Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 04:00 AM

I tried some summon on the banner to see who to support.

Got a second Ishtar and a second Ophelia. And Brave Hector.

I'm  so not going to be able to summon on the 9th. Hope it'a a Awakening or OC banner.

Edited by RexBolt

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Tailtiu gets mistreated in every game she's in. And both Ophelia and Odin lost... Now I am stuck with Rheinhardt as the only unit I have myself, and I can't stand him(for being arena cancer, a "what do you mean you aren't using him?" type of unit, and just plain overhyped simply because of how broken he is as a unit). Now I'm thinking of joining Delthea out of spite even though I don't have her.

Ophelia lost, not really surprising, glad to see Voting Gauntlets are back to "the team that Xenomata and Xenomata specifically picks will lose" because that was weird last time.

I have got to remember to check for Pity Rate time...

3 hours ago, Ginko said:

ISHTAR dead? Who should I join next?

I only have Delthea and Rein.

Not going to Linde and Olwen for sure

3 hours ago, Hilda said:

Odin lost... Time to fully convert to the dark side and go with Reinhardt!!!

I've decided this way:

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, I wanted to decide whom to choose in VG round 2 by a Yolo on the VG#2 banner. 

No 5*: Go with Reinhardt (didn't want to go with Delthea, got only bad natures of her)

Olwen: Go with Olwen

Linde: Go with Linde

Guess what happened?

6tcV5YM.png

+ATK/-RES

Can't complain (most wanted unit from this banner), but I'm no wiser about whom to choose now. 

@mcsilas

Probably Reinhardt then? 

6 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

..So who are you going with in the end since Ophelia lost?

I still never got your Mia :(

I was thinking about choosing Reinhardt. I don't have Olwen and Ishtar (my Grolwen is cool though) and Delthea ruined my moods the other day. 

Which team will you side with? I could set Mia for some other days, I'm sorry you didn't get her yet. I don't know if merged units are prioritized. 

7 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

@mampfoid Oh darn it. I'm on team Olwen. 

I'll join her brother if she loses then. Ranking just seems really hard right now in team Reinhardt

I joined you on team Olwen, haha. Weren’t we talking about ending up on the same team before?

@mampfoid Oh you didn't have to but sure, hope I get her this time! In the meantime I finally updated my friend list for RD so I can at least try her out haha

@Vaximillian Oooh, I already got your Marth! Nice tactic (heh) with the double Tactic skills! I should equip Blarblade on Olwen then for next time he appears!

I might have mentioned going to Olwen casually haha, although I didn't really post much about the VG heh

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oooh, I already got your Marth! Nice tactic (heh) with the double Tactic skills! I should equip Blarblade on Olwen then for next time he appears!

That pun is almost not too bad. Nice one.

Yeah, I switched him over to tactics support when I brought Cecilia onto my team. Works perfectly with her Gronnblade! Now if only it was possible to inherit Thunderhead.

13 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oh you didn't have to but sure, hope I get her this time! In the meantime I finally updated my friend list for RD so I can at least try her out haha

No big deal. Multipliers will compensate the lacking unit bonus. 

14 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Oooh, I already got your Marth!

Me too @Vaximillian ! He killed new Eirika, Linde and B!Ike

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

That pun is almost not too bad. Nice one.

Yeah, I switched him over to tactics support when I brought Cecilia onto my team. Works perfectly with her Gronnblade! Now if only it was possible to inherit Thunderhead.

As much as I like your Shrena, your Marth is a really great ally for VG! 

@mampfoid I finally got Mia! Flying Gravity is so good...except when it was only Mia vs Amelia, since Amelia moves in one space already haha. Still, the flying ability is really nice! I just had to attack through mountain areas. Flying staff is really good, lucky you!

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Me too @Vaximillian ! He killed new Eirika, Linde and B!Ike

Perfect. Swordbreaker is too good, never going to replace that one. No Ayra or the like is danger to him.

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

As much as I like your Shrena, your Marth is a really great ally for VG! 

And also he actually has a chance to get picked by the algorithm, unlike her.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Perfect. Swordbreaker is too good, never going to replace that one. No Ayra or the like is danger to him.

And also he actually has a chance to get picked by the algorithm, unlike her.

I get your Sharena a lot whenever we would be in the same Voting Gauntlet team though

Although it helps that I don't do merges haha

Well I jumped over to Olwen. Mine is only level one, but she seems like the one to get the most consistent multipliers. Given that I fell asleep earlier than planned I actually missed using 400 flags that I was saving for final multiplier! Oh well. At least I don't feel too terrible for flipping my sleep schedule on its head. Extra sleep is good I guess.

I'll leave my Triple Tactic Titania up for now. She may not be quite as helpful for Olwen, since it is possible to end up with all horses this way, but I like how she looks with the Explorer Hat so she is staying up for now.