We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

He did park a vote on Shinori once, and his reasoning was that he couldn't remember Shinori doing something Towny. But earlier on, he also said that he confessed to not remembering anything Shinori has done to begin with... He also defended JB and Junk, but his reads mostly amounted to null. I don't think Weapons would make himself look that bad if he was scum, since having so many Town/null reads is bound to draw attention, and he was also not paying that much attention to the game anymore. I'm not really feeling an Arc lynch just yet because of Weapons.

I don't know. Defending BOTH JB and Junk is horrible and worth being killed for alone IMO. I've never seen Weapons as wolf; he pulls the "I think everyone is villa" card as villa, but I can see him replicating such an attitude as wolf.

@Killthestory

You're finding LG villagery on his content? And I feel you. Makaze is in my POE, but it'd be kinda dope if he was wolf cuz he's me which means I win this game no matter what happens.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so sully, makaze, fable, omega, and kaoz walk into a bar. you think all of them have pure intentions UNTIL TOWN HERO KTS ENTERS AND WITH A TWITCH OF HIS FINGER SHOWS THE INTENTIONS OF THE MEN AS THEIR HEARTS COME TO FORM A RING OF JUSTICE.

@Omega how we feelin on kaoz? i havent looked him over yet and have a solid read over most of the other players. fable reads like his villa game i played with him minus the outrage at being scumread. makaze and you look good. i'm sitting here bout to iso this wolfy fuck, but i gotta know kaoz. im like noticeably neutral, and i rly dislike that.

On 4/18/2018 at 5:54 PM, Vi-astra said:

also yeah it would be nice if you claimed your character @Killthestory kirsche never did and I need it for my records. your role is known anyway so character claiming won't hurt anything.

On 4/18/2018 at 5:57 PM, Killthestory said:

i am lord gaius!

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I don't know. Defending BOTH JB and Junk is horrible and worth being killed for alone IMO. I've never seen Weapons as wolf; he pulls the "I think everyone is villa" card as villa, but I can see him replicating such an attitude as wolf.

@Killthestory

You're finding LG villagery on his content? And I feel you. Makaze is in my POE, but it'd be kinda dope if he was wolf cuz he's me which means I win this game no matter what happens.

weapons slot defended two wolvez? somehow i dont find that as wolfy as arco's general play.

also not necessarily on the content. i dislike lg's reads, and i think a lot of the conclusiond are bad. that isnt to say i dont respect the journey and see the gears working in lg's head as he solves. im not the type of guy to scumread someone for being wrong, and im not about to start. his slot doesnt make sense from a wolf, and i feel the wagon is scum motivated.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I was going to write about him defending those two, and that his Shinori vote was more out of people pressuring him into doing things, but I read along and he was randomly hopping on wagons and consistently Townreading pretty much everyone the whole game. Looking at just his JB and Junk defense in a vacuum makes him look bad, but he's been lost the entire time as well, so I became somewhat skeptical if he was actually scum, especially since he was getting flak for that attitude for a long time as well.

HOLD THE PHONE

It makes sense.

LG's post where he showed he knows kirsche's character:

On 4/16/2018 at 6:24 PM, Lord Gaius said:

lmfao im never playing NOC again if I get lynched here. Nobody has told me why eclipse isn't viable or addressed any of my points on why Kirsche is getting cased. 

Killthestory claims the character:

On 4/18/2018 at 6:57 PM, Killthestory said:

i am lord gaius!

I have searched high and low

Kirsche never mentions lg, not by first word, last word, abbreviation, or quoting him

We know that LG and Kirsche are not masons, neighbors, or a hydra

We know the co networker claim is confirmed and was decidedly NOT on LG and Kirsche.

LG has too much information.

uh makaze im pretty sure he meant if he gets lynched, as in he himself; he mentioned how he always gets mislynched and that he's tired of it iirc. i think some people at the time were mentioning PoE'ing him.

LG knew your character without it ever being claimed in the thread. I have scoured the ISO

I even asked Via

LG knew before he could possibly know

Just now, Vi-astra said:

uh makaze im pretty sure he meant if he gets lynched, as in he himself; he mentioned how he always gets mislynched and that he's tired of it iirc. i think some people at the time were mentioning PoE'ing him.

