Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones!  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/11/2018 at 05:00 AM

CYL 1vs2...Hmm I like most of them well enough but choosing a feather option sounds hard considering these are the most popular characters. 

I think I'll go with Lyn, I still like her a lot and considering the L!Lyn saltiness maybe she'll be a decent choice for feathers. 

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ike and Lucina leading the polls?*sighs deeply* Guess people don’t mind potential repeats. Veronica at least is a new face, so that I can understand. Personally I’d be satisfied with one with one of my favorites and support someone else, but to each their own I guess.

13 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Ike and Lucina leading the polls?*sighs deeply* Guess people don’t mind potential repeats.

Hmm...... It's almost like most people no longer care about the results of this mode and know that they haven't mattered for a long time now (assuming they thought it mattered to begin with) and only still bother with it for the rewards involved. The way I see, this mode doesn't have winners. It only has characters who are lucky enough to avoid the anarchic multiplier's wrath.

10 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Hmm...... It's almost like most people no longer care about the results of this mode and know that they haven't mattered for a long time now (assuming they thought it mattered to begin with) and only still bother with it for the rewards involved. The way I see, this mode doesn't have winners. It only has characters who are lucky enough to avoid the anarchic multiplier's wrath.

My thought exactly.  VG is my least favorite game mode because I have to check my phone every hour, the only reason I still do VG is for the rewards.  I will still support who I like but after they put multipliers in I gave up on it being fun or fair.  Just give me my rewards so I can forget this mode. 

48 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Eh I still get invested enough because at least it’s exciting (at least to me). Not to the point of getting salty or anything (at worst I’m rather annoyed), but I still have fun. I do think think bitterness kinda shrouds people’s opinion on the mode. I still don’t get why this mode is hated more than... Tap Battle. 

11 hours ago, Ginko said:

@Tybrosion @Rezzy @Zelgius @Silver-Haired Maiden grab salt shaker, grab your crackers and get ready!!

We are going to do this again right?

#WeFightForFriends

Yeah, I'll be going for Ike for Tellius love.  With the multipliers, I don't really go into it with any expectations, though.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I totally get people saying Ike didn't need a third gauntlet in a row, he definitely needs a break. And I say this as the big Ike fangirl that I've been for a long time.

That being said, I'd love for him to be a repeat winner. :3

Also, since this Ike is green, I won't be putting my Freddy or Yukata Elincia in the lead, but I can go with RD Ike or my +5 Summer Freddy! :)

To be fair, with the nature of this gauntlet, Ike kinda has to be in it.

Oh, yeah, Brave Ike is Green, I guess I could switch to my L'Arachel, unless someone has a different request.

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

The way I see, this mode doesn't have winners.

The people who earn just enough feathers to 5* another unit are the truest winners of all

23 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I’m going Veronica, I’m thinking of using Felicia as a lead one last time, she’s still a great magic tank.

I'm not a team Veronica, but it's generally best to pick a color that's not the same as your team, so your friends get some variety on their own teams.

2 minutes ago, Nym said:

Yup :^_^:

I'll have to add you.  You should have told me you started playing.

EDIT: And request sent

Edited by Rezzy

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not a team Veronica, but it's generally best to pick a color that's not the same as your team, so your friends get some variety on their own teams.

I'll have to add you.  You should have told me you started playing.

EDIT: And request sent

I forgot, sorry Rezzy.

1 minute ago, Nym said:

I forgot, sorry Rezzy.

No worries, I've been so busy lately with IRL stuff, I haven't been on SF as much lately.

Just now, Nym said:

I added you

Thanks, hopefully my Titania can be useful for Grand Conquests or other modes that let you use friend units.

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It’s more of a nostalgic pick, and their roles are different enough that it shouldn’t do any harm.

1 hour ago, Nym said:

We should vote for the one with the least alt.

So then Veronica? Hector has three, Ike has two, Ephraim has two, Roy has two, Celica has two, Lyn has four, Lucina has three (or four depending on whether you count Masked Marth—I don’t).

Veronica only has one, and it’s the only playable version of her.

Broke it down to Veronica and Roy. Both need support already in round 1. Leaning towards Veronica, I'd like to get more playable OGs. 

3 hours ago, Lemmy said:

It’s more of a nostalgic pick, and their roles are different enough that it shouldn’t do any harm.

Meeting only one TA Raven mage will make it nearly impossible for 3 colorless units to win. It's less frustrating than in the past, since you get free retries which makes it less likely to lose a multiplier. 

But for someone who got into the multiplier time frame in last second and loses the fight (and the multiplier) because of a mono colored team ... well let's say they may check in their friend list who send this unit of the same color. 

Edited by mampfoid

All this mono-color talk made me realize I will probably be seeing tons of Celicas and Alms from random allies if I am on Team Celica. People on a red unit team always seem to set their leader to a sword unit for some reason.

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh, speaking of mono-coloured teams: I’m going to set my Marth+7 as my representative in team Lucina. Or maybe my Cecilia+10?

Any preferences?

I haven't decided on a team yet, but more generally speaking, Marth would seem by far the more convenient option. Even disregarding Marth and Lucina's synergy with providing combat buffs, I find Bladetomes a bit awkward to use in VG because of the relative difficulty in applying buffs to them, especially as Lucina herself doesn't provide them. Raventome is an option of course, but it's a bit of a hassle if you need to use her for other content during the VG.

Edited by Humanoid

19 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

I haven't decided on a team yet, but more generally speaking, Marth would seem by far the more convenient option. Even disregarding Marth and Lucina's synergy with providing combat buffs, I find Bladetomes a bit awkward to use in VG because of the relative difficulty in applying buffs to them, especially as Lucina herself doesn't provide them. Raventome is an option of course, but it's a bit of a hassle if you need to use her for other content during the VG.

I agree with this, totally. Kind of underwhelming to get a Bladetome and not get to use it. Wolf tomes are pretty great though, but I think people are still sleeping on those.

Anyway, it's been a year since the first Brave banner, I wonder how many people have acquired most or all of the Brave heroes since then, even if unintentionally. The original banner was most unkind to me but I've since acquired so many more of them thanks to their appearances on Legendary banners.