Special Heroes: Summer Banner #2 Video Posted!

Anacybele

52 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Finally a banner where i don’t have to pull green

This is my greatest joy about this banner. Happy if I get any of the new units, but Linde or Tiki I’m most hopeful for.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Liliesgrace said:

This is my greatest joy about this banner. Happy if I get any of the new units, but Linde or Tiki I’m most hopeful for.

I feel like in half of this year’s banners i’ve been green sniping which is painful when they don’t show up.

On a random note i like Camilla’s appearance without her crown. Feels more natural and it accentuates her nice hair. 

This is a good lesson.  We are told to always wait, don't pull right away wait til the other banners/announced units come so you can see if there is something you want more.  

They did the same thing they did last year, where the second summer banner was better than the first.  The first has Tana red flying mage which is honestly amazing (even though she didn't arrive for me) who is only the 2nd red flier mage and has atk spd push skill which is great for certain units.  However after that you have good but unremarkable units, other than the introduction of a new character in Noire for fans of her.  

While the second summer banner.  We get only are 2nd flying bow who may even outclass the 1st, we get only our 3rd blue flying mage and she comes with the super elusive Hone fliers, we get the 1st cavalry dagger unit in the game, and finally our first red flying dragon who also sets a dragon BST record.   

There were no reds, but my free pull I did the colorless orb and it got me Summer Linde!  +spd/-def also, like the best nature!  My first summer unit I've ever pulled!

Got my Takumi and a pity breaker Linde. Really tempted to pull for the other two, but I'll try to restrain myself.

Edited by Nanima

Can I just mention how much I like the generics using seasonal weapons and accessories. I wish Tiki's dragon form had some summer accessory on it though, like a giant flower necklace 

Edited by Korath88

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Can I just mention how much I like the generics using seasonal weapons and accessories.

Can I mention how unfair it is that the opponent has multiple copies of accessories that we're only allowed to have one of? (pout)

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I got a +Def/-Res Tiki. I am not sure if I will give her Distant Counter... 22 Res is a pretty low...

Probably not worth it unless you plan to go all the way with her. DC fodder shouldn't be thrown about so carelessly.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I got a +Def/-Res Tiki. I am not sure if I will give her Distant Counter... 22 Res is a pretty low...

her weapon doesnt target the weaker stat of the unit, soooo she will deal crap dmg to high res mages anyway. If you want her to counter bow users go for it (Lyn however has some high res too keep in mind)

22 minutes ago, Hilda said:

her weapon doesnt target the weaker stat of the unit, soooo she will deal crap dmg to high res mages anyway. If you want her to counter bow users go for it (Lyn however has some high res too keep in mind)

Actually it does, there was an oversight where it wasn't included in the description but the effect was there, as per a correction tweet.

I agree. The interactions between Takumi and Tiki were adorable. Linde began to annoy me after a few lines, though >.<

I did like the generics using themed weapons and accessories, too :D

And happy to report that Takumi was a good boy and came to me very quickly - like NY Takumi did before (probably making up for original Takumi staying away for as long as he did).

No more interest in this banner so gonna retreat with my lovely Takumi :D

11 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

i keep my words... surprisingly just take approximately 540 orbs and only two lindes cockblock me... i also got +spd summer camilla and a summer baby tiki whom i forgot to check iv

I want your luck. That's less than one quarter the number of orbs it takes on average.

16 minutes ago, Lau said:

I'm dying at 'Tak-Tak'. Oh Tiki, I love you~ We have Mar-Mar, Nar-Nar, Ban-Ban and now Tak-Tak. Am I missing any?

what is she trying to do? Reincarnating the Teletubbies?!?

6 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Summer Linde mentions Nyna, interesting. I wonder if she would use a tome or staff?

Staff I would say. BS Fire Emblem/Archanean Chronicles Nyna starts with only a Mend, and never is her Tome rank higher than her Staff, including her Medeus's snack self. Although she does start with and drop a Thoron there, the best weapon any of the damsels have. Nyna doesn't have any personal equip like Lena or Elice, so they could give her an inheritable, or invent something like an Artemisian Staff.

Linde at the beach seems a little off though, in SD, she can off as rather serious and not very open, although her text is minimal there and her circumstances don't allow her to be at ease. New Mystery's Kris convos don't do too much to dispel this appearance either, though I wouldn't call her stoic by nature, much less edgy.