We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

QUICK BEFORE WE GO

what will you do in the case Arc flips Mafia?

What about scum?

If Arc flips mafia I will sort out my night actions and attempt to die tonight, if that fails I will read them and see who looks bad by association. If arcanite flips town I still plan to die tonight and if I don't die hopefully I can find some insight in the votes otherwise I will push Zirsche or Satsnike but I'm not exactly confident in either of them flipping scum anymore, Zirsche was always a bit maybe and Snikes general play really makes me think that I may have just tunnelled town assuming I had figured out scums thought process.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say that if Arcanite flips town, it is does not look good for a Bibbons/Kaoz and Sully world. The way Kaoz framed that post is pinging me as prepping for an Arcanite town lynch and trying to argue that my case is bad because it rides on it. That's why I'm specifically mentioning it.

I don't understand why Kaoz would ask me the question he did here. Kaoz, what was your thought process when asking me? What were the possible answers and what would they mean?

On that association and why it could go either way: I have been wanting to clear Kaoz for a long time for being cased by multiple scum team members, but in the back of my mind, I don't see a logical reason for Sully to do the thing he did to Bibbons as town. He pointed the FOS at him and told him that he would vote him after he replied. He made it clear that he would do so regardless of what his response was. Then he backed off of Bibbons.

When we got all those subs he made a huge show of having to retract all of his reads and said that all of the subs looked good to avoid giving specifics. Then he attacked Mack instead of going back on what made him suspicious of Bibbons/Kaoz. This is not a natural progression. It's bugging me. I'm not if it makes Kaoz mafia, but I am definitely not a clearing of him as I was. I think the scum team collectively was "scumreading" Bibbons and then dropped it after he got subbed, without ever looking back. That's notable to me.

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

If Arc flips mafia I will sort out my night actions and attempt to die tonight, if that fails I will read them and see who looks bad by association. If arcanite flips town I still plan to die tonight and if I don't die hopefully I can find some insight in the votes otherwise I will push Zirsche or Satsnike but I'm not exactly confident in either of them flipping scum anymore, Zirsche was always a bit maybe and Snikes general play really makes me think that I may have just tunnelled town assuming I had figured out scums thought process.

Are you really this stupid or

You're still stuck in that world? What about Sully?

Sorry that was uncalled for. No need for insults.

What I meant: You can see where I'm going with this.

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF MY SULLY CASE? HAVE A STRONG READ. "I think I get it" but then just going right back to your previous PoE is terrible

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Yeah I noticed that in your ISO/read whatever thing, I also noticed that Sully basically 180d on arc 

Is Sully mafia? Why or why not

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Sorry that was uncalled for. No need for insults.

What I meant: You can see where I'm going with this.

WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF MY SULLY CASE? HAVE A STRONG READ. "I think I get it" but then just going right back to your previous PoE is terrible

You weren't wrong I am well aware I have neglected thinking about this game 

I get the case on Sully, I see that his opinions sort of bounce all over the place and every single post contains an excuse or pity comment or some sort of uncertainty that makes it seem like he is trying to hide something and I see that he seems to target a lot of people that seem to be town and has spoken up for confirmed scum. 

Its just I still don't have a good reason why Shinori voted the way he did unless Zkirsche is scum or they seriously thought they could lynch the mayor so late in. 

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

You weren't wrong I am well aware I have neglected thinking about this game 

I get the case on Sully, I see that his opinions sort of bounce all over the place and every single post contains an excuse or pity comment or some sort of uncertainty that makes it seem like he is trying to hide something and I see that he seems to target a lot of people that seem to be town and has spoken up for confirmed scum. 

Its just I still don't have a good reason why Shinori voted the way he did unless Zkirsche is scum or they seriously thought they could lynch the mayor so late in. 

I think this makes sense from both sides. Kirsche isn't out of the PoE, but there are more reasons to be skeptical. In particular, if I am right about Sully, it fully clears Kirsche. There's no world where Sully and Kirsche can be w/w. IMO Sully never, ever tries to use a faux!tracking result to case a scum mate and then later also pushes a Kirsche lynch instead of joining the rest on eclipse when that wagon formed.

If part of the reason Sully is being suspected is because of his defense on me I think that's a load of barnacles
Sully already took a risk defending literally one of the two biggest wagons right now (me), just to say that my posts are NAI

6 hours ago, Makaze said:

None of it stands out as bad, but I have not really gotten any strong tonal empathy or seen the logic in his reasoning.

>None of it stands out as bad

5 hours ago, Makaze said:

I mean I never thought Kaoz was mafia. So.

