SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

That's uh

Well wow yeah that's p big lol

I think it's actually bad regardless of KTS' alignment cause like...I don't see how Town!Shinori ever has this opinion.

Just now, Killthestory said:

do you think i´d only have low wim as scum LOL

I think you're less likely to influence the game as scum more than that really.

2 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

I was actually talking about the tuvy post that athena quoted. What do you think about that? 

Oh, yeah that's pretty egregious TBH. I'd consolidate on him over FJP.

On 9/19/2018 at 5:53 PM, weinerboy said:

KTS will resolve himself, he also replaced into Orihime who 100% bias I think replaced out as town. This is not my argument because replacements boil down to NAI, it's just her emotions nearing the felt extremely genuine and that her thought about me/shinori was too

@Refa

Votals 1.6
Killthestory (4): Bartozio, Tuvy2, Refa, Magnificence Incarnate
Tuvy (2):
Alette, Fleet Feet!
fairyjigglypuff (2): Athena_57, Mackc2
Mackc2 (1): Omega.
Corrobin (1): Tuvy

Alette (1): RADicate 
Flee Feet! (1): Killthestory
Bartozio (1): Vi-astra
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Shinori
Not Voting: Corrobin, fairyjigglypuff, weinerboy

Day 1 ends in ~5.75 hours.  With 17 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

Edited by SB.

Just now, Killthestory said:

have you ever seen any of my scum games 

NSFMM5- Mostly focused on defense, many of reads were consensus

X-Site- Mostly stayed in the background, didn't really influence the game state.

Waifu- This one is different because you were a pretty huge presence throughout the game

Although yeah the thing you've said about shinori pings. The thing is, i felt like he was open to looking at different players which is different from what he did in past games where he committed to a tunnel and went aggressive while ignoring everyone,  that's making me waffle tbh.

Just now, Refa said:

NSFMM5- Mostly focused on defense, many of reads were consensus

X-Site- Mostly stayed in the background, didn't really influence the game state.

Waifu- This one is different because you were a pretty huge presence throughout the game

waifu is my general scum game. x site was already won by the time i replaced in, nsfmm5 i altered my scum game to just look town without having to go back and read. i guess it makes sense that you think i´m scum here based on the first two games, but lol. i'bleed blue. iḿ the most influential artist of 2018.

alright guys, i think i need to get lynched for town to win. when i die, youĺl see im town, and there will be no mo´re argument about whos town and who isnt. you just have to sheep my reads without even talking, no content, just votes, and weĺ´lĺ win okay? 

the scum are definitely omega, shinori, alette, and tuvy2. the game is solved brohomboies. itś´s an easy dub

3 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

waifu is my general scum game. x site was already won by the time i replaced in, nsfmm5 i altered my scum game to just look town without having to go back and read. i guess it makes sense that you think i´m scum here based on the first two games, but lol. i'bleed blue. iḿ the most influential artist of 2018.

alright guys, i think i need to get lynched for town to win. when i die, youĺl see im town, and there will be no mo´re argument about whos town and who isnt. you just have to sheep my reads without even talking, no content, just votes, and weĺ´lĺ win okay? 

the scum are definitely omega, shinori, alette, and tuvy2. the game is solved brohomboies. itś´s an easy dub

I thought you said your wagon was scumdriven :thinking: Power player tuvy2?

Yeah... I was wondering what conversation Tuvy could have been talking about when I read that, then forgot about it. It didn't really click until athena brought it up and now I feel super dumb. I don't like feeling dumb

##unvote
##Vote: Tuvy

name one real opinion alette has had

at first i thought that, but then i realized lynching me wins us the game. itś likely a lot of ppl on my wagon are town. 

why would you ask weiner LOL. we´ve´ve´ve only played once. 

yolo keeps asking about his stupid fucking reason without giving me anything that i really care about or he cares about. hes out of the game like a bum, and he hasnt shown any OMEGA TOWN PROWESS

shinoris posts are all made to fit a scum agenda with no intention of actually solving the game, lack of transparency in solving (source, refas post he quoted), and superficial reasoning, and just terrible content