March's Legendary Hero (DATAMINE/SPOILER)

Anacybele

4 hours ago, Soul~! said:

Can't. 

Need. More. Katarinas.

I want ALL of them.

Hey, if you're willing to cough up a Spring Catria or Camilla or a Valentine's Roy, I'll add you to the list of people I need to get in touch with should Unit Trading ever become a thing, right next to Vax, who'll be taking my Sharena off my hands. Speaking of, off-Topic, @Vaximillian you pulled a Bunny Sharena yet?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Hey, if you're willing to cough up a Spring Catria or Camilla or a Valentine's Roy, I'll add you to the list of people I need to get in touch with should Unit Trading ever become a thing, right next to Vax, who'll be taking my Sharena off my hands. Speaking of, off-Topic, @Vaximillian you pulled a Bunny Sharena yet?

How many Katarinas do you have.

39 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

-Pretty girl that fits the gacha system.
-Dragons are rare.
-She's actually canon in New Mystery of the Emblem.

I still think the first colorless dragon will be Tiki with a Divine breath weapon.

I'd rather Young Tiki just get Divine Breath as a new PRF like other characters have been getting, she's 5* only and could use something to make her worth that rarity.  Plus if Divine Breath is like in the original game, effective against other dragons, that would hard counter all the other dragons if she's colorless.  Much better red so blue dragons can fight her still.  

45 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Unit trading?

Can someone explain how it would make sense for IS to allow that on a business standpoint?

It wouldn't.

2 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Speaking of, off-Topic, @Vaximillian you pulled a Bunny Sharena yet?

I haven’t because I never pull seasonal.

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Can someone explain how it would make sense for IS to allow that on a business standpoint?

It wouldn’t.

6 hours ago, Stroud said:

Next year we have another chance for Bunny Surtr. 

Weapon is the Really Deviled Egg.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I haven’t because I never pull seasonal.

Good for you ye who art a cat with laser eyes capable of annihilating cities and paws that could rend a mountain range! Even though it hurts your hopes of Sharena Emblem anytime soon. I will follow the same when temptation should arise.

44 minutes ago, Hilda said:

yeah where the heck is Batman and why is he so late to the party!?!?

Are you sure you aren't the one late to the party? Jerome is already here. Although they messed up and made Robin the senior in the relationship.

...Why do they never use Robin's younger or elder physical variants in stuff outside Awakening? Or the younger Corrins (default hair and facial features of course)? I see some calcium and lactose-laden white substance here just waiting to be tugged at!

8 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Why do they never use Robin's younger or elder physical variants in stuff outside Awakening? Or the younger Corrins (default hair and facial features of course)?

Smash is the reason.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

...Why do they never use Robin's younger or elder physical variants in stuff outside Awakening? Or the younger Corrins (default hair and facial features of course)? I see some calcium and lactose-laden white substance here just waiting to be tugged at!

Because none of those are the default appearance. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

I would be so much more pro-Robin if she had the bob hairstyle instead. Or any hair style other than pigtails really. But regardless, assuming she's a new character archetype, it means I will try to get her because pragmatism trumps any personal stylistic preferences.

4 hours ago, Othin said:

It wouldn't.

Haven't there been other gacha which did this though? (at least I heard as much) Anyway, they could still make that profitable if they had it cost a really high amount of orbs and feathers in exchange. Especially for 5*s. 

17 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Haven't there been other gacha which did this though? (at least I heard as much) Anyway, they could still make that profitable if they had it cost a really high amount of orbs and feathers in exchange. Especially for 5*s. 

Heroes was many people's first gacha who absolutely know nothing about the the genre and asking constantly asking "why it's like this or that?" when most of those questions can be answered with money . like why the unique movement/weapon combination are mostly  for alts of an existing character instead of characters who care canonically in that class, why  makes a character legendary when there is in-universe legendary warriors, why there is so much alts when maingames haven't run out of canon characters , like why give a legendary weapon to x when you could make the in-universe legend wield it, or why there is no trading system yet, it's all about the $$$$$. 

15 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Heroes was many people's first gacha who absolutely know nothing about the the genre and asking constantly asking "why it's like this or that?" when most of those questions can be answered with money . like why the unique movement/weapon combination are mostly  for alts of an existing character instead of characters who care canonically in that class, why  makes a character legendary when there is in-universe legendary warriors, why there is so much alts when maingames haven't run out of canon characters , like why give a legendary weapon to x when you could make the in-universe legend wield it, or why there is no trading system yet, it's all about the $$$$$. 

