Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Makaze said:

SCUMMY

good luck

What better way to know your enemy than by allowing them to teach you their ways ;):

9 minutes ago, Makaze said:

We got 'em.

Im annoyed because Im trying to engage and ask questions and this is the response I get

It's like no one even wants to try to attempt to want to believe I am town

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Did he woo you in wolfchat?

If I rolled scum with Shinori I'd probably sub out of that game

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

What better way to know your enemy than by allowing them to teach you their ways ;):

Im annoyed because Im trying to engage and ask questions and this is the response I get

It's like no one even wants to try to attempt to want to believe I am town

If I rolled scum with Shinori I'd probably sub out of that game

Your best bet is to catch Mafia.

Your tone isn't doing it. Better find another way to prove you're trying to win as town. (Trying to survive != trying to win. That was my case against LG.)

@Makaze

I read the case and agree with it. I mostly read his posts as uncertain the first time around, but reading them in succession really highlights his flip-floppiness/opportunism. Same thing with the constant excusing everything over the meta of one single game, I interpreted it as just uncertainty/paranoia/bad play, but it could also be a really easy way to reinforce shitty cases.

I will admit, at first I was bothered by your immediate "we solved it"-attitude, it felt over the top, but after Arcanite came in and defended Sully... That's pretty bad.

I'm not as dead-certain as you are, but am definitely okay with lynching the slot.

As of now, I want to lynch either Arc or Sully (preferably Arc I think?). I would be cool with consolidating on others, but I don't think that'll be necessary.

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I'm pushing back against Makaze hard later today. Fuck this town's V reads on him.

Alternatively, you or the Mafia could NK me.

I still haven't claimed. I don't plan to do so unless a wagon on me makes it necessary.

28 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

@Makaze

I read the case and agree with it. I mostly read his posts as uncertain the first time around, but reading them in succession really highlights his flip-floppiness/opportunism. Same thing with the constant excusing everything over the meta of one single game, I interpreted it as just uncertainty/paranoia/bad play, but it could also be a really easy way to reinforce shitty cases.

I will admit, at first I was bothered by your immediate "we solved it"-attitude, it felt over the top, but after Arcanite came in and defended Sully... That's pretty bad.

I'm not as dead-certain as you are, but am definitely okay with lynching the slot.

As of now, I want to lynch either Arc or Sully (preferably Arc I think?). I would be cool with consolidating on others, but I don't think that'll be necessary.

When Kill had good defenses it was seriously bugging me that my PoE was blowing up. I think this explains it and it makes everything make sense for me.

In other words I think we have solved it because I think my list is complete and there are now no contradictions. Rereads won't help. I've vetted every other read.

Makaze I don't know why you're shading Kaoz so much there. I think he's still clear based off of roles, let alone flipped interactions. I think it's wrong town not scummy town.

I agree with you on the poe but I think you're wrong there for pushing him.

It's not sus it's more I think your time might be better used elsewhere in terms of paranoia.

Just now, Snike said:

Makaze I don't know why you're shading Kaoz so much there. I think he's still clear based off of roles, let alone flipped interactions. I think it's wrong town not scummy town.

I agree with you on the poe but I think you're wrong there for pushing him.

I'm trying to cover all of my bases. The way he questioned me there looked really weird because I'm not sure what the answer would mean to him. I'm still waiting on an answer.

It only matters in an Arcanite!town world though and I don't think that's going to happen

Fair enough, but I'm not quite following.

Reminder that we have a flipped:

-roleblocker

-Strongman

-Rogue which functions on all actions instead of just kills. So conditional roleblock.

I don't think jailkeeper (which is confirmed) fits because that would imply another strong protective on townside and it would give scum 2 full time and 1 conditional roleblock.

1 minute ago, Snike said:

Fair enough, but I'm not quite following.

Reminder that we have a flipped:

-roleblocker

-Strongman

-Rogue which functions on all actions instead of just kills. So conditional roleblock.

I don't think jailkeeper (which is confirmed) fits because that would imply another strong protective on townside and it would give scum 2 full time and 1 conditional roleblock.

You're right. I'm just jumpy. @Kaoz Hasn't really said that much this game and when he had something that bugged me I wanted to address it in case I die and he pulls out a tryhard to take my place as town soapbox.

hey I'm about to fall back asleep but tbh we can lynch the LG slot eventually it's just frustrating he didn't jusy look for ball mmm sub or something . sorry for any typos I'm in a haze about to fall back asleep  m . Makaze I alrewasy told you I'd read the sully case after I slept

Just now, Vi-astra said:

hey I'm about to fall back asleep but tbh we can lynch the LG slot eventually it's just frustrating he didn't jusy look for ball mmm sub or something . sorry for any typos I'm in a haze about to fall back asleep  m . Makaze I alrewasy told you I'd read the sully case after I slept

yeah sorry for waking you

just making sure i get everyone to weigh in on time

I'm not really easing off lg bc of the ate I mostly can't see why his role would be scum the ate is just mega frustrating as bd names ne fee l guilty maybe unbecoming off like I'm letting him off easy becausr of it though which is fair I jusy feel mega guilty but you're right irs nor a slot we should keep late game 

I think engaging's fine, and I can kinda understand why that happened. See: Me VS Mack earlier.

I'm actually going to nap too. Paper's done (minus minor citing stuff) but I need to work on a little more schoolwork before long.

nah ypu didn't wake me makaze my phone is silenced I woke up over a ptsd nightmare I'm good tho I'm gonna go back to sleep now I love you guys I hope you are aall okay

19 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Alternatively, you or the Mafia could NK me.

I still haven't claimed. I don't plan to do so unless a wagon on me makes it necessary.

Anyone else claiming now would be bad.

Your approach is like liquid. You could be a villa who's hyperactive in the solving process, or you're powerwolfing. If it's the latter, you probably run away with the game due to unwarranted V reads. I believe that if you're V here, there's another universe where you're doing the exact same thing you've done here thus far. I haven't seen you, but I'd guess nothing this game is outside of your wolfrange.

Just now, Omega. said:

Anyone else claiming now would be bad.

Your approach is like liquid. You could be a villa who's hyperactive in the solving process, or you're powerwolfing. If it's the latter, you probably run away with the game due to unwarranted V reads. I believe that if you're V here, there's another universe where you're doing the exact same thing you've done here thus far. I haven't seen you, but I'd guess nothing this game is outside of your wolfrange.

Realistically you are probably right, but I don't think I would risk losing the game when I am already consensus town read to out an extra partner in this situation. Bussing only makes sense if it's to gain towncred, even in my legendary bussing game. (Sample case of one, lol.)

If I were Mafia I think you'd be able to read me because there would at least be something bad about my reasoning. Even if you assume that I am Mafia, I am going to have to make bad cases at some point when all of the town are left, and it doesn't make sense to put myself in that position when it would essentially be the as starting a 13 man (assuming there are three anti-town) as the only mafia. That's ridiculous.

It actually made me consider having you jailed, an idea I never thought I'd be playing around with.

I don't think powerwolves have made a lasting dent on this site; maybe Refa/me did it in a game a while ago but I don't remember. I think when someone who's capable of it rolls wolf here and does it, village will get rolled. I'll leave this be now that the groundwork for some accountability has been laid.