SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

WE NEED NEW TOWNLEADERS. SULLY, AMY, AND SB ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER FAILURES AS THEYVE SILENCED IRIS TODAY. THEY ARE TRYING TO LOSE FOR VILLAGE. WHICHEVER OF YOU ARE VILLAGERS PLEASE GIVE ALL ROLE INFORMATION TO EVAN AND STOP HAVING AN OPINION

what

• riariadne changed the title to SFMM5 Game Thread- Day 4

Oh no, two more town deaths!

latest?cb=20170929122436

But I'm sure if you guys just believe in yourselves and friendship, nothing else will ever go wrong ever again.

OK.

I decided that Amy can stay as TL. SB needs to go though.

DO NOT CLAIM ANYTHING TO SB. HE HAS COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FAILED US ALL BY SILENCING IRIS. IF HE LETS US KILL ACID BEFORE ACID SHOOTS A VILLAGER, HE MAY BE REDEEMED. BUT PROBABLY JUST A WOLF ANYWAY. AMY I BELIEVE IS CLEAN.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

Iris is spewed villager. acidphoenix spewed Iris V in public chat when we were shitposting at the beginning of the game.

This makes SB look much worse for greenlighting a plan that'd silence her.

Acid spewed Iris on jokiness

Refa spewed Euklyd on jokiness

But apparently when Refa starts seriously gunning for Athena it's not spew

Who gives a shit right now? We have acid dead to rights, we can hash that out later and we have enough villagers that that's not important at the moment. I agree with the large majority of your V reads and you're here complaining about some read that's utterly irrelevant to lynching the surefire wolf.

hey let's not end the day early yet.

i don't care how much you think the tls suck or how loud you can yell. there's shit we still need to do today so calm your lynchboner for acid for a minute please.

acid is confirmed scum or whatever ok we got that we can take care of it in a minute. please don't turboend this day until sully is able to get his shit together tomorrow.

i havent read the groupchat yet but is acid some kind of role that can shoot people?
i heard he's gonna shoot one of the TLs so like, yeah, let's wait on that please 
and if he's gonna shoot someone else i want it to be someone WE ALL AGREE ON not just omega/weiner ok let's please at least try to achieve town cohesion

i got the impression acid was a vengeful that shoots when lynched this is why you guys need to be clear about shit inthread

if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what

15 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

grudgingly waste our hours on an easy wolf instead of talk deep wolves or other wolves in circulation

didnt you just say u had info come on dude

##unvote