Tempest Trials+: Heating Things Up (Jan 25th)

Diovani Bressan

Tempest_Trials_Heating_Things_Up.jpg?version=1b3e87ccf3753eca5871527dd98bf02a

A New Tempest Trial+ will start on January 25th (PDT).

Masked Marth is back, and with the help of the Hostile Springs units, will fight the Tempest... again.

The unit reward for the next TT+ is Camilla: Steamy Secrets, and she is a Flying Colorless Dagger unit!

Information about Camilla (Stats and Skills):

Spoiler

Camilla: Steamy Secrets is a Flying Colorless Dagger unit. Her stats, at 5-Stars Lv 40, are: 38 HP, 33 Atk, 35 Spd, 17 Def, 28 Res, Total BST: 151.

Her Skills are:

• Ouch Pouch+ (Mt 12 Rng 2): At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count-2. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
  • Glimmer (CD 2): Boosts damage dealt by 50%.
  • Atk/Spd 2: Grants Atk/Spd +2.
  • Hone Fliers: Grants adjacent flying allies Atk/Spd+6 through their next actions at the start of each turn. *Available at 4-Stars*

And the others rewards are:

42 Orbs;
 11.000 Feathers;
 80 Sacred Coins;
1 Water Blessing (Score: 15.500);
30px-Fire_Boost_1.png Fire Boost 1 Seal (Score: 6.000);
Even-Def-Wave-1.png Even Def Wave 1 (Score: 10.000);
Brazen%20Atk%201.png Brazen Atk/Def 1 (Score: 20.000).

And the bonus units are:

News_Tempest_Trials_Heating_Things_Up_Bonus_Heroes.jpg?version=d3e73d22c2c6ec6dcf59fa4d7fcc9820

Good luck in your battles, summoners.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the "steamy secret" is where all the New Heroes are hiding.

I have bizarrely missed all four of Camilla's alts, so I guess that streak will end with number five. Also, let me be the first to complain about this TT having a Light element blessing instead of whatever element this month's Mythic Hero ends up being because that will just seem poorly timed.

Hone Camilla, Fortify Camilla, and Camilla Formation

Probably another bond, stance skill, and a split stat increaser again. I'd really like something original this time though. Phantom HP, Phantom Defense, and Phantom Attack come to mind as potentially useful skills.

This is a pretty big yikes, man. As mentioned before, Eir exists, so getting another free flying dagger unit (and another Camilla alt, go figure) seems pretty redundant.

On the bright side, I'll be able to get more feathers from the TT+ rewards so I can be one step closer to getting a +10 Seliph.

2 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

As for seals, I'm still hoping for Spd Tactic.

All of my yes. That would be incredibly helpful for making buffed sweeper teams in tandem with Atk Tactic.

10 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

Third Tempest Trial in a row with a seasonal theme, and fifth in a row that features an alt character as the reward.  I can't say I'm enjoying this trend. 

As for seals, I'm still hoping for Spd Tactic.

At first it was a novelty that made you feel part of the event even if you were not summoning on the banner, now it just feels like it's taking the place of new heroes that could be joining the game, right?

I just hope that it at least means no more alts on New Heroes banners this year.

This is going to be my first 5* Camilla. I hope she's different from Eir, but still good. It's a bit of a shame to get two free colorless flying daggers so close to each other (and Cecilia in the middle as a colorless armored dagger).

17 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I will feed Camilla to Elise immediately 

*Soaking in the hot springs*

Elise: ??‍♀️

Camilla: ?‍♀️

Elise: ?

Camilla: ?

*Later in the onsen*

Elise: ????

...And she was not yet satisfied.

This will be my first TT, not sure how much I'll play of it. Probably won't be using a single bonus unit. But oh well.

I really hope the seals are good this time, since unless this Camilla is some super good unit she is getting benched/SIed after I grind all feathers from her.  

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Soaking in the hot springs*

Elise: ??‍♀️

Camilla: ?‍♀️

*Later in the onsen*

Elise: ????

...And she was not yet satisfied.

This will be my first TT, not sure how much I'll play of it. Probably won't be using a single bonus unit. But oh well.

LOOOL~

If it's your first TT, highly recommend getting at least all the Sacred Seals~ Will save you from having to spend Coins for them later~ Camilla, too, even if you don't use her, could be some useful fodder~

I already have 2 Camillas (OG and Summer) so a 3rd one isn't going to change much. I'll probably keep the new one around as filler for AA unless her damaged art has her towel come off for muh fanservice...I'm really not a fan of that anime trope so please don't do it IS.

Hoping Camilla's good, but doubtful she's even as good as the freebie Eir is but hopefully she's not too bad. I don't even use my bunny Kagero any these days since I got Eir, and even she's just for AR's forced use. That said, I'll probably make her my +10 grail project after Aversa because of course I would. I'll still use her even if she turns out bad.