SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, weinerboy said:

If Sunwoo = Boron then Refa replaced into the slot that you were scumreading

LMAO this is too good

@Alette Could you respond to my earlier question? Thanks!

@weinerboy Can you explain your Athena read? I have difficulty reading him unless he's being scumread cause his tone is fairly neutral as both alignments. For me, he's one of the nine slots who are null for me haha.

Votals 1.4
Alette (2): RADicate, fairyjigglypuff
Killthestory (2): Bartozio, Tuvy2
Mackc2 (2): Magnificence Incarnate, Omega.
Corrobin (2): Refa, Tuvy

Flee Feet! (1): Killthestory
Bartozio (1): Vi-astra
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Shinori
Tuvy (1): Athena_57
Not Voting: Alette, Corrobin, Flee Feet!, Mackc2, weinerboy

Day 1 ends in ~24 hours.  With 17 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 11 to hammer.

3 hours ago, Athena_57 said:

Wow, rude! Maybe you're right, I'll check out Michelaar, but to me Fleet reminds me more of my brother back then. IIRC he had this super awkward entrance of "Can you unvote me" and "I don't think anyone is really scummy", which resembles Fleet more than Corrobin. From my experience with casual IRL mafia things (which is imo a good comparison to how most newer players view the game, just like any higher paced mafia), beginning scum members tend to go for sheepy pile-ons, which fits Corrobin more.

Dunno what you mean with the second line, but re:guaranteed I'm mostly talking about what I expect most people will do, not implying all behave the same.

Your vote felt opportunistic because you had just listed 4 other people as suspects, weiner and kts vote Fleet and you change over there as well. I was surprised you went with weiner's case (which wasn't that fantastic imo) over all the things you had just mentioned. Usually I'd assume you'd ditched your scumread for a moment to add pressure on someone, but I didn't get that vibe from you at all. Overall felt scum!you going for an opportunistic wagon was likelier than town!you having a sudden change of heart.

(BTW, I mean no offense in any of my posts I'm just kinda rude)

Fair enough on the first point. Maybe you're right on that front.

For the second, I was being dumb and trying to say that a newbie just voting someone doesn't mean they're scum.

Okay, I can better get where you (and presumably Marth are coming from) now. My problem was I felt conflicted on my cases, and there was nothing about FF that made me think the slot was town. So I didn't have the strongest scumread on the slot, but I had the least reservations about voting it. Also I figured pressuring a newer player relatively quickly would be telling in some way. My vote wasn't a pressure vote FTR, this just made me more okay w/voting him. The fact that FF reacted the way he did was helpful in reading him.

@weinerboy My problem is more that I just have a lot of nulls and a lot my scumreads just died. This depends heavily on their next posts, but I can see myself dropping my Kill/Bartozio reads as well so it's like...I'll need to look into my null pile next. Issue w/Mackc2 read for me is he said he'd be gone for the first 24 hours, so I'm more interested in his next post. Depending on how that goes, I may be okay w/voting him. Everyone else has been gone or posting content that I could see them doing as either alignment. FJP's Alette tunnel bothers me on gut but I don't have any issues w/his actual posts.

@RADicate Hi!

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

No worries, just play when you can (or sub out if you don't think that'll be possible for a while).

Nah, i should be able to do catchup wall.exe tonight after my sisters go to bed in a couple hours, then aside from work it should be smooth sailing. 

7 minutes ago, Omega. said:

@Refa

Let's turbolynch Boron I need your vote what do you think

Boron is obviously scum (prior to this game, I always subbed into scum slots after all!!), let's dunk on the deep wolves first.

DEEP WOLVES LIKE CORROBIN

NOTHING SAYS DEEP WOLF LIKE MAKING A LAZY VOTE, GOING BACK ON IT, AND PEACING THE FUCK OUT

I am an expert at this game.

