We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

See if his language about Walrein here tells you anything.

NAI. Mafia have a tendency to draw parallels and reference other people's cases. He's sheeping Walrein. That's not indicative either way.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

No it's no problem I'm just saying I'm not crazy because refa said I was wrong and that's just arc

It is!  Arc didn’t even use that to push a suspicion on Via.  

3 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

ties lead to nolynch? also, yeah man. im sorry if it doesnt look like im putting in work, ive been juggling mafia games and school. ill get back to you later on this or else ill vig myself

##vote Arconite

@Sully yo talk to me when you get back.

What are your thoughts on Arc/LG?

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

See if his language about Walrein here tells you anything.

i read somewhere in thread that theres defo bussing going on. ur right on the point that diction wise shinobi refers to walrein in a weird way where he rebounds off of walreins logic to hit at a players lynch. i dont think that rly clears him, and i still wanna engage him and sully bc thats what my heart is telling me. read there that athena and whoever eclipse slot is looks good from it too.

whatre ur feelings on sully too btw?

i kinda wish people wouldn't guilt trip me though even if it's NAI because i don't like it

bro man I got all of the info I needed out of the other flips. I was all for JB lynch & was sure he was scum then he got dayvigged, and I'm not convinced enough on LG. it feels like people are lynching him more off his role than his content.

3 minutes ago, Makaze said:

NAI. Mafia have a tendency to draw parallels and reference other people's cases. He's sheeping Walrein. That's not indicative either way.

i think ur missing his point bud. the way shinobii refers to walrein looks sorta good on walrein because imo scum doesnt chainsaw a buds logic like that. felt like shinobii was almost assuming walrein was town and using his points to push a lynch that might not have been viable on their own. scum are typically very strict on interacting with each other. hence language/diction.

I'm all for lynching scummy roles but I'm just not convinced LG's role is a scum role

2 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

i kinda wish people wouldn't guilt trip me though even if it's NAI because i don't like it

bro man I got all of the info I needed out of the other flips. I was all for JB lynch & was sure he was scum then he got dayvigged, and I'm not convinced enough on LG. it feels like people are lynching him more off his role than his content.

i hope i didnt guilt trip u lol :[. also sorta same with lg i keep reading bookie isnt a townie role or whatever and from experience that type of argument is always incredibly ass. safest bet is to just go wolfy or townie? which ill be doing eventually in digging up his posts. 

again sry if i like did sumthin

@Refa i have yet to look at an lg post but arco gutreads scum with a lack of w/w with walrein. lot of tmi reads, lack of pushing, seeming entirely hell bent on self pres.

Just now, Killthestory said:

i hope i didnt guilt trip u lol :[.

no i wasn't referring to you i was referring to arc's reply to me you're good bro

7 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i read somewhere in thread that theres defo bussing going on. ur right on the point that diction wise shinobi refers to walrein in a weird way where he rebounds off of walreins logic to hit at a players lynch. i dont think that rly clears him, and i still wanna engage him and sully bc thats what my heart is telling me. read there that athena and whoever eclipse slot is looks good from it too.

whatre ur feelings on sully too btw?

Athena was playing like an extremely obvious wolf D1. However, all of the wolves have pushed him and his vote record is okay so people think he's villa who was being pushed by wolves D1 as a mislynch.

As for Sully, you tell me, boyo. Here's how he entered the game after subbing in for someone: 

1 hour ago, Makaze said:

My opinion on LG's defense at this point is that his AtE is not coming from a place where he is trying to help the town. What he is doing fits his win condition if and only if he cannot afford to die to win. I think that is an irrational problem for town to ave and he should be willing to take the lynch as a town and just help find the Mafia. I think he failing to do that. His only scum read to speak of was on a lurker instead of an active player and I believe that Walrein is all but cleared by tone and other things.

I also think that everyone who has cased Lord Gaius and is on his wagon is town.

Lord Gaius (5): Kaoz, Fable, Omega., SullyMcGully, Makaze

I also think this entire wagon is town and that the Arcanite lynch has some impures.

I don't see any reason not to go with this at this point.

@Vi-astra what do think about this

@Vi-astra How do you feel Sully’s claim compares to Bartozio in P5 claiming that he tracked Marth to a scum NK ergo Marth is SK?  Asking because I feel like I’m clearing Sully way too easily off of his opening post and not sure if my reasoning there is solid.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Why is KTS town?

Well, he’s getting me to reconsider my Sully read.  It’s mostly a tone read, also feel like he wouldn’t ignore LG as scum (regardless of LG’s alignment).

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Refa, you've justified Arc's posting style and cited LG's claim as a reason not to kill him, and I'm not really sure why. Like, you're playing both sides here with the wagons. Am I missing something?

Arc’s posting style is people confirmation biasing hard.  Overall I think he’s scum, but people are citing reasons I don’t agree with at all.  KTS’ Arc breakdown was very good.  LG I just think is town lol.

i mean i agree with you makaze but i'm legit going to be frustrated if he pulled that AtE as scum. nothing like against him personally but i feel like at that point (i know there have been a lot this game but you get me) he should just get a sub instead of flaking on the town if he's really that demotivated. again LG dw i'm not mad or anything cuz it's just a game but it's frustrating because i feel guilty and even though i don't think his role is scum yeah he has been playing antitown and i don't know what to make of it especially since he isn't here. im just

9h8kuAB.png

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

Well, he’s getting me to reconsider my Sully read.  It’s mostly a tone read, also feel like he wouldn’t ignore LG as scum (regardless of LG’s alignment).

What if LG is scum?

5 minutes ago, Refa said:

@Vi-astra How do you feel Sully’s claim compares to Bartozio in P5 claiming that he tracked Marth to a scum NK ergo Marth is SK?  Asking because I feel like I’m clearing Sully way too easily off of his opening post and not sure if my reasoning there is solid.

my thought process was that sully and bartozio are completely different players and i don't know if i would see the same coming from sully bc he doesn't strike me as someone who would be that ballsy as scum & the claim was a lot clumsier

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

i mean i agree with you makaze but i'm legit going to be frustrated if he pulled that AtE as scum. nothing like against him personally but i feel like at that point (i know there have been a lot this game but you get me) he should just get a sub instead of flaking on the town if he's really that demotivated. again LG dw i'm not mad or anything cuz it's just a game but it's frustrating because i feel guilty and even though i don't think his role is scum yeah he has been playing antitown and i don't know what to make of it especially since he isn't here. im just

9h8kuAB.png

it sucks and I agree but the alternative to subbing out isn't to give up

its to find the mafia. you don't even need to spend time convincing other people to do that. i simply don't believe hes even trying to do that, nor has he been, for the entire game?

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

What if LG is scum?

IMO KMS would sheep mine/Via’s defense of LG.  I’d look into Snike if LG flipped scum probably.

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

my thought process was that sully and bartozio are completely different players and i don't know if i would see the same coming from sully bc he doesn't strike me as someone who would be that ballsy as scum & the claim was a lot clumsier

okay maybe i’m just being dumb then lol