We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway I still don't want to lynch mack. right now it's makaze vs. arc vs. LG in my head while killthestory is floating in the corner and I'm better on the arc lynch today. 

this has probably been answered already, but what is the benefit of scum!LG to fakeclaim a role like bookie? do you really see a situational night-time vig not existing next to a dayvig if the dayvig has limited uses? and if bookie is a scum role couldn't he just "predict" the scum kill??? because if you're saying he's fakeclaiming it but his role still allows him to have extra kill power on the maf side, idk.

Just now, Makaze said:

Technically it's LG and Kirsche, i think the Wal wagon is dying

OKay

I'll read up on them and try to get a post up tomorrow cause im dying right now heh

makaze was considered a lynch option earlier, but now there's this mack vs. snike/sat thing going on, and then you, arc.

18 minutes ago, Refa said:

Can you explain the Walrein read again?  I don't remember catching it.

Do you think Gaius' role is obvious town?  Several people have mentioned that they could see it being a scum role, and I don't know.

What do you mean WRT Snike/Kirsche?

Arcanite was in Antiheroes?

Walrein came in (on page 76/77) and was very wishy-washy. He and JB were the leading wagons, so I think if he was jb's buddy he'd either come up with a counterwagon, or commit to the bus.

I think it would be weird role for mafia to have a conditional vig. If he's mafia, it's much more likely he's lying to seem useful to town and made the conditional part so that he wouldn't have to be held accountable for it. It just occurred to me if that is the case, I'm playing into his hands, but I want to believe.

I'm townreading four of the five people who switched to kirsche late on day 2. If there is no mafia on the swing, then mafia gave up on junko, so why did he bother to come back and claim? The only explanation that would make sense in that case is kirsche is also mafia, and my slot was the intended counterwagon.

also at omega; I meant that the wagon on him feels like the wagons in antiheroes. They built up without any opposition because the player in question had no reads, and played badly.

pedit: case in point, arcantie why are you trying to read the whole thread

oh yeah and LG duh. sorry for the spamposts i'm being really bad with them this game.

4 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

anyway I still don't want to lynch mack. right now it's makaze vs. arc vs. LG in my head while killthestory is floating in the corner and I'm better on the arc lynch today. 

this has probably been answered already, but what is the benefit of scum!LG to fakeclaim a role like bookie? do you really see a situational night-time vig not existing next to a dayvig if the dayvig has limited uses? and if bookie is a scum role couldn't he just "predict" the scum kill??? because if you're saying he's fakeclaiming it but his role still allows him to have extra kill power on the maf side, idk.

this is more like I don't believe that the hosts would actually rand such an obviously town role into the game. i think it is a scum fakeclaim and not a real role in the game at all, that seems much more likely

3 minutes ago, Alette said:

@Walrein I don't allow League shaming and then ditching the thread. Come talk 

i looked away from the thread for like 10 minutes cut me a beak

@Refa: are there even really wagons at this point? there are a few votes on me (which i obviously disagree with) and there are votes on gaius, whose posts i've yet to read (and who subbed in for a 0-poster)

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

this is more like I don't believe that the hosts would actually rand such an obviously town role into the game. i think it is a scum fakeclaim and not a real role in the game at all, that seems much more likely

more on this: Junko's claim had nothing to do with anything that actually related to his power. i think this is the same. i think that the bookie claim is really weird and i still think LG is mafia just by PoE

2 minutes ago, Walrein said:

@Refa: are there even really wagons at this point? there are a few votes on me (which i obviously disagree with) and there are votes on gaius, whose posts i've yet to read (and who subbed in for a 0-poster)

You, LG, Arcanite, and Satsuma/Snike are the lynch candidates basically.  Unless you have a STRONG SCUMREAD elsewhere or new insight on Makaze, I think you should primarily look into these people.

Just now, Walrein said:

consider it about the cases then

i cased kirsche on PoE and EoD stuff
i backed off my eclipse tunnel
Snike pushed a Mack as scum claim based on night action results
many people pushed LG
some people pushed you
some people pushed me

I think you and me were just associatives because we didn't go along with the lynch yesterday more than anything

arcanite is a wagon lol hes the biggest one

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

Alette you're like confirmed town and you don't even have a vote, what are you doing????

I overthink quite a bit so I've been reading this day over while thinking to myself mostly. I was also waiting on Wals to appear because I think he could be town but it's very thin. I want to lynch the Hydra slot more than Arcanite. Their posts carry an agenda to me.

Just now, Alette said:

I overthink quite a bit so I've been reading this day over while thinking to myself mostly. I was also waiting on Wals to appear because I think he could be town but it's very thin. I want to lynch the Hydra slot more than Arcanite. Their posts carry an agenda to me.

How do you explain being wrong about BBM when you had the same reads on him as the hydra?

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

You, LG, Arcanite, and Satsuma/Snike are the lynch candidates basically.  Unless you have a STRONG SCUMREAD elsewhere or new insight on Makaze, I think you should primarily look into these people.

mak's probably town based on what i've seen

i have a semi-strong townread on snike (and a null on satsuma which is good enough for me) so i'd rather not lynch that slot

i'll look into snike/gaius

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

How do you explain being wrong about BBM when you had the same reads on him as the hydra?

That was a clash I think and what he was saying kind of annoyed me

1 minute ago, Alette said:

Snike is the agenda poster imo because his thoughts don't seem genuine. Satsuma seems to decrease in posts as the game goes longer imo.

i generally tend to agree with this

do you ever read into associations with flipped mafia? if so, who looks the worst from that pov?