28 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Men- The same organ from which life flows, is that from which the remnantsĀ of a life, its waste, empties. Life and death in united in one structure.

Urine is not the "remnants of a life".

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Urine is not the "remnants of a life".

I was being a little poetic. And urine is produced in the human body's generation of energy. As humans are not autotrophic organisms, we consume other organisms to obtain food aka energy. The digestive process expels that which is no absorbed into the human body from food,Ā and that which is no longer useful to the human body which was originally obtained from food. Hence, useless you live a purely salt and water and vitaminsĀ diet, urine contains things originally derived from living things.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I was being a little poetic. And urine is produced in the human body's generation of energy. As humans are not autotrophic organisms, we consume other organisms to obtain food aka energy. The digestive process expels that which is no absorbed into the human body from food,Ā and that which is no longer useful to the human body which was originally obtained from food. Hence, useless you live a purely salt and water and vitaminsĀ diet, urine contains things originally derived from living things.

Yeah I guess that makes sense in a way. But most of the organic stuff/stuff that was once alive is solid, so poop would have more of that, but okay.

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I heard men tend to more into fetishes than women

Citation needed there.

57 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

That's the quality content I enjoy reading.Ā  Although more than 60 mL is a greater volume than I have typically have had personal experience with.Ā  Though I can't say I've ever measured it.Ā  That just seems like a lot.

46 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Yeah I guess that makes sense in a way. But most of the organic stuff/stuff that was once alive is solid, so poop would have more of that, but okay.

Poop is mostly stuff that never got into your system in the first place.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Citation needed there.

StarTalk Season 1 Episode 3-Ā  interview with guy named Dan SavageĀ and a biological anthropologist named Helen Fisher.Ā Unfortunately I cannot find it for free on the Internet, but the show seemed quite reputable. And I know it is only two people saying that, so I am open to counterarguments from the academic field.

38 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .what the fuck is going on.

We got talking about squirting and fetishes somehow.

22 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I mean, I could probably give you some pretty accurate guesses

You could accurately guess which fetishes I'm into?

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

. . .yeah, and that's enough of that. ;/

Sorry to be a killjoy.

No worries; we can talk about something else.

Ā 

Maybe, how I suck at cooking.Ā  Though I can sew well enough.Ā  Having to do it on human skin made me pretty good at it.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Ā Having to do it on human skin made me pretty good at it.

IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

I always thought that was more with baking, and there was a good amount of room to experiment with cooking.

If you're not that good at it, stick to the recipe.Ā  Once you have an idea of how things work, there's wiggle room.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If you're not that good at it, stick to the recipe.Ā  Once you have an idea of how things work, there's wiggle room.

Guess I'm sticking with the recipe then...

eh, I'm fine with not being a master chefĀ 

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Though I can sew well enough.Ā  Having to do it on human skin made me pretty good at it.

Without the right context, one could mistake this for a psychopath's confession.Ā 

Ā 

And speaking of cooking/baking, I want to make a tres leche cake once. It sounds tasty. Don't confuse it with dulce de leche though- they're different things.

Also, I got a bread kneading machine for free- very useful! Once you've made homemade rolls, you can never go back to the Pillsbury stuff, and it isn't hard either. Need to make a honey butter for them next time.

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ā 

Also, I got a bread kneading machine for free- very useful! Once you've made homemade rolls, you can never go back to the Pillsbury stuff, and it isn't hard either. Need to make a honey butter for them next time.

Oh my mom has one of those! Completely agree, Pillsbury doesn't taste quite as good once you go homemade. She uses it all the timeĀ 

One time in cooking class in highschool we made pineapple upside down cake and one group's blew up in the oven and a girl took a picture of it and I asked her why and she told me to shut up.

Another time a group of guys forgot the baking powder so they ended up making biscuits with M&Ms in them instead of cookies. And the next day I walk past their table and see this on the recipe for that day:

"Cross off the ingredients as we get them so we don't forget any!"
"Like what?"
"BAKING POWDER."