We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Also, killing one co-networker if both are town is a sound move for Mafia because it disrupts town control and of reads outside the thread. Athena is smart enough to recognize this and would have been able to make this defense if he killed Kill. "The Mafia killed one of us to make the other look bad, and the kill makes much more sense if both are town."

The power grab gives them incentive to bus one of their own and the Mafia have absolutely zero reason not to kill towncleared Kill in this scenario.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a chance that I am wrong, but I don't think I am. Keeping Kill alive for an eventual mislynch opportunity or to keep the network instead of another, better power, is ludicrous.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Scum/scum conetworkers is really dumb tho...

How is scum having a bookie with 5 members and town having a single day shot better?

Once again, they have another power if one of the networkers dies. So it's a bussing incentive and that's why we had two co-networker wagons. I think the timing of Shinori's athena drop and Kirsche's claim are very conspicuous.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

How is scum having a bookie with 5 members and town having a single day shot better?

I didn't say that?  Dude, I'm still reading.

youre argument is because im confirmed town i should be dead. i respond to this accusation by saying that alette and beru were both killed in my place as better and more obvious confirmed town than simple rolespec. but i gueds this means i have to keep living in this game.

leave the tinfoil hat at home pls

1 hour ago, Fable said:

But what purpose does rolebomb serve for the wolves? The fucking 1 shot day vig and the fucking bidder thing that has to jump through hoops to even get the chance to kill in the first place? 

You wouldn't just be a role bomb. That's what I'm saying. 

With 5/1/1, if we miss today, tomorrow is kingmaker most likely.

If we fuck it up and hit a villa today, and tomorrow you are the villa in kingmaker, ask yourself who played the better game between the two outed anti-towns when deciding who wins.

Strongwilled Impulsive Rolecop- I get one part of the role name at a time (e.g. Shinori, if I hypothetically targeted him on N1, I'd get Inventor and if I hypothetically targeted him on N2, I'd get Strongman; if I targeted Via I'd get Riddler, even if I targeted him for multiple nights in a row).  If I have to argue about why I'm obvious town now, I'm going to scream.

N1: Nightmare (Martyr)

N2: Shinori (Inventor)

N3: Makaze (I'm not fucking claiming this, but it's obvious town)

N4: EvanManManMan (Bookie)

N5: Omega, EvanManManMan (Reflexive Disabler, Bookie)

Also I lied about idling.

@Makaze By the way, I crumbed Strongwilled hard and I let my Rolecop results obviously affect my reads.  Just quoting you because you said you thought you knew what my role was.

Alright thank you Refa.

Now I feel bad about lynching Snike. Had I known that Refa was a rolecop I probably would have let him live.

Anyways if Makaze is obvious town and I'm cleared based on ability number then we ACTUALLY CAN use PoE to solve this game.

It also means that Omega's reads were all wrong, which is laughable due to how much shit he gives this town for lynch targets and such.

EvanManManMan is probably ITP, it's between Fable/Killthestory for last mafia.  I'll post what I posted to Blitz yesterday (also, I just realized Blitz talked to me while I was asleep, so I'll let you know what he said).

Blitz, if you live to next phase and I do not (although IDT scum will kill me if I idle and Beru targets me heh), please look into EvanManManMan as an SK possibility. Bookie means a role that gains powers based on predicting events. Every player has a tarot, and that mechanic has not been explored at all. My guess is that it has to do w/the SK's role. Gaining powers based on guessing who fits what tarot makes perfect sense. EvanManMan also guessed that Via was going to die the same night that both scum and SK shot Via, which seems too convenient to me.

Blitz posted this while I was asleep:

I cannot consec target... sorry

I am gonna target Makaze, unless you have a better target?

Ah, I see (regarding EMMM). I don't think I saw him posting at all this phase?

Also, who would be Snike's other half? I also don't get how Athena's role is too helpful for mafia.... I would assume it is good for finding SK, meaning it gets the whole role PM where as yours will probably not work, because you only get the words? (unless they claimed a part out)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

there is another maf member left since we were not told the faction is down....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DO we know of anyone redirecting anyone (claimed) so far?

8 minutes ago, Refa said:

Strongwilled Impulsive Rolecop- I get one part of the role name at a time (e.g. Shinori, if I hypothetically targeted him on N1, I'd get Inventor and if I hypothetically targeted him on N2, I'd get Strongman; if I targeted Via I'd get Riddler, even if I targeted him for multiple nights in a row).  If I have to argue about why I'm obvious town now, I'm going to scream.

N1: Nightmare (Martyr)

N2: Shinori (Inventor)

N3: Makaze (I'm not fucking claiming this, but it's obvious town)

N4: EvanManManMan (Bookie)

N5: Omega, EvanManManMan (Reflexive Disabler, Bookie)

Also I lied about idling.

Omega and Evan are both bookies? 

Also Fable townslipped because he thought Walrein's role failed because he had no actions to motivate.  I don't think he'd make that mistake as scum.

Just now, Fable said:

Omega and Evan are both bookies? 

Evan is a Bookie, sorry.  Omega is the first one.

What would make it ok for the hosts to put in a bookie that can target the person they are killing to get an extra shot?

In terms of why I bet Via, it was between him, Alette and Baldrick. I decided to go with Via because I assumed that scum would kill him based on the fact that he had an unkown ability that could be triggered. I was right.

5 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Alright thank you Refa.

Now I feel bad about lynching Snike. Had I known that Refa was a rolecop I probably would have let him live.

Anyways if Makaze is obvious town and I'm cleared based on ability number then we ACTUALLY CAN use PoE to solve this game.

It also means that Omega's reads were all wrong, which is laughable due to how much shit he gives this town for lynch targets and such.

Btw, I hope you didn't take anything I said personally against you. I think you're a good player and you have an alibi in that you replaced into a longass game with a meta completely foreign to you.

I've been giving this village shit because Snike should not have been lynched, Sully should not have been cased, I should not have been ITP role spec'd, Blitz should not have been shot, etc. I'm not perfect and regret voting Weapons/Arcanite, but I don't think any of the above should have happened.

I'm out for a bit. Gonna hit the gym. I'll be here tonight and tomorrow afternoon. 

And yeah, I can confirm Refa visited me. I crumbed it a couple pages ago when I said April 8, 2018. That's when Ronda Rousey debuted in the WWE. Ronda Rousey = RR = R = Refa, an obvious math formula.