You were almost entirely correct.

I very strongly believe that Weapons/Arcanite and Sully are at least two of the remaining Mafia.

He defended every single confirmed scum except for JB.

The way Sully voted for JB out of nowhere coming into the D3 and the way he reacted to the dayvig looks very bad.

I think that this clears Kill and pretty much solves the game. Snike and Mack are taken out of the PoE and we only have a handful of ITP suspects left.

>Now you have the entire game figured out
You say "It's not really that bad" and now you strongly believe that we're the last two mafia
Are you deep scum trying to like, get more townies killed or something? I don't think you are but that's what it looks like
More and more I feel like the left over scum has a hard grip on town

Im guessing "every single scum" includes me, which leads me to my other question:
Under what possible guise would scum team let Sully deliberately defend "every single scum" just for something like this to come up later (him looking like scum because of it)?

I feel like scum team is just watching us dance around like a bunch of morons and confusing ourselves. LG hasn't posted since like
Wednesday? I think. I reread the case on them and my vote is staying where it is... even if it's not like I have a choice anyway

I want to hear from Walr cause Im still not sure about him...

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

IMO the only person who isn't affected as far as PoE is Snike. He could be Mafia. I'm not getting that tonally, like at all.

Yeah thats sort of my problem with a Snike, they are so town tonally that I am more inclined to believe that I am just completely wrong about their intent with the night action even though the night actions should look super sus 

My Current PoE:

athena_57
Baldrick (replacing eclipse)
Fable
Mackc2 (replacing Nightmare)

Refa
Via

Walrein
Killthestory (replacing Zkirsche)
SatsumaFSoySoy + Snike (replacing Polydeuces) - Possible ITP... 
Omega (replacing Marth) - I have a lot of mixed feelings about his content. He is definitely more opportunistic than Kills to me. If there is an ITP left I think this could be it... Role based especially. But no way to prove it.
Alette (replacing Fenrir Aesir (replacing Anime27Arts)) - Somewhat suspect for not really contributing despite the dayvig -- this is a possible world

Kaoz (replacing Bibbon) - Suspect if Arc is town and he doesn't lynch Sully

Lord Gaius (replacing Eärendil) - Looks much better if Arc is scum. Clear if I am right about both Arc and Sully.

Arcanite (replacing Weapons)
SullyMcGully (replacing Elieson)

2 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Also @Makaze what is your intent with Sully? are you trying to make him the lynch target tonight or are you trying to set him up to get lynched after arc? 

I'm trying to get him lynched after Arc, but i am fully open to lynching him instead. Sully is the one I'm sure about.

@Baldrick I'd also like your opinion since you're the mayor and on the counter wagon to mine.

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If part of the reason Sully is being suspected is because of his defense on me I think that's a load of barnacles
Sully already took a risk defending literally one of the two biggest wagons right now (me), just to say that my posts are NAI

You say "It's not really that bad" and now you strongly believe that we're the last two mafia
Are you deep scum trying to like, get more townies killed or something? I don't think you are but that's what it looks like

Im guessing "every single scum" includes me, which leads me to my other question:
Under what possible guise would scum team let Sully deliberately defend "every single scum" just for something like this to come up later (him looking like scum because of it)?

I feel like scum team is just watching us dance around like a bunch of morons and confusing ourselves. LG hasn't posted since like
Wednesday? I think. I reread the case on them and my vote is staying where it is... even if it's not like I have a choice anyway

We got 'em.

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@Killthestory

What do you think? Can you ISO him + Weapons? Won't take longer than 15 minutes.

Arc, request me for Training Mafia.

Day 3.Too Many
Arcanite (9): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, athena_57, Walrein, Killthestory, Omega., Makaze, Mackc2 (L-2!)
Lord Gaius (4): Kaoz, Fable, SullyMcGully, Arcanite
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (1): Alette
Walrein (1): Lord Gaius

Not Voting: Baldrick

There are ~8 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

4 hours ago, Baldrick said:

@Makaze; It looks pretty bad laid out like that. What caught my attention in particular was

I'd rather lynch here than lynch Arcanite. The amount of effort Arcanite is putting into rereading seems like something he wouldn't do as scum. Maybe as an ITP, though.

because he said in response to me earlier:

I can see them being buddies.

##unvote

Won't vote because Arcanite is at L-3.

OOps. Never mind.

1 minute ago, athena_57 said:

Little too close to hammer for my tastes.

##Unvote

Will start replying to people soon

I was just thinking too too. But at this point, I think if they do hammer it will lock in the game, so there's no risk really.