Where in the World are you?

Raven

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Singapore. It's freaking hard to find this place on a map. That's because it doesn't exist.

Directly south of Malaysia. Just past the very tip of Malaysia.

I've always wondered how Singapore managed to stay independent of Malaysia.

Short version: Racial fights, so we seperated.

Long version: Wikipedia.

• 2 weeks later...

Alabama, America's last redneck refuge.

A lot of guys in Tennessee have blood rushing into their necks at that insult.

No one cares what Tennessee thinks. :C

What about West Virginia then? Kentucky?

• 3 weeks later...

Dos Palos, CA, USA.

I live in two sticks. Literally two sticks. The place is filled with preps (damn you Tara Gilesbie, what has been seen can not be unseen) and hillbillies. Save me, and don't worry, I'm not in another castle.

Dos Palos, CA, USA.

I live in two sticks. Literally two sticks. The place is filled with preps (damn you Tara Gilesbie, what has been seen can not be unseen) and hillbillies. Save me, and don't worry, I'm not in another castle.

Looking up that town, it actually does seem like a pretty bad place to live if you don't have a strong reason to be there. At least you're not too far from Merced and Fresno, and you're not in Southern California.

Folsom, Sacramento, California (unfortunately <_<)...

Unfortunately? You're right next to Sacramento! Think of it this way: You could be stuck in some tiny community, isolated in the southern California deserts with have the buildings being foreclosed on, or worse yet trapped under LA's smog dome. All things considered, Sac's not a bad place to be. It's like the Bay Area, but a bit smaller, a bit richer, and fewer homosexuals.

Edited by Hero

• 2 weeks later...

Folsom, Sacramento, California (unfortunately <_<)...

Unfortunately? You're right next to Sacramento! Think of it this way: You could be stuck in some tiny community, isolated in the southern California deserts with have the buildings being foreclosed on, or worse yet trapped under LA's smog dome. All things considered, Sac's not a bad place to be. It's like the Bay Area, but a bit smaller, a bit richer, and fewer homosexuals.

The Bay area is Awesome! Are there really that many homos though?

I live in the LAME state of Oregon. There is nothing for 150 miles from my house. And I live in the center of the state.

Sin City, Nevada...

As long as you stay away from the strip, it's actually a pretty nice place ._.

Lived in the Philippines, went to Honolulu, Hawaii and live there for 6 months before I went to this cursed place... XD

Edited by shadowofchaos

Sin City, Nevada...

As long as you stay away from the strip, it's actually a pretty nice place ._.

Lived in the Philippines, went to Honolulu, Hawaii and live there for 6 months before I went to this cursed place... XD

Hawaii is kind of nice. Except for the heat. In the winter

Irish-Australian, as I've complained about many times. I live in Australia and the main thing the Irish side gets me is into all the pubs underage ;) In the meantime I burn to a crisp the moment I walk outside in summer.