We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Jaybee was quietly stacking wallposts in the background in order to climb away from the angry mob that was after him, but after a rather an attempt on his life was made by Captain Obvious, he lost his footing.

JB has been killed! He was...

On 09/04/2018 at 7:03 PM, Iris said:

Dear Jaybee,

You are Eurykins, Judgement (XX). You post a lot of words. We don't. Let's keep it short.

At night, you may respond to your role pm with: "Night X - Wall <USER> off". You will carefully engineer a wall post to protect yourself from <USER>, causing any actions that they would use on you that night to fail as if that action was roleblocked. This ability will be passively applied to anyone you target with killing actions as well.

Additionally, you may respond to your role pm with "Night X - Crush <USER> under my wall!" in place of your factional kill. You will crush <USER> under the full weight of your wallposts, hiding their flip from the rest of the game because nobody aside from you will read that shit. Once you're dead though people will actually read your ISO and find out what your target was. This ability may only be used once.

In other words, you are the Rogue + 1-shot Janitor.

You are a member of the REVERSED. You win when all threats to the REVERSED are eliminated.

As he slipped and fell to his untimely demise, something else became unearthed at the bottom of his wallpost tower.

BBM has been revealed! He was...

On 09/04/2018 at 7:22 PM, Iris said:

Dear BBM,

You are Refa, The High Priestess (II). You are The Refa, resident SF Mafia waifu. You're a pretty chill dude and chiller mafia player. You better be careful that you don't freeze because you're super cool! Your posts are fun to read which makes you very likable, and you're usually right in your reads! On the right day, you can do basically anything... but today you're busy/lazy/fell asleep. Oops. Sorry town, but I'm sure that you'll show up next phase! Or next game, maybe...

During the day, you may respond to your role PM with "Day X: I'll get to it later <USER>". <USER> will wait up all night for you to drop some KILLER KNOWLEDGE, but instead it'll just be kinda meh and they'll stay up all night talking in the game thread slightly bummed out. 

In other words, you are the Caffeinator.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated.

Well, at least BBM can sleep whenever now that he's dead.

Day 3 continues. Votals will be posted shortly.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very interested in hearing where peoples' reads go now.  @Makaze I skimmed your quote wall and it seemed okay, need to actually analyze it to see if I'm good w/an Eclipse vote.

@Omega. Since both kills N1 were scumsided (probably?), do you think it's likely that Kaoz's target of Eclipse blocked one?

@Alette Why are you so sure that Fable is town?  Who do you think is scum now?  I can make sheep noises over VC too, honest!

##Unvote

*Lollete

TBH, I want to look at LG/Snike next because gut, and maybe people who avoided voting JB to see if there's anything more there (but I feel like the general consensus was "let's lynch JB!" so it's hard to say), but I'll read Makaze's thing first.  @Baldrick You should respond to it too.

4 minutes ago, Refa said:

I'm very interested in hearing where peoples' reads go now.  @Makaze I skimmed your quote wall and it seemed okay, need to actually analyze it to see if I'm good w/an Eclipse vote.

@Omega. Since both kills N1 were scumsided (probably?), do you think it's likely that Kaoz's target of Eclipse blocked one?

@Alette Why are you so sure that Fable is town?  Who do you think is scum now?  I can make sheep noises over VC too, honest!

##Unvote

Because if fable was a wolf he would be much more involved like bibbon said earlier. I just see nothing scummy about his posts.

6 minutes ago, SB. said:

Additionally, you may respond to your role pm with "Night X - Crush <USER> under my wall!" in place of your factional kill. You will crush <USER> under the full weight of your wallposts, hiding their flip from the rest of the game because nobody aside from you will read that shit.

Lol. Shinori mentioned hearing Eury type for 4 hours earlier on D1.

Top tier flavor itg.

Refa, Bibbon/Kaoz targeted eclipse N1 and there was only 1 kill, right? Shit, that might be a clear, and/or at least give pause on going her. Jaybee tried to lynch her at EOD yesterday too. I'll have to look back through his posts. I know the way he went at Fable D1 is a good look for him too. What do you think of these observations?

Also can you get at my post in general discussion plz and thank you.

1 minute ago, Alette said:

Did you actually doubt me fable and my day vig role record is still clean 

Yes...like all the time. That being said you get spared KH3 jokes now for at least a month. :p

Also hey look more flipped wolves that pushed bibbon and nightmare we can clear those slots now thx.

Day 3.4 Votals
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (2): Baldrick
Walrein (2): Fable, Lord Gaius
Lord Gaius (1): Kaoz

Not Voting: Everyone Else

There are ~55 hours left in the day. With 17 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 12 to hammer.

Edited by SB.

My dayvig record is also clean because I've only rolled dayvig once.

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Refa, Bibbon/Kaoz targeted eclipse N1 and there was only 1 kill, right? Shit, that might be a clear, and/or at least give pause on going her. Jaybee tried to lynch her at EOD yesterday too. I'll have to look back through his posts. I know the way he went at Fable D1 is a good look for him too. What do you think of these observations?

