Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

Can I get a response as to how your play was villagery?

the only thing that i can point to is my handling of the other EOD, when wagons were split between ryan mello and the guy with a long name

i handled that in a very anti-wolf way

23 minutes ago, Mello said:

I'm only wanting to vote evan or manti today. Not risking losing when both are highly likely scum. 

lylo lynches are best determined by the person likeliest to be in a scum team with the most amount of people. neither of those people fit that bill. now i want you to think long and hard on who does

2 hours ago, weinerboy said:

If manri is a wolf his partners are letting him get ripped to shreds which I don't feel is the case right now

wtf are you talking about why would they NOT let him get ripped to shreds? if theyre that close to winning with 4 mates total whats the issue with letting the square die?

Hmm I was thinking there's at least a wolf between manti and duke but lemme evaluate evan a little.

Also I've been busy but I will be back before deadline.

I felt I was pretty obvious with my PR crumbing and I felt I was pretty obvious in the fact that I knew I was never being lynched.  So people who caught onto the PR crumbing that I did and didn't kill me makes me think they are townie.

Whereas people who appear to just be pushing anyone they feel is easy(Evan so far has pushed for me and manti today which is iffy to me)is pretty suspect.

Like in what world am I really scum even without the power role and crumbing?  I was 'slightly' spewed by AM and MI had a few interactions to me that scream that he knew I was town and he wasn't buddied with me.

Pushing me is terrible but if Evan is scum him pushing me means the scum team never caught onto my crumb.

Also I need to relook into some things because I felt Evan's early game presence was basically exactly like training(which he was scum in) but I didn't want to use that as an argument ever and it's a different game that wasn't completed so I wasn't even using it as a basis of a read previously.

If Evan is scum, JC is not scum I feel.

Pretty sure JC caught onto my crumb last day phase, not sure on who else might have caught onto it but I don't think scum let's a town Roleblocker or a town Jailor stay alive whatsoever going into *ylo states.

Mello crumbing cop to potentially draw night kill is interesting to me because scum shouldn't know if there is a cop at all and he did it heavily so that would have been terrible if a cop inspected him or CC'ed him so I feel mello is townier.

I was town reading Orihime all game, and she is by far playing differently than the one game she was in on this site(that she subbed into scum as) which also makes me want to think She's town.

So my town list currently looks like:
Shinori
Snike
JC
Mello
Orihime(slight)
Manti(Assuming Evan scum this slot is basically cleared, no way in hell do wolves start a 1 v 1 in *ylo.)

Null:
Trump(This slot can kind of swing either way for me, I kind of feel he caught my crumbs or that he caught my PR crumbs but he could also have just been pocketing me most of this game.
Weinerboy(The fact that he didn't potentially take the kill last night(when jailed and pretty townie) is some good points for them I think.

Scum:
Evan
Duk3
KTS

Assuming 4 scum the last one would be amongst weiner, trump, orihime I think.

But I think scum might have some other killing role and I need to check again because My head was hurting when I tried looking into this last night.  If they have another limited killing role along side arsonist that still has a shot left of some sort then that would put us in *ylo with 3 scum remaining, not 4.

Their posting today is trash and honestly most of their posting has been bad which has me super torn on Ori.  She could possibly be moved into the same area as trump/Weinerboy.

Compared to their last game I saw them in(which albeit she subbed in later in the game and it was more in the SF posting style and not the spam super heavy quick posting style that could have affected that.)  She's playing vastly different compared to the game she was in there in which game she was scum in.

However that's only based off of a one game basis.

Part of me really wants to say ori is also just TWTBAW.

2 minutes ago, JohnCarter said:

Shinori why is Evan scum? I haven’t seen it all game

I didn't see it early on either but I feel his posts this day phase have been very scum-viewed if you know what I'm saying.  Let me see if I can get a few quotes.

Just now, Shinori said:

I didn't see it early on either but I feel his posts this day phase have been very scum-viewed if you know what I'm saying.  Let me see if I can get a few quotes.

I’ve looked over his posts today and it seems fine, his thoughts re manti co align with mine may be a contributing factor to that but still, it’s not like we’ve agreed on everything all game up til now 

On 6/29/2018 at 5:40 PM, EvanManManMan said:

I'm pretty confident It's Shinori/Manti/Duke/DT

Insta states reads; okay not bad in itself.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:46 PM, EvanManManMan said:

That's really useful

First post after my claim, doesn't actually comment on my claim though.

On 6/29/2018 at 6:57 PM, EvanManManMan said:

I'm still really curious where the extra kp night 3 came from

Still nothing, just random role spec.  Starting to sound TMI with this though as the phase carried on.

On 6/29/2018 at 8:00 PM, EvanManManMan said:

I want the targets now

This post was super scummy imo followed by this:

On 6/29/2018 at 8:02 PM, EvanManManMan said:

I don't really doubt the claim. However, if Shinori is a wolf, which I still view as a possibility, by waiting it gives them the best chance to pull off this fake claim.

It's pure paranoia

I don't think this comes from town when literally there is only one protective role in the game and not a whole lot of other town power.

On 6/29/2018 at 8:20 PM, EvanManManMan said:

The 7 towniest individuals (in terms of solo reads) ended up on the same mislynch wagon

How tf did that happen

Oh, and if anybody is doubting my DT wolf theory, this should prove it. 

Shading the entire wagon basically and more shade on DT.  Bolded is for reference later.

On 6/29/2018 at 8:26 PM, EvanManManMan said:

Oh shit I just realized you softed jailing JohnCarter 

Ok my b

Instantly drops this and basically doesn't push more else for this later on.

Then proceeds to push Manti mostly all day however there is something slightly important here that should be noted.  I bolded it up above.  He seems to really believe DT scum but isn't pushing that at all and is instead ALL on Manti who is by far what I would say 'the easier push'.

I feel like Evan's posting this game has been poised and it bothers me bc my only other experience with him was radically different (IDNSFMM5).

I have a post coming up.