Tempest Trials: Thunder’s Fist!

Vaximillian

Usually at this stage in a TT, I find myself just outside the top 10k by playing normally, then slam down some pots over the last couple of days to secure a safe spot around 8000-9000ish.

This time, I found myself at rank 18000-odd instead, and after chugging several potions still only find myself rank 11,111 (with 93,923 points). Youch.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Usually at this stage in a TT, I find myself just outside the top 10k by playing normally, then slam down some pots over the last couple of days to secure a safe spot around 8000-9000ish.

This time, I found myself at rank 18000-odd instead, and after chugging several potions still only find myself rank 11,111 (with 93,923 points). Youch.

I have 138760 and I'm currently ranked 4189.

I have been grinding really hard in the early hours of today and I have gotten to 223,258 which is rank #574.

With the way my rank went up yesterday, I don't expect this score to hold up for the top 1000. I'm going to try to be above 230k when I go to work tonight and then I will take my break for the final 30 mins so I can do some last minute playing to stay in the top 1000 if it is needed.

I am at 104,813 points for a rank of 10,141 and I have only used three stamina pots, but I am normally in the next rank bracket by now.  Everyone is really pushing for points this TT.  I just hope I can stay in this bracket because I need those feathers for Kaze and M!Kana (I know I can just grind HM but that takes a lot of time and is really boring).

I'm around rank 8,000 now with around 110k points. I haven't been doing much TT thanks to GHB grinding lately, but I still want to get into the top 5k for the extra feathers. You can never have enough. I guess I'll be spamming stamina pots today. Good thing this is all they're really good for now.

With all that's been going on in this game I've mostly just been waiting for this tempest to be over. I'm around rank 19k which is fine. Another 2k feathers isn't worth the grind. I'll happily take my 4000 and be on my merry way.

Reaching 50k is so easy now that I would personally prefer this to last seven days instead of ten, though I have no idea how big the struggle is for casual players. Maybe I should just be happy about it and always ignore the mode after 50k and HM grind with Navarre, who is such a scrub, you can auto-two-turn the 5 HM per match with ease. Zephiel, Michalis and Llyod aren't much harder with the right units.

Still, since energy isn't being used that much anymore, I might as well auto TTs whenever I think about it, but the feather rewards are almost irrelevant now, so I'll do the same and just take the 4k and forget about it (the competition in the higher tiers is ridiculous for the payoff.)

Yeah, competition is ridiculous, used a couple pots in the last hour and my rank basically didn't climb at all, still around 11k, too many people doing the same thing. Hard to fit in more while I'm at work. I regret going for the top 10k now.

They made this thing way too easy now. With perfect runs of Lunatic 7, you get 50,075 points for all rewards just by doing the three daily runs plus one more run on any one day.

I don't care about my ranking (currently 144,214), so all score rewards is more than good enough for me.

Was a bit of a weird experience, starting at 11000ish and only finding my rank climbing by under 50 ranks per battle, was beginning to lose hope of getting there in time. But then as I got below 10100 it started jumping by almost 100 ranks every battle. Ended up at 9565 which I'm definitely happy with, especially as I have an unplanned baby to raise now in Morgan from the Legendary banner.

That last few hours rush was ridiculous. I added over 10,000 points by auto-battling Hard-5 in my pocket at work.

Finished with 249,xxx rank #628.

All I know is that 245k would have been outside of the top 1000. We now need to average more than 24,000 per day to be in the top 1000...

A final score of 251,005 nets me rank 409 and 10,000 feathers.  First time I've ever gotten top 1K in one of these.  I had really good bonus units which made auto-battling Lunatic-5 pretty simple, otherwise I don't think I would have bothered with the grind. 

Well I was bored yesterday so i did a bunch of grinding and managed to go up in rank to the 6k feather reward so I am very happy, plus I maxed HM on a lot of my horses with out boring myself with grinding GHB maps over and over again.  I now have the feathers for Kaze and M!Kana.

159, 760 or something netted me 2,771. There's big difference in score between the ones who want that extra 2k feathers to get in the top 1000 and those who just want to make the top 5000. . 

Edited by SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre

Had about 151,000 and a little miffed I dropped like 1,500 spots in the last two hours while I was asleep. Anyway, yeah, it's almost had not to get all the rewards anymore, but free stuff so I'm not going to complain. I don't think I'm going to even bother with the score ranking anymore and settle for 5-10,000 range. Still useful for grading, but with the ridiculousaout of points you need I'm not sure I have the patience to even auto that much.