Also can you get at my post in general discussion plz and thank you.

The scum driven Eclipse push confuses the fuck out of me.  It does mean Eclipse is likely town, but I'm also very confused as to why it was a thing.  Why not go after ZKirsche instead?

Oh right, I forgot about his Fable push but you're right in that JB probably wouldn't drop his scumread there without comment.

Will do.

1 minute ago, Fable said:

Also hey look more flipped wolves that pushed bibbon and nightmare we can clear those slots now thx.

I thought both of those slots were already cleared, or should have been anyways. :<

3 minutes ago, Fable said:

Yes...like all the time. That being said you get spared KH3 jokes now for at least a month. :p

Only a month damn fabbly, I think that bibbon's pushes were really good and she has improved since Sugar vs Cyanide. Speaking of Wals, I think there is still a 20% chance he can be town 

Like I asked Alette why she was sure that you were town because she was most likely town and she knew you.

Then in my last post I was like "yeah, Fable is probably town".

1 minute ago, Alette said:

Only a month damn fabbly, I think that bibbon's pushes were really good and she has improved since Sugar vs Cyanide. Speaking of Wals, I think there is still a 20% chance he can be town 

My gut is that Walrein is town TBH.

14 minutes ago, Refa said:

*Lollete

TBH, I want to look at LG/Snike next because gut, and maybe people who avoided voting JB to see if there's anything more there (but I feel like the general consensus was "let's lynch JB!" so it's hard to say), but I'll read Makaze's thing first.  @Baldrick You should respond to it too.

The Hydra slot is where I would look because of early D1 posts and snike seems to be agenda like 

2 hours ago, Kaoz said:

Just to confirm, that was indeed me. I can go into why I picked you if anyone is curious.

Also, I received the Empower item.

If the role isn't incredibly obvious from the character, I don't see a reason not to provide Via with the stuff he needs as long as you think he's town.

But on to other matters. I find it a bit disturbing that we went from 9-2-1 wagons 6.5 hours before deadline (Kirsche switches over in the very next post) to a last second decision. I'd like to think that wasn't just all townies running around like headless chicken. The eclipse wagon starts taking off pretty quickly starting here, then the swing to Kirsche happens here. I think the latter is far less telling since it comes from likely town and then the remaining votes on Kirsche seemed to have gotten tacked on because people misread Kirsche's tone (I didn't think he was frustrated scum, I was close to tearing my hairs out while catching up even without getting turbo'd).

As for the other counter-wagon, though, I don't really get your position in the post linked above @Lord Gaius. On the one hand you say you've skimmed the cases for the day and on the other hand you seem to not know why Junko's getting lynched even though he's the leading wagon? And if you didn't know what the case against Junko was, what made you so confident to try to get something else started right off the bat instead of waiting a few minutes for an explanation? Also agree with what others have already pointed out that JB's vote timing was very convenient and I can see more of a case being made here than from his position on the D1 wagon. Contrary to Refa's observation, if Baldrick is town, I think it also makes some sense with the way Junko eased off on Kirsche since that makes it easier for him to switch later on depending on how the wagons develop - he could easily stay on Kirsche but also switch to eclipse, which would've been a significant advantage if all 3 wagons had been close at the end.

I'm curious what you think about that scenario @Makaze as well as how you evaluate eclipse's position on the Junko wagon yesterday (if memory serves you briefly said something about it yesterday, but not since the flip?). She had three options to tie the Junko wagon at that point (athena, Mack and Weapons) yet chose to put Junko one vote away from the lynch threshold instead. Taking into account that she explicitly didn't show up again for the rest of the phase, had she already given up on Junko at that point or what? And if that's the case, why not put some more conviction into it to at least gain some credit out of the bus?

##Vote: Lord Gaius

I'm going here for now, at least until I get a better understanding of his thought process yesterday. I wouldn't mind settling on JB as mentioned above and Arcanite is viable to me still for the same reasons Weapons was yesterday.

I don't believe eclipse had a choice but to pick between Junko and kirsche after she put perself in the position of making that huge quotewall. As for why not show more conviction, one of the worlds I think makes the most sense is one where both were Mafia and she genuinely would have preferred any other lynch, but didn't feel she had a choice. She read the mood and made a decision.

3 minutes ago, Alette said:

I didn't like Zeus much, but Makaze has been townie. He also realized that Jaybee needed to go.

I also feel like Makaze would be more willing to bus than most other people and he seemed to be pushing mostly kirsche over junko and pushed eclipse too I think so actually not super high on him.

41 minutes ago, Fable said:

Idk why refa keeps sussing me when I keep being right about stuff (ignoring shinori).

It's the avatar.

- Marth got wagoned, but the wagon died a little after I came in

- Alette subs into a slot that's mostly null, daykills a wolf

- Wolves janitor BBM, only to get a completely useless fakeclaim

I'd be salty AF as wolf right now.