Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Votals:

Time left in day phase:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180831T18&p0=3704&msg=Day+phase+end&font=cursive&csz=1

Violet Evergarden(3): Sham, Olivier, Nemu
Ochako(3): C.C., Violet Evergarden, Kamina
C.C.(3): Marisa, Estelle, Refakitty³

You're telling me I just joined a wagon with the other two top wagons in the game?

How far behind am I?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Aizen said:

What does pressure really accomplish? Get townies to post more rushed posts? Get scum to 'crack' when it's RVS? Tsk. Also I do not mind a duel every now and than although if I fought you I believe the correct term would be slaughter. 
(Site is being dumb so I need to just post this and retype the rest)

To an extent it was just "hey, this is what people do during RVS" but pressure can be helpful for getting those rushed posts, yes. Some reactions are more likely to come from town than they are from scum, some scum react very poorly to amassing votes quickly, and all of that good stuff.

As for your comment on "slaughtering"...

Image result for who the hell do you think i am kick

19 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

That's work! I hate work, especially if it's asked of me. Earlier on she was having an open dialogue about her scumreads and the progression of them. Her first post in example, there's a lot there that isn't the most pleasing to look at it but..it gets to the point. I like this behavior in general so it's not just limited to Nemu. I actually agree with you Edgy, so I don't want to be spending majority of my time trying to explain things like this. Do you still suspect her after everything has been said?

I do I haven't seen anything that has made me want to change my mind on her play. The other topics of a lynch today from what I can see are Sham Violet and C2. Violet and C2 I've already given statements on and Shams back and forth with me I enjoyed I'm not a fan of any of the 'popular' lynch choices right now. I can see one of C2/Violet being scum but I rather they get solved with actions or posting more.

21 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

I was starting to feel that way eventually which is why it hasn't been discussed. I think Edgy can be an asset if the Edge in his name is dropped, but then I would only have to call him Y as in Y do you have to be so Edgy all the time ahaha~

I much rather you address me as Lord Aizen. If you insist on this edge nickname I suppose I can show you a real one. 

7 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

Hide contents

Strong confidence
Estelle, Olivier

Mostly confident
Refakitty3 (biased because he's voting with me lol), All Might, Nemu

Wouldn't lynch today
Aizen, Sham, Cu, Kamina

Can go either way
Rain, Shiki, Violet, Ochako

Please lynch!
C.C

This is sorta in order by the way! Estelle's aloofness has rubbed off onto me as perhaps a trait, but her voting patterns have been all over the place and well I dunno if scum would throw caution of the window like that. Olivier I've talked about to an extent, and with Refakitty I just like that he voted with me. What can I say? All Might seemed to be good tonally but I'm..starting to figure out who that is so I put him in Mostly Confident cause I don't wanna sit and contradict myself and it'd be baseless for me to change my mind on that alone I think. Nemu is purely just a gut thing and what I've talked about, I've never written so much in my life so cut me a break will ya?

Aizen/Sham/Cu/Kamina are mostly interchangeable, but I feel the most content with Aizen probably. I wanna see what Sham does with this new info and Ochako getting much more flak. Cu well..I don't have too much of an opinion about cu so we'll get there when we get there. Kamina I don't have any strong feelings towards good or bad, but not bad not enough where I'd want to lynch him right now.

Cu Chulainn
Estelle
Kamina
Sham
Olivier
Marisa Kirisame
All Might
Ochako Uraraka
Violet Evergarden
C. C.
Rain Nijika
Shiki Ryougi
Refakitty³
Nemu Kurotsuchi

These are in order from the most interesting to most dull to me (Town to scum)

1 hour ago, Kamina said:

@Aizen go into details on me. Detail are good. (Until your first detailed plan gets you killed. Go figure.) With your comment on Ochako in response to Sham, I don't care much Ochako inviting people to question her. I care about Ochako being like "you're probably town All Might" and then only having questions for All Might and no one else (and especially since Ochako has this whole "level 3 thought process" that's a pretty big deal). @Sham if you've got any response to this too, feel free. Not sure how you're arriving at the conclusion that Sham was saying Ochako's not confident as scum, Aizen. The whole spotlight/under the radar debate's playstyle stuff, but Ochako's behavior towards All Might indicates a lack of sincerity in her scumhunting.

Sham seems more concerned with Ochako being open to questions though, so @Sham what makes you find this scummier than the above about Ochako? Why is it impossible for her approach to be different if she is town?

I do agree with you about Ochako's questioning of All Might being insincere, in fact, I even mentioned that when voting her! And again while answering an inquiry about my vote! If it looks like the questioning thing was a bigger point that's probably just because I talked about it more because it's what people were asking me about. In any case your posts made me realize that, yeah, I'm probably giving Ochako too much grace over her response to me like All Might said, her earlygame posts were extremely not good. So thanks for that!

5 hours ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

This is interesting and solidifies Sham as my secondary scumread, thank you.

Nah, All Might's reason for suspecting me sucks. I wrote my big post while reading up on the thread - Estelle taking so long to come up with reads was bad, so I wrote about that, then when I got to her later posts I thought those were bad too. Overall I don't like the framing of Estelle's return post where she votes C.C., it reminds me of scum going "sorry I got off on the wrong foot with everybody, here is a mediocre case as a peace offering". She even admits her C.C. suspicion came late and I don't think her response to All Might's post there is good enough to drop pressure like he did there because what else was she really going to say as either alignment?? In any case, painting my progression on Estelle as me being CAUGHT IN A LIE is silly, the case is ultimately a gotcha game about my rhetoric and in no world is reasonable basis for actually calling somebody scummy. At this point the big musclehead is probably town though.

