We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Refa said:

POE (Process of Elimination, a lot of slots are looking damn fine after three scum deaths and your slot is just there, especially when combined with a pretty neutral roleclaim), Weapons never really pushed hard until asked and even then it was mostly townreads, there were no strong pushes on him by the other flipped scum TMK, the biggest proponent of the Weapons lynch (BBM) died even though he wasn't exactly the most town), your reentry posts haven't really pushed anyone which isn't going to change minds, etc.

I don't think it's telling; I remember getting bothered by Arcanite for similar expressions in past games and then they flipped town!

how can you say that as town though

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Refa said:

POE (Process of Elimination, a lot of slots are looking damn fine after three scum deaths and your slot is just there, especially when combined with a pretty neutral roleclaim), Weapons never really pushed hard until asked and even then it was mostly townreads, there were no strong pushes on him by the other flipped scum TMK, the biggest proponent of the Weapons lynch (BBM) died even though he wasn't exactly the most town), your reentry posts haven't really pushed anyone which isn't going to change minds, etc.

i think this is a slightly disingenuous summary given that some people (me/makaze) are actively scumreading arc beyond just poe (weak re-entry content and slimy phrasings)

Just now, Walrein said:

i think this is a slightly disingenuous summary given that some people (me/makaze) are actively scumreading arc beyond just poe (weak re-entry content and slimy phrasings)

i mean i listed like six other reasons other than poe man

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

What if Walrein reentered the thread, pegged wolf!Arc, and cleared himself when wolves have him on the mislynch list?

i'm they/them actually

and i haven't been mislynched since 2016 and that's not a streak i intend to break

also ##Vote: Arcanite

Just now, Refa said:

i mean i listed like six other reasons other than poe man

thought you were implying that all those reasons were lumped under the poe umbrella, my b

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Also what even is the case on myself anyway?

Are people just going off of Weapons' content or what

For the most part.

Where are you at reads-wise? And what have you read, like was there anything major happening in-game at the parts you read over?

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

how can you say that as town though

by not being very familiar w/the game

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

What if Walrein reentered the thread, pegged wolf!Arc, and cleared himself when wolves have him on the mislynch list?

BIGGEST FUCKING BRAIN PLAY

2 minutes ago, Walrein said:

i'm they/them actually

and i haven't been mislynched since 2016 and that's not a streak i intend to break

also ##Vote: Arcanite

That's cuz you play 5 games a year and sub out of 3 of them. :<

2 minutes ago, Fable said:

That's cuz you play 5 games a year and sub out of 3 of them. :<

i haven't subbed out on MU in ages my guy

i was plenty active in all the most recent games i've played on MU (hydra event being the obvious exception)

9 minutes ago, Walrein said:

i haven't subbed out on MU in ages my guy

i was plenty active in all the most recent games i've played on MU (hydra event being the obvious exception)

This and I still find wals lean town

Day 3.14
Arcanite (6): Refa, via, Killthestory, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein
Lord Gaius (4): Kaoz, Fable, Omega., SullyMcGully
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Mackc2, Alette
Killthestory (1): Makaze
Walrein (1): Lord Gaius

Not Voting: Arcanite, Baldrick

There are ~24 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

Edited by Iris

42 minutes ago, Refa said:

Not particularly, but I think Arcanite's next post will help a lot in that regard (assuming it is a reads post lol).  Look, it's generally agreed on at this point that POE is LG/Arcanite/Killthestory/Snike/Walrein (maybe Makaze but I've seen barely any suspicion there).  Assuming one of those is scum (which is pretty safe, unless the scumteam includes someone that no one is scumreading like Athena or you), that is a pretty small list of lynch candidates. 

You think I could be a wolf here?

1 minute ago, Refa said:

It's just this lynch seems too easy and when things seem too easy, I get paranoid.

half the game has replaced out, i wouldn't call this "easy"

3 minutes ago, Walrein said:

@Alette i know you think snoyke is scummy; what are your thoughts on arc/LG?

Lg I'm null on and it feels like he hasn't said much out of his night posts and Arc i'm not understanding much

1 minute ago, Alette said:

Lg I'm null on and it feels like he hasn't said much out of his night posts and Arc i'm not understanding much

what do you think about LG's roleclaim?

2 minutes ago, Walrein said:

half the game has replaced out, i wouldn't call this "easy"

i just mean this lynch, not this game.

2 minutes ago, Alette said:

What do you mean by you don't understand Arcanite?  Are you opposed to the lynch, and if so, by how much?

21 minutes ago, Makaze said:

This is bad. This is pinging

This is Arc. I know him/her/they/it better than most anyone else in the game, and I can easily see them saying what they did as town. They don't take the game as seriously as most of us do, and they're mostly here to meme anyway. The only difference is that they are the meme. And I'm only being half-joking with that.

Really not feeling an Arcanite lynch. I'm also really not liking the way Walrein is pushing Arc on really poor reasons. Arc's actual play isn't scummy at all, LOL. I mean, yeah, it would be coming from someone else, but I'm pretty sure that regardless of whether Arc was town or scum, they'd be acting the same way. If they were taking this game seriously: that would be scummy.

Walrein, get another read. This one isn't convincing at all. It's just making you look worse.

4 minutes ago, Walrein said:

what do you think about LG's roleclaim?

Umm can you quote it, I don't remember all of the claims 

@RefaI'm not opossed to it just that I don't really get what arc is doing so far this game