Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 04:00 AM

And as usual, Memehardt ruined everything... Good thing I genuinely like Linde and prefer her over Reinhardt. The possible revenge is just a bonus.

Code is 0085075948, so feel free to add me if you’re with Linde and would like the help of a +10 Felicia.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this VG made me curious to check out what Linde can do, I have one but never used her. She's actually really good. I paired her up with Aversa to ferry her around with Guidance and help activate her weapon's special effect. When she gets into Desperation range she kills everything :O

First hour was 161,513,937 vs 121,397,628. So Reinhardt has a 25% Lead give or take. Looks like I need to spend my flags whenever I get the chance.  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UNIa7MoU0xBFe3EYJ5u9FpKK2S9erzCa7Pww4F8xyXs/htmlview?sle=true#

the Standard prediction sheet implies that Rein is going to get stiffed a bit bonus wise. Of course this early on stuff is basically just guesses, but I think I need to spend all but 800 or so flags to be sure I get to spend them all.

Hm. At this point, I don't really care who wins. It'd be nice for a guy to win for a change, especially since he was only 1/2, but I'm on Linde's team, and she's okay. So...? *shrug* Guess I'm here for the rewards this time, and will be satisfied with whatever the result is.

Well crud. I done fudged up. It looks as if there is no way to spend all my flags on bonus hours right now. Looking at the predictions, the last several hours will be same. Ah well. I can at least hope that Rein pulls a win for the 500 feathers. Would like to be on the winning team once this gauntlet at least.

2 minutes ago, Usana said:

Well crud. I done fudged up. It looks as if there is no way to spend all my flags on bonus hours right now. Looking at the predictions, the last several hours will be same. Ah well. I can at least hope that Rein pulls a win for the 500 feathers. Would like to be on the winning team once this gauntlet at least.

Same Hell for the end? Well at least i have only 5 flags left anyway.

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

Well the predictor says 3 more bonus hours will come up here in a bit. But I will be asleep during those and by the time I wake up it'll be same. Yay?

9 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Considering the prediction graph (1) looks to be severely underestimating the number of points teams will earn on late multipliers and (2) lands at least one data point very close to the multiplier threshold, I wouldn't trust the graph anywhere past exiting this run of Same hell.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Considering the prediction graph (1) looks to be severely underestimating the number of points teams will earn on late multipliers and (2) lands at least one data point very close to the multiplier threshold, I wouldn't trust the graph anywhere past exiting this run of Same hell.

How soon are we supposed to exit same hell?

1 minute ago, Smog said:

It's a coincidence that this voting event will end at the same time as most US Midterm Elections. 

Polls closed half an hour ago where I'm at, and this Voting Gauntlet still has an hour and a half to go.