We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also if jailer were mafia that means maf has two roleblocked essentially and that blows.

Just now, Vi-astra said:

also if jailer were mafia that means maf has two roleblocked essentially and that blows.

yeah this is the darkest timeline

Can you read my recent Sully case? Or rather read over the highlights and give what you think of them.

I think it's fine personally because first you have to give an item first.

Maybe it screws over the ITP but I don't know what their role is!

Just now, Refa said:

Let me reread that role PM. I'm still not understanding, is Shinori not the strongman? Does that mean that Kaoz's jail is how unstoppable?

Just now, Makaze said:

Let me reread that role PM. I'm still not understanding, is Shinori not the strongman? Does that mean that Kaoz's jail is how unstoppable?

Shinori could only strongman people he gave items too IIRC.

Ah I see. Definitely seems like a decent argument for catching either of Mack OR Kaoz with that target then. Logically he could either kill the jailer in spite of Mack or kill Mack in spite of the Jailer. It was perfect from that POV

8 minutes ago, Makaze said:

yeah this is the darkest timeline

Can you read my recent Sully case? Or rather read over the highlights and give what you think of them.

I will but I can't right now, seroquel  is kicking in and I gotta sleep soon. this will be my last post for the night but I'll remind myself to read it. also if anyone else needs anything from me just ping me

@Makaze

Yellow appears to be doubt/ uncertainty/wishywashiness in general. Could be Hedging/ creating confusion.

Blue are definitive statements + more townie sorts of things to say.

Purple is itp spec/ third shading.

Red is inconsistent and/or scummy votes/actions. Or shading other players/setting up for mislynches.

I think the thing you're pointing at, aside from the inordinate amount of focus on mack, is that he's OK with any of the poe lynches. Which kind of indicates that he's not that interested in scumhunting.

Oh and he's also been on protectives/townreads voting-wise the entire game outside of weapons.

I'm probably wrong on this though.

On current topic:

couldn't he just shoot mack if mack is macho? The only impediment there is that a kaoz prediction would ruin that, but I don't think they'd be expecting it? Besides, JB could just pick kaoz and do the shooting in that case because rogue.

Also y'all suck I did say that kaoz was not mafia a while back with the roleblocker argument. And Omega just dismissed it.

Mackc2 Macho thing is probably so scum doesn't get fucked up shit creek w/o a paddle if Shinori gets lynched D1 (although other scum roles may alleviate that).

And for the record I think Kaoz is clear unless new third party meta is to pubclaim protective umprompted and put themselves on the hit list.

Kaoz is also unstoppable now because Hooker and Strongman are dead. Rogue too but only conditionally. It wasn't just Shinori that checks him.

14 minutes ago, Refa said:

But Shinori could have given a gift every night while also using the Strongman, if I read the role right. Train of unstoppable death.

1 minute ago, Snike said:

@Makaze

Yellow appears to be doubt/ uncertainty/wishywashiness in general. Could be Hedging/ creating confusion.

Blue are definitive statements + more townie sorts of things to say.

Purple is itp spec/ third shading.

Red is inconsistent and/or scummy votes/actions. Or shading other players/setting up for mislynches.

I think the thing you're pointing at, aside from the inordinate amount of focus on mack, is that he's OK with any of the poe lynches. Which kind of indicates that he's not that interested in scumhunting.

Oh and he's also been on protectives/townreads voting-wise the entire game outside of weapons.

I'm probably wrong on this though.

On current topic:

couldn't he just shoot mack if mack is macho? The only impediment there is that a kaoz prediction would ruin that, but I don't think they'd be expecting it? Besides, JB could just pick kaoz and do the shooting in that case because rogue.

Also y'all suck I did say that kaoz was not mafia a while back with the roleblocker argument. And Omega just dismissed it.

I mean I never thought Kaoz was mafia. So.

You were almost entirely correct.

I very strongly believe that Weapons/Arcanite and Sully are at least two of the remaining Mafia.

He defended every single confirmed scum except for JB.

The way Sully voted for JB out of nowhere coming into the D3 and the way he reacted to the dayvig looks very bad.

I think that this clears Kill and pretty much solves the game. Snike and Mack are taken out of the PoE and we only have a handful of ITP suspects left.

Oops.

I meant to say: There could be some world where they are trying to kill as much town power as possible. They gave you the redirect but I don't think that makes sense. The way you used it kind of played right into their hands. I don't think they factored in Mack's martyr target, and even if they did, I doubt they thought that he could Martyr the same person twice in a row, so at worst they could shoot Kaoz and Strongman Mack in one night, or the other way around, without interference.

Blue was actually observations about consensus and not only observing consensus, but actively going along with it. It's like he was saying "Well, everyone is telling me to do this, so I guess I better do it". Repeatedly. Throughout the game. It reads very scummy to me. He also used "we" when he was sheeping the town's move.

Scummy isn't strong enough IMO. It reads very opportunistically. He never made a non-consensus read other than to defend a known scum buddy. It's incredibly bad.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But Shinori could have given a gift every night while also using the Strongman, if I read the role right. Train of unstoppable death.

Yeah if his action succeeds every night. If he gets jailed he can't exactly give anyone an item.

@Makaze I think that makes sense. I think I can can follow that case but one thing is giving me pause. I think the D3 JB vote comment has a kinda crumb?

Sully, what is the second part of your action?

Just now, Snike said:

Yeah if his action succeeds every night. If he gets jailed he can't exactly give anyone an item.

@Makaze I think that makes sense. I think I can can follow that case but one thing is giving me pause. I think the D3 JB vote comment has a kinda crumb?

Sully, what is the second part of your action?

This is the only thing that I think doesn't make sense, so I'm interested to hear it (his claim, I mean).

Day 3.19
Arcanite (7): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein, Killthestory, Omega.
Lord Gaius (7): Kaoz, Fable, SullyMcGully, Makaze, Baldrick, Arcanite
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Mackc2, Alette
Walrein (1): Lord Gaius

Not Voting: None!

There are ~14 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.