My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

Alette, I can get that mindset but I think you should at least respond to the case on you from FJP in greater detail than you did at least.

Marth, I should reply to you but I don't feel like playing mafia LMAO.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/18/2018 at 6:55 PM, Vi-astra said:

shinori is pretty good at powerwolfing and I don't think anything is really out of reach for him. just throwing that out there. I think his behavior is weird but it feels nai. dont know if I would vote there. kinda want to but at the same time idk

I agree with Via on the bolded and just this post gives me some feeling that they are town. How is it NAI to you? 

10 minutes ago, Refa said:

Alette, I can get that mindset but I think you should at least respond to the case on you from FJP in greater detail than you did at least.

Marth, I should reply to you but I don't feel like playing mafia LMAO.

I don't have much detail to go on though. I've said what I had on my mind at him. There isn't much else? He thinks i'm too agreeable and controlling, when it's just how i play. If he gets on and has more questions then I would respond then.

1 hour ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

There's nothing logically rigorous about this and this is very intuitive, but newb!townies care more about being right and catching scum over how they look. Most people getting into this game consider this more like solving a mystery. A newb!town cares about gaining 'evidence' and so most of their posts are all about doing everything they can to gain evidence and be 'right'. They don't commit to a stance very easily and they ask more questions and are very hesitant to do things. In contrast to this, the newb!mafia wants to appear non-threatening to other people. They make posts that agree with the consensus and try to act like they're friendly and part of the village. Corrobin's vote fits this MO imo, the timing of the vote especially.

I'm not sure why everyone implies newbies are some sentient blob with 0 brain signals who operate only on motor function to say 'I'm sorry' or 'I don't know what I'm doing'. I can assure you if Corro was being coached by some mates they would tell him to try and come up with reasoning on Shinori even if it's crap, but hey that's my personal opinion

On 9/18/2018 at 9:29 PM, weinerboy said:

Preemptive thoughts right now is waiting for Claire to inevitably do nothing, and eyeing Shinori/Alette specifically. I have nothing substantiate about either btw

Why do you think Via's town this game @Shinori? Gut feelings?

Fast forward to current spot in game, do you still have no thoughts on Shinori or me?

Just now, weinerboy said:

I'm not sure why everyone implies newbies are some sentient blob with 0 brain signals who operate only on motor function to say 'I'm sorry' or 'I don't know what I'm doing'. I can assure you if Corro was being coached by some mates they would tell him to try and come up with reasoning on Shinori even if it's crap, but hey that's my personal opinion

No matter how much you're coached, inexperience still shows.

1 minute ago, Alette said:

Fast forward to current spot in game, do you still have no thoughts on Shinori or me?

Becoming way less interested in you over time, and really I'm not getting the stiffy everyone got over FJP's post because he's not here following it up. I would've expected a response to me by now

57 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Ftr I don't have any logical defence for alette but it feels like its going to be a mislynch. I haven't got any scummy vibes from her tone and she doesn't feel very agenda heavy.

@Alette what are your reads and why haven't you voted yet? What is your response to the cases on you?

I see Via as slight town, you as slight town, and then flip floopy (can see both alignments) with Shinori now, and I found claire's slot to be town. I don't really see anyone being really scum enough to vote on now. To explain myself more there, I don't see anyone incriminating enough to vote.

1 minute ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

No matter how much you're coached, inexperience still shows.

Yea but he seemed solely independent on his decision to unvote Shinori, I mean you're not gonna see me jumping in front of a bullet to save him but I've stated why I think Fleet was worse in terms of opening

I don't feel like playin or readin this shit tonight. My interview thread is lit AF rn and I'ma be there so come hang out there instead y'all ????

I'll be here tomorrow. For now I'm thinking the Boron slot can go because that post she made reminds me of the post where she outed herself in her first post in EO3 before she started pulling ATE shit to survive. But I'll see what Refa's cookin cuz I've had success reading him lately. Bartozio/Kill probably holds a wolf. Then we probably have some noob wolf or some shit and then another wolf that people are reading V for dumbass reasons as tends to happen early in these games. I'm hoping we can get more from the new people because this is feeling like EO3 so far.

Refa lock W for the questions he's asking me in interview thread btw (cept that shit he said about Kim that was hilarious).

