• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Omega. said:

Yeah. Unnecessary confusion != fun imo.

to each his own tbh

##Vote: Arcanite

I realize I am kind of a hypocrite but I'm trying the best I can. sorry for being snippy

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

Are people seriously thinking Arc is the SK? That means Arc shot Shinori. Why would he do that?

No?

also yeah it would be nice if you claimed your character @Killthestory kirsche never did and I need it for my records. your role is known anyway so character claiming won't hurt anything.

Just now, SullyMcGully said:

Are people seriously thinking Arc is the SK? That means Arc shot Shinori. Why would he do that?

I think that at the time, Shinori was a pretty consensus townlean, and they wanted to shoot among the town. Specific choice probably also based on who was least likely to get saved.

17 minutes ago, Snike said:

I don't really want the mack lynch either today but he was in my poe so I think that needs to be discussed.

here's the gaius claim:

i dislike this post heavily. doesn't want the lynch but needs to be discussed? that's super wishy washy and doesn't read genuine at all.

1 hour ago, Snike said:

I think Kaoz is clear but I have a question: why did scumteam give the empower to kaoz? I think it's fair to say that they assumed mack would be on the slot and I was half making a post about why giving it to kaoz reflects well on him bc it set him up to be strongmanned but then I realized that that means they probably wanted to pass the item to mack. Which makes no real sense, assuming he's town.

They had no idea that I was going to hijack him away from there + he's claimed macho. Was this a move for town pocketing, or????

This is more a general question; is BBM's role traditionally Caffeinator or is  there another name for it? I'm asking because I think this is the first time I've encountered the role.

i disliked the way he went about it.why did scumteam... phrasing is just bad. he lists a bunch of scenarios, and while i have no fucking clue if it makes sense or not, town just doesn't solve like this. i've seen town use whos scummy and who isnt. anyone who tries to play to what scum would do or setupspec usually read and hit scum.

@Vi-astra sorry if i frustrated you lol. i'm here to familiarize myself with the site and make friends. :]

Mm? I wasn't bothered by anything you said, I was just noting how kinda silly it is to repeat a process that leads to confusion. But then again, that's mafia.

So what are we doing today, anyway? Why do people think claiming a bookie vig is towny? Serious question.

Gaius, what exactly do you have to predict?

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

I think that at the time, Shinori was a pretty consensus townlean, and they wanted to shoot among the town. Specific choice probably also based on who was least likely to get saved.

There's that, but also I can imagine SK!Arcanite just shooting Shinori because Arcanite is known for death tunneling Shinori.

Although I am voting here because I think Arcanite is a member of the REVERSED faction.

Day 3.8
Arcanite (3): Refa, Omega., via
Lord Gaius (3): Kaoz, Omega., Makaze
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Baldrick, Killthestory
Mackc2 (2): SullyMcGully, athena_57
Walrein (2): Fable, Lord Gaius
Makaze (1): Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy

Not Voting: Alette, Arcanite, Mackc2, Walrein

There are ~48 hours left in the day. With 16 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

Arcanite has been prodded.

Edited by Iris

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

So what are we doing today, anyway? Why do people think claiming a bookie vig is towny? Serious question.

Gaius, what exactly do you have to predict?

I don't think the claim itself is townie but it explains why he thought there was an SK + I didn't want to lynch him outside of the claim anyways.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Possible scum teams:

Mackc2/Killthestory
Lord Gaius/Killthestory

Why is Killthestory scummy?  Also if his slot fits on both of your possible scum teams, why is your vote not there?

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

man like 4 characters left and im still nowhere to be found.

@athena_57 sorry i seem to have lost it, who was your character again?

Snike IIRC.

1 minute ago, Snike said:

Uh why am I and gaius networkers? Did I miss a memo?

I'm guessing it's based on EiMM TBH.

2 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

i disliked the way he went abou it.why did scumteam... phrasing is just bad. he lists a bunch of scenarios, and while i have no fucking clue if it makes sense or not, town just doesn't solve like this. i've seen town use whos scummy and who isnt. anyone who tries to play to what scum would do or setupspec usually read and hit scum.

Well... From my experience, Town does solve like this, and I've been in multiple games that used this to success. What then? What now?

Your push basically just boils down to gut and anecdotes. Gut is sometimes right, but anecdotes aren't enough to support it.

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

I don't think the claim itself is townie but it explains why he thought there was an SK + I didn't want to lynch him outside of the claim anyways.

Because Gaius made a comment you don't think he would as scum? You put that much weight into it?

Eh, it explains why he'd discuss an SK but, meh. Wish we could just kill like 5 slots today tbh.

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Why is Killthestory scummy?  Also if his slot fits on both of your possible scum teams, why is your vote not there?

Because Zkirsche did have that extremely bad scummy EoD, two flipped scum chose eclipse instead of Kirsche when it was Junko/Kirsche, and that's the case. Icing on the cake is Killthestory's own content, which sucks. It's just not town aligned. I don't buy his case and he is not even trying to be associative or help the game state. He's playing in a vacuum.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well... From my experience, Town does solve like this, and I've been in multiple games that used this to success. What then? What now?

Your push basically just boils down to gut and anecdotes. Gut is sometimes right, but anecdotes aren't enough to support it.

must be a site meta thing because i've never personally seen it. i think it's phrased awkardly, i think it's got a wolfy tone, and i just don't fucking like it.

i'm still going to push it lol.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

Because Zkirsche did have that extremely bad scummy EoD, two flipped scum chose eclipse instead of Kirsche when it was Junko/Kirsche, and that's the case. Icing on the cake is Killthestory's own content, which sucks. It's just not town aligned. I don't buy his case and he is not even trying to be associative or help the game state. He's playing in a vacuum.

i've never played on this site, and i'm not really casing anyone. i want to engage with snike, and what does associative mean here? you want me to... what? buddy with others? that's stupid lol. helping the game state is subjective and sorta rude brah.

makaze, on that note, your still sitting on gaius instead of on me to occupy both universes where i'm scum. instead, you're on gaius (which you're asking for walrein's help in solving) and just sort of fucking with me. what's your read on gaius, and why not vote me already?

also, i just saw that satsuma and snike are hydra'd. i like satsuma's engagement with me a lot.

##Unvote ???