We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Refa said:

@Walrein What do you think of Snike's Mackc2 push?  I recommend reading the past few pages where it took place.

haven't seen the push itself but i think mack is probably town based on claimed role alone so my gut reaction is "cmon, man"

2 minutes ago, Alette said:

Snike is the agenda poster imo because his thoughts don't seem genuine. Satsuma seems to decrease in posts as the game goes longer imo.

I was actively being pressured/engaged early Day 1, so that was probably why it seemed like I posted a lot more on Day 1. Day 2 was a very confusing day for me with all the subs, so I spent most of the Day lost until near the end.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

i generally tend to agree with this

do you ever read into associations with flipped mafia? if so, who looks the worst from that pov?

If I remember said association with flipped mafia. I will answer this more in depth tomorrow because I gotta be up early.

Just now, Alette said:

If I remember said association with flipped mafia. I will answer this more in depth tomorrow because I gotta be up early.

okay...

just saying you haven't contributed much. you've helped the townn with the vig but if it weren't for that id be scumreading you for not helping

please try to be more helpful, by making real cases

Just now, Makaze said:

okay...

just saying you haven't contributed much. you've helped the townn with the vig but if it weren't for that id be scumreading you for not helping

please try to be more helpful, by making real cases

have you ever played with alette before

serious question, not trying to be snippy

Just now, Walrein said:

have you ever played with alette before

serious question, not trying to be snippy

nope. wait. staff game maybe

i don't remember how I read her. im not a big meta player

i had assumed she was better than this

but makaze wouldn't you say vig is kind of an obvtown role anyway? I guess that loses some affect in a game with probably an SK in it but my point still stands.

Makaze, stop bullying the dayvig. Also, have you seen this:

4 hours ago, Snike said:

It goes back to the associations zeus had w/ confirmed scum d1 and my misgivings about the whole thread shift in the last third of Day 2 which had me think something unnatural was afoot. And you were hard pushing the eclipse slot at that point of time along with JB (who flipped scum) and BBM (who flipped town) and gaius?

Last point, which is not your fault by any means, is that you're in poe range.

4 minutes ago, Walrein said:

no comment

i mean

3 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

but makaze wouldn't you say vig is kind of an obvtown role anyway? I guess that loses some affect in a game with probably an SK in it but my point still stands.

i mean yes but you'd never claim that unless you were in serious danger of being lynched... which I guess LG is, but hes also gone under the radar and AWOL. he hasn't even claimed what his guesses were? if he has claimed vig we could 100% confirm it since the scum RB is gone and he'd be dying anyway so nothing would be lost. as is his role is unconfirmable and only grants him supposed towncred. i think it would be perfect to fakeclaim in his position. its also the kind of role he's been designing for eimm i 

I don't see how this isn't a great fakeclaim basically

72 hour days aren't my forte, and I'm just trying to understand this site's culture a bit too, so I'm not at my best currently.

Town

Fable

Sully

Athena

Kaoz/Bibbon

Slight Town

Omega

Vi

Refa

Lean Town 

Walrein

Makaze 

Lean Mafia

Arcanite

Mafia

SatsumaSoy + Snike

the rest are null or still confusing 

Posting walls that don't even belong to me is hard.

Overall, Snike thinks Mack's responses to our theory read as someone being angry at being called out.

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

I just woke up, I was going to vote JB cause no one would follow me, but I just realised after this post that he got shot so yeah I am claiming based on night actions and votes that I believe you and Kirsche are the two remaining scum. 

##Vote: Snike/SatsumaFSoySoy

On to your points, you where not town read or maybe you where but most people expressed that they thought Satsuma was not, leaving your slot at a net neutral to most.

Mack completely flipped on his Town read on Kirsche from yesterday and earlier today, half-based on what we did and only after we came up with the theory, which reeks of OMGUS. Mack also forgot that we switched our vote to Kirsche after Junk's fake claim, as we bought into the fakeclaim somewhat and wanted to see if the role was provable.

The second point does not accurately reflect what was going on Day 1; Mack probably glossed over it.

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

Everyone has said 5-6 scum and 1 SK or 6-7 scum as the likely number I have just run with that. Interesting you have backed off a bit perhaps you are scared that when I flip town it will dig your grave. 

As for Zkirsche he doesn't necessarily have to be your scum buddy, that was just based on my beginning on N1 read because frankly I am sick of this game, I wanted to die N2 

This sounds rather angry. Mack flip-flopped again on Kirsche, since he defended Kirsche early Day 3, but is now suddenly going back to his N1 read.

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

@Makaze If we want to assume Kaoz is mafia, then he could be lying about the item and instead another scum member got the item (thus why no one spoke up about it) and if Kaoz is mafia then that does present an option other than I am scum or Snike is scum as he claimed to receive an item after Snike claimed to have redirected me, thus he is simply lying to get this situation here to happen. 

Snike thinks this could be a smear on Kaoz to create doubt about Kaoz being confirmed.

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

Snike is presenting the option that shinori gave me the item to get towncred when he claimed inventor, I am counter claiming that snike got an item thus he could make a claim to get shinori towncred, so why target me surely the mafia has better priorities than setting up double town cred unless

a) they targeted kaoz anyway because there was the possibility of setting up a strongman on him 

B) They didn't want snike associated with shinori because they are both scum and if either of them flipped the claim would get the other killed 

This argument is wrong, because

A) is only valid if scum thought Mack was WIFOMing his night action, but there was no indication of that.

B) We already publicly claimed we got the item, so that can't happen. We would still end up getting associated with Shinori if he fake claimed Town Inventor.

1 hour ago, Mackc2 said:

Look snike I will accept that maybe this is a big misunderstanding between town, but I think it's unlikely, you will be my main scum read unless town wants to consolidate elsewhere because to me words can be faked so actions prove a lot more 

Snike thinks Mack isn't even bothering to properly consider our arguments based on the tone of this post; he had already written us off.

Just to clarify I asked satsuma to do the (Impending) mack case both so I could do this and so I could get distance from thread. This would be easier if we'd be able to quote discord logs but I don't think that's allowed.

@MakazeI'm on like page 9 of activity and like so far I think the only things bugging me are the junko townread and the point where you support one of the JB Bibbons posts while initially townreading Kaoz on thread entrance. You end up concluding JB is non-town but could you elaborate again on why that case made some sense?

actually I want to know that regardless, but I don't think you'd just snap flip on kirsche as scum when at first you were scumreading junko. Obviously the push eclipse takes precedence but the 180?

It reads outside of primary reads you were kind of in the same boat as I was at the end of day. I'm still reading the rest.

Also regarding mack I said this:

1 hour ago, Snike said:

Also, re: JB/Mack I don't think it's that cut and dry because the associations point was brought up multiple times by other people in thread like refa or myself.

And I wouldn't entirely discount shinori bussing yet onto nightmare after the end of day 1 shade he threw onto me.