Feel like gamestate is dependent on new posts from C.C., Ochako and Violet right now. Playerslots I've felt relatively good about placing Estelle so high in their list of town reads makes me feel like there's something I'm not getting, personally she reminds me of Beast from Antihero Anonymafia with the "woe-is-me, scumhunting-is-so-hard"-type posts. @Marisa Kirisame I feel the exact opposite of you about Nemu btw, every time I read her posts I think she's scum on a gut level but can't really come up with a cohesive case. It's something about the docile way she's handled her read on me though. Like she never pushes me seriously so it's like me and Ochako are weird fallback options for her but she doesn't care to engage us beyond that, she just wants other reads she can jump to if necessary. Her only interaction with me was a response that was completely on the defensive and not how I expect somebody to handle interacting with a minor scumread.

To be honest, I don't even know what my priorities look like right now as there's too many responses I'm waiting on, but it's some weird blob of me hating all of Violet/CC/Estelle/Ochako, with Nemu as an additional gut read. Offhand I'd go Violet > Ochako > C.C. > Estelle, shaped mostly by distrust of lowposters and disappearing acts. A lot of my scumreads don't make sense as buddies which is concerning to me, mu.

@Aizen I assume you're still here, wanna talk to me about Estelle??

I am willing to be wrong on Nemu but I don't see her getting lynched today unless something amazing happens. I understand your hesitation on Estelle, there's just not a lot I get from that slot and right now I am of the opinion it's just a spontaneous townie, though maybe that will change over time. I don't think anyone is statistically perfect when it comes to their reads so I'd say if we were basing my confidence on Olivier/Estelle in that pile I would favor Olivier much more. Let's see what happens ~da ze

1 hour ago, Aizen said:

You know for a hero I assumed you'd be much more clear in your intent.

the whole fucking point is not being clear

1 hour ago, Aizen said:

Coming from you that seemed to have a fire in your belly and resorting to...well this I have to say it's interesting to hear you say that given I think you fall in the same boat.

cool dont care

1 hour ago, Aizen said:

Oh, you're going to be fun. You know what they say about assuming. What you should be doing is sharing what info you think you have so the town can assist you in this. You're not a lone wolf in this game. Mafia is about working together as a team to help reach a common goal. If you try to hard push a wagon by yourself while keeping your cards close well... I suggest you just fold at that point.

do you think i play this way because i'm not good at a standard playstyle?

1 hour ago, Aizen said:

What does pressure really accomplish? Get townies to post more rushed posts? Get scum to 'crack' when it's RVS? Tsk. Also I do not mind a duel every now and than although if I fought you I believe the correct term would be slaughter

if you don't understand the value of pressure stop trying to tell other people how to play mafia. pressure is a basic concept of mafia. level 1 shit.

Also I'm just going to come out and say that I have no idea who Ochako is. (Olivier/All Might/Cu are really obvious and I caught Aizen and Nemu on wording slips but those could be a coincidence. Everybody else, no idea, though with fairly decent guess for C.C. but last time I was confident about a guess for that player it was somebody else, so.)

TBH I'm operating under the impression half the people in this game are off-siters I've never played with which makes the use of meta here even more awkward than it is in a normal anon game, so everybody talks about knowing who somebody is as part of their argument I kind of cringe.

@Sham are you super cutie brownie townie? I wanna trust you because your thought process and way of dealing with information is much like mine! Are you sure you're not a witch who ahs put a hex on me? I feel like we can help each other out if you explain a bit more what you don't like about Nemu and while I don't want it to become a theme I can more in detail about Estelle? Consider it a duet!

6 minutes ago, All Might said:

do you think i play this way because i'm not good at a standard playstyle?

You said it not me.

6 minutes ago, All Might said:

if you don't understand the value of pressure stop trying to tell other people how to play mafia. pressure is a basic concept of mafia. level 1 shit.

I understand pressure I just find it silly.

6 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

I mean, All Might is sorta giving himself away and I think we're all just not saying it, but let's not fade the illusion because it's all in good fun~

I don't know or care who he is given people are most likely able to guess meta. No one here would be able to guess me either just like I can't guess anyone here. Is whoever this guy suppose to be normally like this?

2 minutes ago, Aizen said:

You said it not me.

and in one statement you prove your ignorance to the world. keep the discussion on my play for post game or just don't talk to me. i don't really care.

3 minutes ago, Aizen said:

I understand pressure I just find it silly.

so what you're telling me is you don't understand pressure

Just now, Aizen said:

I don't know or care who he is given people are most likely able to guess meta. No one here would be able to guess me either just like I can't guess anyone here. Is whoever this guy suppose to be normally like this?

he fits the meathead he masquerades as pretty well I'd say~

33 minutes ago, Marisa Kirisame said:

he fits the meathead he masquerades as pretty well I'd say~

it's fine I've delt with his type of player before it's no big deal. Do you agree that Nemu could be scum we just can't get the votes on them? 
@Sham I'll be around if you need me.

Considering a few people seem easy to manipulate in this playerlist I'm a tad worried given my fate shares the same as the rest of you. Hopefully we can get some replacements for the inactive slots since people seem to want to vote the 1 poster slot.