We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Just now, Killthestory said:

haha it's fine. your comment is right either way, and i do appreciate you telling me where to start. don't worry about it.

do u mind shooting me a d1 catchup tho? 

I'm probably the worst person to ask. I only subbed in D2. I gave D1 a very minimal read. I'd say... Via, Refa, or maybe Athena would be the best to catch you up there.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not good at general summaries.  I can give a more focused summary, like what X was doing on Day 1 or who the main pushes were throughout the day.

1 minute ago, Killthestory said:

pls do. ud be my best friend homie

For main pushes?  Athena, Magnificence Incarnate (the slot Omega subbed into), Nightmare, and Bartozio were pushed throughout the day, although Bartozio was only pushed hard after Athena claimed.  You and Junk had a few votes on you at some point but I wouldn't consider either of your slots a main wagon.  Many people wanted to vig Zeus (the slot Makaze subbed into) for being deliberately antitown.  Other people like Fable and Bibbon (the slot Kaoz subbed into) got pushed but it never felt like a big thing to me.  WRT flipped scum, Junk mainly tunneled on your slot and had a waffly read on Eclipse in his second postHere's his next post.  Shinori went after Satsuma/Snike, BBM, Athena, and Walrein in his first post.  He was probably killed by a Serial Killer.  Here's his second reads post.  He prods Nightmare/Jaybee later on (it's below Junk's third post), but he addresses Jaybee indirectly while addressing Nightmare directly, which is weird to me.  Jaybee voted Fable for a super minor reason (Fable asked who to sheep, and Jaybee voted him for it).  You can read this on Page 8.

N1 kill was Eurykins and her only significant post was at the top of Page 22 FWIW (I think she made another reads post earlier on but I don't remember it lol).  She made one more post at the top of Page 28.  Bartozio, Marth, and Athena all claimed on D1 to my knowledge.  Well, Eclipse did too but she's a mayor.  

Also I just realized that BBM caught Junk on an RVS vote. #RVSSTRONG

I feel like Jaybee made a few more posts D1 but I didn't catch them with Page Down 3fast5me.

I can kind of understand that @Refa but at the same time there was one person talking about it??? And he dismissed my eclipse defense hard;

I dunno maybe I'm completely lost there. BC like:

town pile for me is (in no order)

kaoz
via
alette
refa
kirsche
omega
sully
fable
baldrick

which leaves:

walrein
mack
athena
weapons/Arcanite
gaius
makaze

But then mack is most likely town protective despite his ??? play (pushed by jb); martyr claim exits, and people have pointed out that scum have suspected athena (shinori in particular) so he's more likely town, so scum is in arcanite/gaius/makaze/walrein by poe. I think. This would go in line with what I was thinking yesterday about the eclipse push since both gaius and makaze were on it.

Aside: I don't think eclipse/Baldrick can be SK. Sully checked the slot last night and his action succeeded. Scum or town; and the sudden push yesterday continues to make me think town.

This game is hard.

47 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

dont play with me with me WOLF. u have a wolfgame on this site yet for people to respect u or wat?

A few games, one a year ago, a few others a couple years ago. I don't know if I have a rep, I just came back this year.

Not that it matters. I'm deep AF, bussed my wolfbros, never getting lynched, and you're on my mislynch list. No avatar? No vote on me? Kill, an outed noob.

1 minute ago, Snike said:

I can kind of understand that @Refa but at the same time there was one person talking about it??? And he dismissed my eclipse defense hard;

I dunno maybe I'm completely lost there. BC like:

which leaves:

walrein
mack
athena
weapons/Arcanite
gaius
makaze

But then mack is most likely town protective despite his ??? play (pushed by jb); martyr claim exits, and people have pointed out that scum have suspected athena (shinori in particular) so he's more likely town, so scum is in arcanite/gaius/makaze/walrein by poe. I think. This would go in line with what I was thinking yesterday about the eclipse push since both gaius and makaze were on it.

Aside: I don't think eclipse/Baldrick can be SK. Sully checked the slot last night and his action succeeded. Scum or town; and the sudden push yesterday continues to make me think town.

This game is hard.

My NOT TOWN pile is Walrein/Arcanite/Makaze too.  WRT the remaining:

-Mackc2/Nightmare voted JB halfway through D1, voted Junk at the end of D1, and then voted Junk early on in D2. Doesn't make sense as scum to me, and he was pushed by Shinori and JB as well.

-Gaius is exactly what I said.  I know we disagree there but I really don't see Scum!Gaius saying that (maybe ITP!Gaius but yeah).

-Athena refusing to change his vote on Junk, getting pushed consistently by scum, and his JB push today make me think he's town.

##Vote: Arcanite

Probably the vote I feel most comfortable with ATM.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Not that it matters. I'm deep AF, bussed my wolfbros, never getting lynched, and you're on my mislynch list. No avatar? No vote on me? Kill, an outed noob.

How could you do me dirty like this, man??????

