We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they were a vote short of being able to lynch kirsche and even if they did junko gets lynched next and everyone who voted kirsche would be hard under the microscope so maybe shinori just decided cutting his losses was better. 

Just now, Fable said:

I think they were a vote short of being able to lynch kirsche and even if they did junko gets lynched next and everyone who voted kirsche would be hard under the microscope so maybe shinori just decided cutting his losses was better. 

then why didn't he vote junk

8 minutes ago, Refa said:

Omega, who is scum?  I'm so lost right now.

Well, I still think Evan and Makaze are wolfy. As for Snike, I don't know why he does stuff like thunderdome Mackc yesterday and play as recklessly as he has as wolf/ITP. I do remember at one point Snike/Mackc thunderdomed and there was some talk about the simplest solution behind the divide between them holding a wolf, but I can't say I'm confident on him flipping wolf/ITP. I don't know why he outs himself thunderdoming a slot largely being read V for 3 pages or whatever it was. Walrein, meh, I guess he can get another Day.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Well, I still think Evan and Makaze are wolfy. As for Snike, I don't know why he does stuff like thunderdome Mackc yesterday and play as recklessly as he has as wolf/ITP. I do remember at one point Snike/Mackc thunderdomed and there was some talk about the simplest solution behind the divide between them holding a wolf, but I can't say I'm confident on him flipping wolf/ITP. I don't know why he outs himself thunderdoming a slot largely being read V for 3 pages or whatever it was. Walrein, meh, I guess he can get another Day.

Why Evan again?  Thoughts on Killthestory?  I remember you townreading him before but he's on like the bottom of a Scum PoE at this point.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

He couldn't have flipped so late and legitimately thought he could CFD eclipse?  I actually don't have a good answer for that one.

Well, he voted Eclipse three minutes before deadline, so it just seems very odd to me, especially since he was scumreading Kirsche anyways.

Just now, Fable said:

But in that case why did shinori not push harder for kirsche?  Like why are you valuing a networker over a RBer there?

He did push Kirsche harder.  Kirsche was in his Scum Reads, while Junk was in his leaning Scum Reads, and he said he'd switch over to Kirsche if nothing happened w/Eclipse.

Just now, Fable said:

But in that case why did shinori not push harder for kirsche?  Like why are you valuing a networker over a RBer there?

Junko had been trying to sub out tbh

I considered this world too

I just think that Shinori and Kirsche interacted a lot more than Shinori and Junko

1 hour ago, Makaze said:

Could have been either one.

[unrelated] I just realized another reason that Kill cannot be Mafia. If Kill is Mafia, then Shinori has both co-networkers on top of his lynch list, one of which has claimed (Athena). Having one scum co-networker on your team is useless. Same argument applies to the Athena case, but they wouldn't know Kirsche was the other one at the time if he was town. [/unrelated]

@Refa what do you make of my argument here

Also why would Junko hardbus Kirsche while the rest of his team hardpushes Athena despite his roleclaim

I think at some point they would have stopped the 1v1

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

He did push Kirsche harder.  Kirsche was in his Scum Reads, while Junk was in his leaning Scum Reads, and he said he'd switch over to Kirsche if nothing happened w/Eclipse.

But then he abandoned it for no reason which is -EV if both w/w wagons. I think it not wanting to be seen voting village! Kirsche in the final vital makes more sense. 

8 minutes ago, Refa said:

Why Evan again?  Thoughts on Killthestory?  I remember you townreading him before but he's on like the bottom of a Scum PoE at this point.

He's just played like a wolf. Gaius was bad, I think Evan came in here and scumread like half the game based off of EOD and he also shaded me for self-voting while you, Via, Beru all expressed confusion/surprise. I think the latter 3 are probably V, and I can't help but think at least 1 wolf/ITP came and shaded me for it because usually when there's pushback over something that isn't wolfy, at least 1 wolf/ITP gets in on it. The slot was nearly lynched yesterday, I don't trust him, and I do not understand why people are saying we should give him extra shots as if we trust him.

As for Kill, he looks okay to me. He's not cleared, but I wouldn't lynch there today.

2 hours ago, Makaze said:

We know that the RB did not go to: BBM, Mack, Kaoz, Athena, Kill

@Alette
@Beru Can you tell the difference between being RB'd and the person you watch doing something?
@EvanManManMan Can your action be RB'd? Would you be informed?
@Refa 
@Vi-astra

If you had any night actions N1, confirm if you got roleblocked. If anyone was, then Walrein is lying. If no one was, then Walrein is probably clear.

I don't like it, but it fits with what happened.

I was told my action succeeded but nothing happened so yes, I can be roleblocked but it didn't happen.

Just now, Fable said:

Oh Makaze something I wanted to ask you was do think the 3p thought they were killing a villager when they killed shinori? 

Yes. If it were me I'd intentionally kill among villagers after a wolf just flipped.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

@Refa what do you make of my argument here

I don't get it.  Shinori was planning on lynching Athena first, who is probably town.  If he was planning on lynching Kirsche first and cased Athena, then it'd make Kirsche more likely to be town because it'd basically clear Athena (in which case, why bother casing there as scum).

Just now, Makaze said:

Also why would Junko hardbus Kirsche while the rest of his team hardpushes Athena despite his roleclaim

I think at some point they would have stopped the 1v1

I mean...why not?  Kirsche was not in danger of being lynched, and it looks good for both of them later on down the road.  The amount of conviction they both had struck me as unnatural TBH, which would make sense if it was scum/scum.

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

But then he abandoned it for no reason which is -EV if both w/w wagons. I think it not wanting to be seen voting village! Kirsche in the final vital makes more sense. 

-EV?  I don't agree, considering Shinori explicitly said he'd voteswap to Kirsche.  That's all of the negatives of voteswapping without any of the positives.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

He's just played like a wolf. Gaius was bad, I think Evan came in here and scumread like half the game based off of EOD and he also shaded me for self-voting while you, Via, Beru all expressed confusion/surprise. I think the latter 3 are probably V, and I can't help but think at least 1 wolf/ITP came and shaded me for it because usually when there's pushback over something that isn't wolfy, at least 1 wolf/ITP gets in on it. The slot was nearly lynched yesterday, I don't trust him, and I do not understand why people are saying we should give him extra shots as if we trust him.

As for Kill, he looks okay to me. He's not cleared, but I wouldn't lynch there today.

Makes sense.

I don't get the Kill read though.