3 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Becoming way less interested in you over time, and really I'm not getting the stiffy everyone got over FJP's post because he's not here following it up. I would've expected a response to me by now

What are your reads?

4 minutes ago, Omega. said:

I'll be here tomorrow. For now I'm thinking the Boron slot can go because that post she made reminds me of the post where she outed herself in her first post in EO3 before she started pulling ATE shit to survive. But I'll see what Refa's cookin cuz I've had success reading him lately. Bartozio/Kill probably holds a wolf. Then we probably have some noob wolf or some shit and then another wolf that people are reading V for dumbass reasons as tends to happen early in these games. I'm hoping we can get more from the new people because this is feeling like EO3 so far.

Boron not a full noob? Talk to me more about this

3 minutes ago, Alette said:

What are your reads?

I'm not in the state of indecision that you seem to be towards some people but nothing has truly like hit me yknow
Think for me it's a matter of waiting, rn I'm good with parking my vote on Fleet and going from there. I talked about some reads I felt like talking about already itt

2 hours ago, weinerboy said:

Boron not a full noob? Talk to me more about this

boron isn't a noob dude she's been playing here for a while

also hi i am..........recovering and reading the thread, thoughts coming whenever

9 hours ago, Bartozio said:

To be fair, I was very right in Training mafia.

True.

Bart up to townlean btw.

7 hours ago, Alette said:

@Athena_57 This is my other response to fjp's fake comment.

Yeah, I saw that but it didn't really solve my issue? To be fair though, my vote on you was part me being in a similar boat to you with a lack of solid scumreads so just going for one of the few things I disliked a bit.

##Unvote

5 hours ago, Refa said:

Yeah, I'm not too worried about him. I had the same read on Orihime as well FWIW, which is why KTS is one of my lower scumreads (higher than Bartozio because I think Bartozio's frustration makes more sense coming from Town!Him). Marth/Bartozio are more the problem for me, because they tend to get mislynched as town. Also good vote. I'm more interested in peoples' reactions to Fire Flight. Felt like people were being very helpful towards him, even though they didn't offer the same courtesy to Corrobin? Weird inconsistency there.

##Unvote

##Vote: Flight Fleet

Agree completely with Marth on this in that Fleet / Corrobin isn't a fair comparison. Fleet, in my eyes, completely fitted how I feel a new player would act. He was a lot more careful with his vote, looked like genuine fear to vote wrong to me, as opposed to a more likely "I agree with these people"-vote I expect newb!scum to make.

Minor side note is that we'd already had the "new-player"-talk at that point, so idt anyone was really interested in going over that again. 

Of the three people voting there, I feel you are the worst, the other two, mostly weiner, feel like pressure votes whereas your feels really opportunistic.

##Vote: Refa

@Shinori 

I see, I get it now. I just figured lynching day one seemed hasty but I guess not.

@Bartozio

I guess I'll try, so far my opinion on things has been neutral.

5 hours ago, weinerboy said:

I think Flight Fleet even for a newbie had a strange response to everything going on, one that warrants pressure imo. Fleet feels like he had a guilty conscience but didn't know what to do about it therefore he created open dialogue about votes being bad, but that alone is why I didn't like his pop-in cause it attributes to nervousness. I've been seeing a lot of people waffle of newbies thus far and I've been sorta biting my tongue about it but you essentially give them reason to pull the newbie card if you don't decide how you feel about 'em. Other newbie still waiting on his response

I stated votes being bad because I felt we were being too hasty on doing so on day one, since we don't exactly have much info besides for what people have posted so far. Of course, I realized that it was necessary to do when people explained to me of the advantages of lynching day one and how not doing so will keep us information-less on day 2.

5 hours ago, Refa said:

Also good vote. I'm more interested in peoples' reactions to Fire Flight. Felt like people were being very helpful towards him, even though they didn't offer the same courtesy to Corrobin? Weird inconsistency there.

Thing is though that Corro's first post was voting Shinori without giving a proper reason. My first post (well technically second) was how I felt we shouldn't vote day one. Like others have said, its not really a fair comparison.

---------

So I haven't really found anyone to be scummy or anything. Like I said before in this post, my opinions on everyone so far have been neutral. I kind of suspect Corro but all he did was do a vote and then leave, which I don't think is enough to vote him for now.