And what's your stance on Baldrick, Refa? If he's innocent, I would be really surprised if both LG/Makaze were villagers, because wouldn't that mean the entire wagon on a villager would be clean? Oh nevermind, I realized that JB was on the wagon as well, so he'd be the wolf there. Hm I dunno, LG can still go though what you're saying sounds good (minus the LG meta).

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

And what's your stance on Baldrick, Refa? If he's innocent, I would be really surprised if both LG/Makaze were villagers, because wouldn't that mean the entire wagon on a villager would be clean? Oh nevermind, I realized that JB was on the wagon as well, so he'd be the wolf there. Hm I dunno, LG can still go though what you're saying sounds good (minus the LG meta).

I think he's MORE LIKELY to be town because of the scum jump onto him at the end of the day.  I didn't comment on this earlier, but the reason scum didn't jump onto Kirsche later on is most likely because JB was asleep (he lives in Singapore IIRC) and Shinori didn't have the chance to voteswap before I did.  So I think that scum not jumping onto Kirsche isn't relevant to his alignment (BBM is confirmed town and Makaze was on the Eclipse wagon too, but I'm pretty sure Makaze wasn't online at the end of the day).

I can get why bussing Eclipse would be preferable to bussing Junko (Scum Roleblocker + 1x Mass Blocker is a pretty powerful role), but I don't think it made sense in context because Eclipse was much less likely to get lynched and it'd just make them look bad the next day AND lock them on voting a scumbuddy.

Another thing about Shinori; that post you linked there hard shades Fable for the Zeus vote and implies it's suspicious. He also scumreads bibbon off of it? Like I thought it was just shinori missing the reasoning but that looks more like a misrepresentation now that we know his alignment.

And then the zeus defense is consistent through JB Shinori and Junko. JB less so but he kinda chainsaws eclipse same post so discrediting one of the attackers and the zeus mention was out of place at the time.

Also, re:his first post: how likely do you think that he picked 4 town to push on his first actual contentpost?

##Vote: Makaze

I think I feel the least ??? here with d1 in mind and recent activity in account.  What do you think @Refa?

Logically it's good, I'm just shaky because Makaze reads town tone wise to me.  I wouldn't oppose it.

I think it's possible Shinori picked four town just because scum didn't post significantly at that point, or didn't post anything that he found objectionable.  Like, if I was to scumread any of the slots, it'd probably be Walrein but I don't think it makes sense to do so just because of Shinori's ED1 scumreads.

What do you think about Alette's Makaze/Walrein thing where she says they're likely buddies if one of them flips scum?

@Snike Also also what do you mean by Makaze's recent activity?  You probably posted what you thought of it before, but I don't really remember it.

JB flipping scum means eclipse is probably town. btw @Alettesince we know what u are now can u claim ur character plss

Oh boron. 

where am I ;-;

well anyway uh not sure where my reads are, I'll get back to you after I get some coffee

I'm reading it as Makaze analysis that is NAI but uh I remember thinking before the flip that his hypothetical scumteam was ???

I mean I think he's been wrong about JB and Junko now I think and he's backing off his previous reads but like it's hard to say for certain how he is because I've never played with scum makaze.

I'd like to see his team reads now, because his old ones have appeared to have completely disappeared.

At the end of the day though that slot was one of the ones that was part of the whole thread 180 I mentioned during the last 24 hours of that cycle + was on eclipse and kirsche over junko. So I still would not be a fan of this slot.

Wrt alette's thing, I can see it, though walrein's top of 77 looks like hedging his defense on maka.

And like fable/alette both were suspecting it and I'm inclined to trust them.

3 minutes ago, Snike said:

I'm reading it as Makaze analysis that is NAI but uh I remember thinking before the flip that his hypothetical scumteam was ???

I mean I think he's been wrong about JB and Junko now I think and he's backing off his previous reads but like it's hard to say for certain how he is because I've never played with scum makaze.

I'd like to see his team reads now, because his old ones have appeared to have completely disappeared.

At the end of the day though that slot was one of the ones that was part of the whole thread 180 I mentioned during the last 24 hours of that cycle + was on eclipse and kirsche over junko. So I still would not be a fan of this slot.

Wrt alette's thing, I can see it, though walrein's top of 77 looks like hedging his defense on maka.

And like fable/alette both were suspecting it and I'm inclined to trust them.

Him trying to convincing me to move to Eclipse or Kirsche was strange at D2 EoD. He should have figured i wasn't quite ready to just hop on to a wagon I wasn't sure about.

I'd like to avoid a lynch on me if possible but I'm not willing to go into defense on a newb player. Zeus's actions do not make sense from any alignment.

If you feel that my content comes from Mafia, I'd like to hear that, but I'd like it if anyone who cases me would base it on my content instead of zeus's lack of it.

FWIW I am willing to lynch Weapons period, and my current scumteam no longer includes eclipse. I have to reluctantly retire my read with the ridiculous amount of circumstantial evidence suggesting she cannot be Mafia. The confirmed Mafia who cased her were not in any danger of dying and had no reason to do it as a bus to raise eclipse's towncred and the Mafia who were lynched did not have strong associatives (i.e. no real shade). eclipse cannot be Mafia according to my PoE.