5 hours ago, Refa said:

@Alette Sorry if I'm frustrating here but can you walk me through your thought process regarding what's going on? I know you mentioned that you don't have any defined scumreads. so just tell me about your null reads and why you're mixed on them. I sware I won't be like "Alette is waffling here must be scum!!".

My thought process is, everyone so far is trying to asses either me, corrobin, or fleet as we have the highest vote count by the timing of your question. Others haven't really been around to post thus why they haven't said much. I agree that Via is townie like most others are stating.  Weiner, Yolo, and Athena are kind of vibing town, but I don't really see much. I'm seeing Marth as slight town too.

2 minutes ago, Alette said:

My thought process is, everyone so far is trying to asses either me, corrobin, or fleet as we have the highest vote count by the timing of your question. Others haven't really been around to post thus why they haven't said much. I agree that Via is townie like most others are stating.  Weiner, Yolo, and Athena are kind of vibing town, but I don't really see much. I'm seeing Marth as slight town too.

Makes sense. I'm not bothered by you anymore (cause my initial reasoning kinda sucked), but just uh...good luck getting reads, I guess. If you had to lynch someone by deadline, who would it be and why? Are there any players who haven't been talked about much that you'd like to look more into in the future?

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

@SB.

Please replace Refa. It's only fair to the opposing alignment.

Not untrue. :)

3 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

im a deepwolf

3 minutes ago, Killthestory said:

sorry not meant for public thread

Come on, Kill. This is obviously faked because you didn't copy/paste it from Discord!

27 minutes ago, Refa said:

Makes sense. I'm not bothered by you anymore (cause my initial reasoning kinda sucked), but just uh...good luck getting reads, I guess. If you had to lynch someone by deadline, who would it be and why? Are there any players who haven't been talked about much that you'd like to look more into in the future?

Not untrue. :)

Come on, Kill. This is obviously faked because you didn't copy/paste it from Discord!

One of the Tuvy's because they seem frozen and not really digging their votes. Speaking of them. @Tuvy @Tuvy2, what are your guys reads?

2 hours ago, Refa said:

@weinerboy Can you explain your Athena read? I have difficulty reading him unless he's being scumread cause his tone is fairly neutral as both alignments. For me, he's one of the nine slots who are null for me haha.

Without going into context? There were some instances that bothered me, like a necessity to overexplain. This is a feeling invoked by FJP as well but the difference with him and FJP is that FJP is provoked into and Athena does it like he's padding his posts. I'm not gonna roll out a wall about it but yea been feeling uneasy about him for a minute. If it were to give it a little context, the way he treated Fleet earlier on was excessively hand-holdy and I didn't like it at all. I'm not sure how you feel his tone is fairly neutral because even if I've only saw him play one game there's more..gumption to his reads. Just doesn't feel like he believes a lot of what he says and he's just saying cuz it looks good

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

Without going into context? There were some instances that bothered me, like a necessity to overexplain. This is a feeling invoked by FJP as well but the difference with him and FJP is that FJP is provoked into and Athena does it like he's padding his posts. I'm not gonna roll out a wall about it but yea been feeling uneasy about him for a minute. If it were to give it a little context, the way he treated Fleet earlier on was excessively hand-holdy and I didn't like it at all. I'm not sure how you feel his tone is fairly neutral because even if I've only saw him play one game there's more..gumption to his reads. Just doesn't feel like he believes a lot of what he says and he's just saying cuz it looks good

Hmm, I can see what you mean by padding his posts. To be fair, my first game with him seemed that way, which is why i'm a bit unsure on him despite the vibing town.

@Omega. I'm agreeing w/ you on how you're reading gamestate and it's annoying at best. Bart/Athena prob isn't a team either so I'd be down going there and compromising if nobody is feeling what I put down on Athena. I feel like defaulting to the inactives/newbies is fine too but this is on a pure spice level. I did like Bart's clapback earlier though when KTS said his vote was trash but now that fire has gone out basically

@Alette Gun to your head, who would you think is scum? idgaf if it sounds dumb cause a lot of shit I say sounds dumb so dw