• Briefs
    • Thongs
    • Boyshorts
  2. 2. Bras

• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

A quick lookup and it seems like something edible and possibly delightful healthy desert. Unfortunately I never grew out of childhood habits when it comes to my palette, limiting its intake of healthy stuff. A slight Japanophilia wants me to try to like that red bean paste common to Japanese deserts though- not that I really have any normal chances to try it. 

I'd like to try going cold turkey and going ascetic on my diet some day. Nix the meat entirely and overhaul the rest, forcing myself to eat nothing but healthy day in and day out should do me good.

"Healthy" is the last word I'd use to describe it.  The amount of sugar is astronomical.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Eh.

I truly think that some people take it too far.  But there are unreasonable people in all causes.  To dismiss something because of its fanatics doesn't do it justice.

True enough, though I swim fairly deep in various progressive circles and I've never met anyone who is anything close to the common caricature beyond being mad at corrupt men in power (which is something most people feel when they are aware of corruption anyway).

8 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

D is the biggest right?

The stores I get my bras from go up to ~K, I think.  It's just that a lot of stores in North America stop at DD, which is a pain.  :-_-:  There's a misconception that DD is "huge".  

8 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

The stores I get my bras from go up to ~K, I think.  It's just that a lot of stores in North America stop at DD, which is a pain.  :-_-:  There's a misconception that DD is "huge".  

...i found a thing...

Image result for average female breast size by country

Edited by Shoblongoo

10 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

You also get people saying Camilla is huge, when she's just proportional.

2 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

...i found a thing...

Time to feel subpar.

2 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

...i found a thing...

Wow this is sad for some countries.

Edited by Nym

On 4/8/2018 at 10:32 AM, Excellen Browning said:

So, my fellow ladies, what do you eat to make your breastices bigger?

Soul-crushing soviet communism, apparently 

Edited by Shoblongoo

Just now, Shoblongoo said:

Soul-crushing soviet communism, apparently 

You do realize most of the kids here were born after the fall of the Soviet Union?

On 4/7/2018 at 12:47 PM, Rezzy said:

What's the longest anyone has gotten their hair?  For me, it was halfway down my back after I had gone without a haircut for a couple of years.  I donated it when I got it cut, and they were excited that my color was natural.  Now, my hair's a bit shorter, since it can get in the way at work.

I think I'm winning the longest hair contest.  Currently, mine is down past my hips.  The longest I've had it was to the bend of my knees.  I donated about 20 inches when I cut it then, and it was still mid back level after it was cut.

6 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

You do realize most of the kids here were born after the fall of the Soviet Union?

Yeah; being a bit-tongue-and-cheek there.

On a more serious note--I'd guess that first-world obesity and third world malnourishment is probably a factor in some of those figures. 

And that populations living in colder parts of the world naturally produce thicker, stockier builds than comparatively lean equatorial populations. (No idea whats going on in Columbia and Venezuela) 

Edited by Shoblongoo

45 minutes ago, Nym said:

Lol Poor Asians, they are cursed.

Like @GuiltyLove

You know I might be in the minority opinion of men on this one, but I don't find larger breasts inherently sexier than smaller breasts. I'm attracted when everything is in proportion and turned off when it isn't.

-Small boobs on a petite, lanky frame? Sexy.
-Big boobs on a thick, curvy woman? Sexy.

Giant fuck-off double Ds on a slimmed down, size 4 body where they very obviously don't belong?

...that does absolutely nothing for me...

Edited by Shoblongoo

8 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

You know I might be in the minority opinion of men on this one, but I don't find larger breasts inherently sexier than smaller breasts. I'm attracted when everything is in proportion and turned off when it isn't.

Giant fuck-off double Ds on a slimmed down, size 4 body where they very obviously don't belong?

Imagine if my size 00 body had boobs that big

No thanks

3 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

...i found a thing...

i know where I'm moving :smug:. Now where's my winter coat?

18 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

I actually feel the same way about this.

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

Imagine if my size 00 body had boobs that big

No thanks

Guys think thats sexy for some reason.

Like thats just "the look" now for a lingerie model or an exotic dancer or a calendar girl: pencil body type, ~30 lbs undwerweight for your height, and gozongas that belong on a girl twice your size for no god-damn reason.

Image result for victoria secret models

Thats the Beauty Standard???

Take out the implants and eat a cheeseburger--you look like a bad ecchi sketch.    

For the life of me, I don't understand why so many guys are into that. 

Edited by Shoblongoo

1 minute ago, Shoblongoo said:

Like thats just "the look" now for a lingerie model or a an exotic dancer or a calendar girl: pencil body type, ~30 lbs undwerweight for your height, and gozongas that belong on a girl twice your size for no god-damn reason.

Reveal hidden contents

weird

im only close to underweight bc of my weird obsession with cardio exercises

my butt is amazing

19 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

weird

im only close to underweight bc of my weird obsession with cardio exercises

my butt is amazing

Hey enjoy it while you got it--that doesn't last forever. (mines seen better days) 

Edited by Shoblongoo

11 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Hey enjoy it while you got it--that doesn't last forever. (mines seen better days) 

I will! I make sure to take very good of my health. I'm really old and one of the machines used to measure body fat and muscle in my epidemiology class labeled me as an 18 year old! I'm quite fast in powerwalking and biking, but not that great at running because running 

SUCKS

Just keep doing squats ;)

39 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Like thats just "the look" now for a lingerie model or a an exotic dancer or a calendar girl: pencil body type, ~30 lbs undwerweight for your height, and gozongas that belong on a girl twice your size for no god-damn reason.

Reveal hidden contents

I think the better question is why are they STILL into that. Looking back, model images like those were kinda the rave and arguably still are but is slowly but gradually  going away from that, what with women's efforts to appreciate their bodies. Quite a beautiful movement I'd say

personally i don't care about the size of the breasts. as long as she's got nice proportions, that's great.

even if the breasts are too big/too small, i'm all about the rear end. i appreciate a hearty rear-end on a woman.