Did you actually read my message? Because I wasn't asking why there isn't a trading system. I was saying that I had heard of other gacha having one. And then I thought about a way by which it could still be profitable for IS.  Which should show I am very well aware Intsys prioritizes money.

5 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Unit trading?

They would only do it if they can implement a system that does 3 things:
1. Offset the loss in Orb sales (and potential server costs).
2. Increase total revenue. You need to cover the cost of implementing the system, i.e. pay the programmers and staff to implement it.
3. The return on investment of implementing this system must be greater than the return on investment of alternatives. For example, if Intelligent System spent $100,000 on implementing this system and the annual return is only 1% (meaning total revenue increased by only $1,000 per year) then Intelligent System might as well just park that money on US Treasury Bonds that give an annual risk free rate of return of around 2%+ for 1+ year bonds.

If I were to allow it, I would charge a transaction fee on both trading accounts to make up for the loss in Orb sales, as players can abuse free Orbs by making many new throwaway accounts and then transfer the characters from their throwaway accounts to their primary accounts. Creating so many accounts would also put a stress on their infrastructure to store all that addtional data.

To implement it, I would create a new currency (I will call it "trading license" to keep it simple) that is required for trading. Each successful transaction will require at least two trading licenses, so at least one license from each account.

As for how much each license should be charged, I will leave that to Intelligent System's accounting and marketing division to figure it out. If you want me to pull a number out of my anus, I would say $50.00+ for the first license and subsequent license gradually gets cheaper to around $30.00+ per license, and maybe create a new Orb pack at the $100.00 level that gives 200 Orbs and a trading license once a player spent a certain amount of money.

Edited by XRay

I don't see unit trading becoming a thing, but unit trade-ins might. View it as trading with IS, not other players, removing the abuse aspect of people using multiple accounts to farm for units.

Essentially you'd trade in unwanted 5-star units for a different one. Maybe it'd cost multiple 5-stars, or maybe one unit plus some amount of currency, be it orbs or feathers. The new unit you get would either be random or selectable from a rotating 'showcase' of somewhat older units. The newest, most desirable units would still be restricted to the gacha, as you would expect.

everyone is saying colorless dragon but something tells me F!Robin will be a blue tome unit. Ephraim is going off rotation and Robin is mostly depicted using Lightning which seems to be blue in the game. Though i could be off base... this seems interesting if the leak is real

10 minutes ago, Tsak said:

everyone is saying colorless dragon but something tells me F!Robin will be a blue tome unit. Ephraim is going off rotation and Robin is mostly depicted using Lightning which seems to be blue in the game. Though i could be off base... this seems interesting if the leak is real

The notification for the Ike Legendary Heroes banner in January explicitly states Fjorm will be back in March. Besides, having three legendary blue heroes out of five total would be kinda silly.

Edited by Humanoid

5 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Actually, how many hours/days before the banner have we gotten the last Legendary trailors?

Usually one day earlier, but they released the easter banner trailer 2 days earlier

4 hours ago, Lord-Zero said:

Because none of those are the default appearance. 

Neither are any of the alts in the game. That's honestly been one of my biggest complaints about avatar characters. Robin's default appearance should have been the cloaked version, so when you play Smash, Warriors or Heroes, you can actually picture your avatar underneath. Not sure what you do about Corrin, but I feel they may have thought about the idea with Robin and just dropped it entirely with Corrin.

But even without using cloaked Robin, this game should be the perfect excuse to use some random alt versions. Warriors as well with their alt costumes can and should at least use some different hair options on costumes. 

What is actually the point of making a character an avatar if you're just going to turn them into an established character anyway? Why insinuate that the player even has any influence over this character at all?

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Weapon is the Really Deviled Egg.

Good for you ye who art a cat with laser eyes capable of annihilating cities and paws that could rend a mountain range! Even though it hurts your hopes of Sharena Emblem anytime soon. I will follow the same when temptation should arise.

Are you sure you aren't the one late to the party? Jerome is already here. Although they messed up and made Robin the senior in the relationship.

well he just arrived at the party but still late!? He also did bring his Batwing along!!

11 hours ago, Vince777 said:

-Pretty girl that fits the gacha system.
-Dragons are rare.
-She's actually canon in New Mystery of the Emblem.

I still think the first colorless dragon will be Tiki with a Divine breath weapon.

Well thing is I never touch Mystery, not that I be against the idea of Nagi (or anyone) being in the game.

Hell, I still think it's questionable if Priam actually is canon or not.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You do know that Dick becomes Batman eventually, right?

7 hours ago, Nanima said:

Have there? Which ones?