Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Clashing Thunderers!  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2018 at 04:00 AM

A new Voting Gauntlet event, subtitled Clashing Thunderers, has been announced to last from the 1st till the 7th of November!

Eight blue-tome-using Heroes will fight it out in a tournament of luck and popularity!

The contestants and match-ups are, as follows:
Screenshot_20181028-140638.jpg

Delthea, Free Spirit, is up against Reinhardt, Thunder’s Fist;
Linde, Light Mage, is up against Olwen, Blue Mage Knight!

Two summoning focus banners will accompany the event for its duration:
Block 1: Delthea, Odin, Reinhardt, Tailtiu;
Block 2: Linde, Ophelia, Olwen, Ishtar.

Whom are you going to support? I’m in a serious pickle, as I do in fact like most of these characters. Hmmmmm.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another feather dispenser, yay!

Hmm...I only have Linde/Reinhardt/Tailtiu right now and two of them will go against each other round one. Er...I'll go with Linde and see how it goes from there.

The game didn’t want me to get Linde (again!) or Delthea (again!) so my options are Odin (nope), Reinhardt (nope), Tailtiu (maybe), Olwen (maybe), and Ishar (hmmmmmm).

I’m leaning towards Ishtar. Change my mind, maybe?

I'll start off with my favorite magical nuke of a loli (Delthea), though I'm also not particularly happy about having to leave behind Ophelia and Linde. Oh well, Memehardt is likely going to kill us all anyways. At least I've got everyone here, so there's no chance of me getting stranded on a team that I don't have the bonus unit for.

Well, this is an easy choice.

Never thought I'd bring my Reinhardt out for a gauntlet again, since he's already maxed his HM and SP, but I guess there's no choice in the matter when he's in the gauntlet.

(For the record, I have Olwen, Linde, Delthea, Tailtiu, and Odin as well. But Reinhardt has definitely done more for me.)

If Reinhardt loses, I'll switch over to Olwen or Tailtiu. Leaning Tailtiu because she actually needs HM. If Reinhardt, Tailtiu, and Olwen are all gone before the final, Ishtar would be the next choice but really ... I'll join anyone who is not Ophelia in the finals.

Pretty hard choice for me this time. The only characters I won’t support are Reinhardt, Olwen, and Odin, and I’m perfectly fine with everyone else. Think I’ll start with Ophelia and work from there.

12 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Of course everyone will set their rep to a green unit ... sigh

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nah, not everyone.......because mine will probably be my +10 Felicia for the entire way. That's totally better, right?

I’m going to put up my Marth! Hopefully, him being +10 means he’ll get picked more often by the algorithm than Sharena would ever have been, haha.
Or maybe I should rather put up my Caeda?

I have Odin (a fodder one who will need to be babysat the whole way), Tailtiu (sweet thunder girl, who's helped me.out for so long), Reinhardt (begrudgingly promoted a few months back) and, thanks to the girl banner, Ophelia (good to have).

I think I'll start with Tailtiu and work from there. She'll probably be stomped by Reinhardt, but you never know with these gauntlets. Rep will be my shiny new ToD!Sakura.

So, Robin didn't get in. Guess they've give up trying to see if he could. Although 2 of these gals use Aura, come on!

As for this lot, I'll go for Tailtiu, considering I most recently promoted her. Will be interesting to see if it matters because The Reinhardt is round 1. We beat him however.....

As for the others, have Rein, 4* Odin and Ishtar.

Edited by Dayni

3 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Really awful luck with the free summon on the Clashing Thunderers 2 banner - no blue stones spawned.

Same for me on block 1: two greens, three red, and the red I opened is a Naga-damned Henry. Come on, game.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Same for me on block 1: two greens, three red, and the red I opened is a Naga-damned Henry. Come on, game.

At least you got red spawns - I got 2 greens and 3 colorless. Went for colorless and got a 4* Gaius.

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

At least you got red spawns - I got 2 greens and 3 colorless. Went for colorless and got a 4* Gaius.

Yay rogue dagger, I guess? What a worthless trash he is, this Gaius. At least Henry is GTB… And with stupidly common Nino is in the arena (and arena assault), additional sources of GTB never hurt.

I’m going to decide on whom to support later. Still leaning towards Ishtar, though.

Interesting gauntlet theme this time. Even though technically Delthea never had lightning spells outside Heroes, she only knew fire and light magic in Gaiden/Echoes. Don't know who I will support though. I like all eight contestants though I most likely will choose between Delthea and Tailtiu, with a slight preference for Delthea.

Wow, another voting gauntlet. Well, this would be a good time to return heroes. I'll supporting team Ishtar, FC: 555930656 I'll be leading with my own Ishtar of course! Hopefully I'll have some friends this time. Last gauntlet, I supported Nina and I had 0 friends on me. 

It's always a shame whenever English doesn't have the means to translate the elegance of Sinosphere words.

This Voting Gauntlet in Japanese is simply titled "電光雷轟" (denkou raigou), "The Flash of Lightning and the Roar of Thunder" condensed into only 4 characters.

And despite the banners having a massive 13% 5-star rate while pulling blue, I'm currently at 16 straight fails with what's left of my free orbs.