• Sharena, Princess of Askr
    • Anna, Commander
    • Fjorm, Princess of Ice
    • Ryoma, Supreme Samurai
    • Gunnthrá, Voice of Dreams
    • Robin, Fell Vessel
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/07/2018 at 05:00 AM

4 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I don't think such a thing happened? Fjorm just poured 1.4 billion on Anna with that last multiplier, which probably doomed her (Fjorm) to lose.

Also, Alfonse is about ready to steal another victory from the jaws of defeat. His team is blitzing Sharena's pretty good right now.

4 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

That’s a mistake on the tracker. Anna has the multiplier now, but she’s down a good 7,000 or so points, so a comeback looks unlikely.

I see.  Looks like they've fixed it now.  I wouldn't mind seeing Alfonse in the finals for the Battle of the Bulge.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

And the Alfonse v. Sharena match made me realize (as late as I am) just how dumb and anti-fun Same hell is. I think Same hell should get smaller for every hour that the teams remain in Same hell.

That might not be a bad idea. Same hell is rather boring.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean... the only way for Team Ike to lose at this point is if three quarters of the team suddenly die or get abducted by aliens before they can spend their flags?

I think she was kind of joking. lol Of course we know now that Team Ike's got this! Dragonslayer Ike!

Because he KO'd Camilla, a wyvern rider, and now Grima. XD Also, Grima's kind of like a god, so Ike is still proving he can slay gods or equivalents too. lol

EDIT: @Skylorella Con Ryoma did beat his little brother last time he was in a gauntlet though, that was something. :P

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I mean... the only way for Team Ike to lose at this point is if three quarters of the team suddenly die or get abducted by aliens before they can spend their flags?

or sleep ... I would be asleep if it wasn't for this guantlet

Just now, Lemmy said:

For me, I'm listening to an extra-inning Cubs game, and thankfully, it's the weekend.

Hmm, so I'll probably win with the meme underdog Anna... fine by me, I'll take the extra feathers. Funny also how people still get so excited by these, considering this one doesn't even follow a noteworthy theme, just OCs and random current legendary units cobbled together.

And here I am, just mildly annoyed at having to change my sleeping schedule for the last couple of bonus hours each time a round ends, completely ignoring who even "wins" these contests (except for the possible "extra500feathers" check mark).

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

How did Alfonse get so many points all of a sudden

The Shanna Effect?

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

How did Alfonse get so many points all of a sudden

Feather mercs joined him thinking he would get stomped. They probably didn't expect same hell and are spending their stockpiled flags now

4 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Nope. Definitely abducted by aliens.

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Feather mercs joined him thinking he would get stomped. They probably didn't expect same hell and are spending their stockpiled flags now

One would assume that feather mercs would at least wait an hour before picking their team, and picking a team that is up by 1% after the first hour is probably the dumbest thing you can do as a feather merc. That's two separate things that are giant red flags (you don't want to ever pick a team that is up after the first hour, and you don't want to ever pick a close match).

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

Team Alfonse is expected to overtake Team Sharena this hour, making it quadruple.

Would that be an upset, since the Fonz led after hour one?  It's hard to tell which one had the bigger absolute numbers.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Would that be an upset, since the Fonz led after hour one?  It's hard to tell which one had the bigger absolute numbers.

Team Sharena had more participation than Team Alfonse between hours 9 and 42, which is pretty much the whole round, so I'd count that as an upset.

I guess I'm joining Team Gunnthra next round since everyone else I care about is being knocked out this round. Sigh.

I'll be leading with +10 Elise [+Atk, -Def] (Gravity+ [Dazzling Staff], Recover+,  Heavenly Light, Attack +3, Wrathful Staff 3, Hone Cavalry, Def Ploy 3 / Res Ploy 3?].

Friend Code is 95-579-160-71. Please PM me if you add me so I know who you are.

Edited by Ice Dragon

Okay, I hope the final is Ike vs Alfie so we can definitely get another male winner. Give the guys some love!

Wow, not bad, Rezzy! I think I managed to get in the top 10k myself. I forgot to pay attention to that so I'm not entirely sure. lol

Edited by Anacybele