My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

14 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

@Omega. I'm agreeing w/ you on how you're reading gamestate and it's annoying at best. Bart/Athena prob isn't a team either so I'd be down going there and compromising if nobody is feeling what I put down on Athena. I feel like defaulting to the inactives/newbies is fine too but this is on a pure spice level. I did like Bart's clapback earlier though when KTS said his vote was trash but now that fire has gone out basically

@Alette Gun to your head, who would you think is scum? idgaf if it sounds dumb cause a lot of shit I say sounds dumb so dw

Tuvy, Athena, and possibly kts

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Alette said:

Are you fucking kidding me, i haven't sat around and done nothing. I've been responding and posting while you aren't here. I'm not instantly voting corrobin because what he said didn't really ping me as scum and i do want to know why he did such a thing. If you call sitting around, attending to my classes and not actively posting then sure. I don't like talking about outside of game stuff while playing mafia. Don't expect me to be around much till the evening. I'm done talking with you because players like you frustrate me to know end. I disagree with you about voting because I don't think voting for the sake of voting accomplishes much. Voting is meant to show you think that person is scum with reason and if you don't have reasons then it just nothing.

i want to make it clear that i'm not dragging for your postcount or activity , since that would be incredibly hypocritical of me (you post more often than I do)

i also read back, and i realized that i misread one of your posts. i thought you said that you valued active scumhunting as towny behavior, when all you said was that some new players exhibit active scumhunting - i saw your posts as rather passive and hypocritical for someone who i assumed would be actively scumhunting as town, since your posts are primarily defending against other players or asking other players questions without applying much pressure.

##unvote alette i think i've applied enough pressure here for now. sorry that i made you feel uncomfortable

9 minutes ago, fairyjigglypuff said:

by the way, are wall posts looked at unfavorably in SF? because i only have so much time to respond, my posts just tend to become wall-y.

just ask eury 

@RefaI personally feel alette is town, partially for gut reasons, partially for reasons I don't care to state.  It's really only a town lean at the moment but that's about it.

Weiner is probably town because his play/thought process are very similiar to his play in Waifu mafia at the moment from what I can tell.

Via is obv town.

Marth I'm kind of iffy on at the moment, although i like his play BY FAR better in this game than the X-site game and he was scum in that one so I think I'm gonna look elsewhere instead.

Yolo is on my hit list at the moment.

KTS prlly town.  Seems much more invested and happy in this game than when he rolled scum as All might.

This is basically all from my skim so that I did earlier so no real content until I choose to give a fuck but(It's spoiled, you've been warned.)

Spoiler

I'm sweaty and sitting in my boxers in front of my computer

and I'd much rather relax for a bit before DELVING INTO THIS MASTERPIECE OF A GAME.

Not really a fan of lynching an inactive but that's just my general opinion, however I don't want inactives to live into *YLO so

800ed8c799c2496551ab05d6c4420b9a.pnga038fae7c5b259afc8d1ef37ad8102db.png

I may not super read stuff at the moment but I'm down for some good ol live interaction.

So didn’t actually get to start on this until a considerable timegap after my post, and I was feeling lazy so you guys get potshot runthrough readlist.exe.

RAD-Idle D1 nerd

Alette- Inital scumpings during RVS because i felt like they dropped the interaction with shinori at a bit of an unnatural time hence the initial vote. Kinda felt very dismissive (giving a brief response to a case and called it fake later) of the entire FJP push, but the culture clash between more real timey mafia and more wallpost style could, at least in part account for that. So I can dismiss that part for now. Even dismissing that the entireity of her game she seems to be almost in her own little world, where like anyone who talks to her about herself she pushes em off with a quick one liner or a no comment esque post. Which really annoys me.

Bartz-Opening post felt blandish, liked the fact he had a bit of attitude with his response to KTS WRT tho. The mild tonal townpings aside, im inclined to agree with the fact that he blew up the whole KTS vs himself thing considerably more than it needed to, almost like he was putting on a show, lingering on KTS subject for way longer than was probably productive, his point got across considerably before that. Gut says thats scummy, but from a meta prospective, it could be a normalish thing for some players. So uh, someone tell me if thats a common thing for bartz to linger like that, and for now I’ll put a conditional scumlean here.

Corro- Ermmm this guy. Most notable thing he did was come in drop a consensus vote on the basis it was a consensus vote, then backed out on it later on without much flare…. And yeah. Not sure what to make of this slot.

FJP- F J MOTHER FRIGGIN P, whattup my guy? Anywho I have had a fair bit of mafia experience with the guy and if anything is transferable between RTM and Forum Mafia, this is probably a townslot, WRT the initial push on alette. A lot of the forum game’s i have seen from FJP had him idle out of the game iirc, so its good to see him being active this game thus far, or morese than im used to seeing him(blah blah blah hypocricacy fight me irl). I’m pretty confident in my ability to read this slot, and its probably my strongest TR at the moment.

Flea- Reading new players…. My uh specialty…. Yes specialty ~~mfw i have a terrible track record and have flashbacks to all the RTM i have played in and choked newbie reads~~

That being said with flea’s opening it was the typical “ehhh i’ll hold my vote for now and wait for more things to be said” that it probably NAI for a newbie, or maybe mildly townleaning for them depending on which newbie you are staring down. The read hesitation WRT the corro read while still showing the desire to solve, without actually just being worried being agreeable to everyone around is probably town though?

KTS/Claire- Claire’s slot was town, said it even before the subout. KTS’s semi-information holding play was hard for me to read them and gave me considerable frusteration the last time i played with them and it for the most part remains the case, but people here seem to think that regardless of claire KTS is a self resolving slot, so willing to give it a pass as prolly town most on the claire TR.

Mack- Done about as much threadwork as I have, no read.

Refa/Sunwoo-Entry felt good, agreed with a considerable number of the points on it, and melded a bit with the KTS read after rereading over it as well (granted even after acknowledging those points, its kinda just another thing that the Claire’s play is managing to hold up rn, even if she is being forced to hold a little more wieght up than before if that makes sense? If this tangent doesnt make sense i can reclarify, but anyways back to the point).

Tuvy/Tuvy2- Err I remember I randvote out of both Tuvy1 and tuvy2 so null reads on both those slots too? Its possible i just missed them posting buttttttt……..

Via- dont see much coming from this slot, but what content they have i generally agree with (bartz vote overblow) and everyone who has commented on the slot says they are town, so they can have a pass until i have reason not to ig

Kinda made this via bouncing from player to player creating reads by looking at there junk (isoing in a site that litterally you cant iso in is smh) but i have been staring at the same page (page 12) for the past 30 minutes not accomplishing anything, so i need a mental break.

NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS POST

I NEED TO KNOW

WHO

BORON IS

i'll be in thread off and on tonight, and if my mental state recovers, i'll run through and see what i think on marth/shinori/athena and whoever the heck else i didnt post a thing for im tired feel free to bping me if you need a thing

talk to me about the things i posted and i'll give you a read on you at the end of our convo :D (or i'll go back to doing threadwork later tonight and hook you up before i go to bed)

anything you disagree with? take issue with? points you like?

Just now, RADicate said:

talk to me about the things i posted and i'll give you a read on you at the end of our convo :D (or i'll go back to doing threadwork later tonight and hook you up before i go to bed)

anything you disagree with? take issue with? points you like?

I play Mogis and pass my turn

2 minutes ago, Alette said:

I play Mogis and pass my turn

Tap two for a Rat Coloy, Equip my Lightning Greaves, and swing at you, tagging in for Yuriko. Yuriko proc, gets me a land, nobody takes damage, and i go cry about my terrible RNG before passsing turn.