Wrong. Look at my post. LG wasn't being voted by a single person and he was specifically mentioning Kirsche

He knew Kirsche's character was LG

i dont know why he mentioned kirsche but i think he was more along the lines of he was frustrated no one was explaining the cases to him

Day 3.17
Arcanite (6): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein, Killthestory
Lord Gaius (5): Kaoz, Fable, Omega., SullyMcGully, Makaze
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Mackc2, Alette
Walrein (1): Lord Gaius

Not Voting: Arcanite, Baldrick

There are ~18.5 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

weren't people like, mentioning they were considering LG might be scum though? I have to look into this myself now

On 4/16/2018 at 5:21 PM, Snike said:

BBM/gaius turbo;

I don't want to commit unless we have enough votes on either wagon;

and we have 10 minutes so unlikely but the two of them are scummy af

this was posted before gaius posted what makaze quoted. snike suggested turbo'ing gaius, and omega even said "you lookin strange my man" to which LG also replied with kind of a frustrated post

16 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

KTS claimed LG after he subbed in. it's somewhere around page 93 or something idr.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:11 PM, Lord Gaius said:

Weren't precious editions of co-roles like the co-drivers town? What's the precendent for them both not being town, seems like major assumptions.

On 4/16/2018 at 6:12 PM, Lord Gaius said:

I'm really not on board with a Kirsche lynch

On 4/16/2018 at 6:23 PM, Iris said:

Day 2. Votals literally haven't changed since last page
Junko (7): athena_57, Mackc2, eclipse,  Kaoz, Zkirsche, Fable
Zkirsche (7): Junko, SullyMcGully, Omega., Refa, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Makaze, Via
eclipse (3): Lord Gaius, BBM, Jaybee
Omega (1): Walrein
Shinori (1): Arcanite
Arcanite (1): Alette

Not Voting: Shinori

You have ~7 minutes left in the day. With 20 alive, it takes 7 to lynch and 14 to hammer. Reminder that a tied vote will result in a No Lynch!

On 4/16/2018 at 6:24 PM, Lord Gaius said:

lmfao im never playing NOC again if I get lynched here. Nobody has told me why eclipse isn't viable or addressed any of my points on why Kirsche is getting cased. 

3 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

this was posted before gaius posted what makaze quoted. snike suggested turbo'ing gaius, and omega even said "you lookin strange my man" to which LG also replied with kind of a frustrated post

oh. ok

i am legit shoot that this coincidence happened though

10 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

@Omega how we feelin on kaoz?

You just tagged a person who signed up, stole my name, then never posted on the site, kid.

Kaoz has made wolfy posts IMO. That said, I'm in the minority here. I think most of the village has made some extremely wolfy posts thus far, and I'm still acclimating to the meta here. 

That said, his predecessor was Bibbon. Fable, who is likely V here, read her V. She also claimed a jailkeep on eclipse (now Baldrick) N1 and there was only 1 kill despite there probably being a serial killer. Kaoz also dropped a vote on Junko, then bounced while the rest of the village fucked off into counterwagons. Most people are reading that slot V, and Snike posted some rolespec stuff that supposedly cleared them. I'm not linking you because I only skimmed it and don't remember where it is, but if you search "Kaoz" with "Snike" as the member in this topic it should come up.

As for Makaze, I don't know if he open wolfs. If he doesn't, he should though. Most people are reading him V for reasons I think are bad, and he has a lot of clout/pull. If he's a wolf, we probably lose this game after he kills certain people because I think a fair amount of players here are reading him V and never lynch him out of weakness.

mmm i've never been 100% on how i feel about makaze, he's playing good scum if he's scum but he's not my strongest townread by any means

yeah snike was talking about turbo'ing people before the junk lynch i remember, bc votes were tied on kirsche/junk for a while, and i remember him saying "i have a turbo idea" to which i responded "if it's eclipse i don't want to lynch eclipse" and someone else idr was like "nah i don't think it would be eclipse snike was townreading him" and snike said "nah we turbo bbm or gaius imo" and omega was sayin vague stuff implying he thought gaius was acting scummy and i remember i was on my bike at the time at walgreens getting ready to get a coffee and posting and i was in the way of a disabled parking spot and some old dude honked at me.

On that topic however I very strongly dislike Gaius using out-of-game threats to avoid suspicion not once but twice

In any case still waiting for that LG stuff Kill. gave you the iso, please read it