FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, User name said:

Also it sems that Edelgard can get Supports C ,B and A with Bernadetta and Dorathea, but can only get C and B with Petra.

So some supports are story locked.

It's hard to be sure, but I think the A might be in the process of fading when switching to Dorothea, so hers might be story locked as well.  Never mind, just video artifacts.

Edited by egobarrier

On 5/31/2019 at 11:17 AM, egobarrier said:

It's hard to be sure, but I think the A might be in the process of fading when switching to Dorothea, so hers might be story locked as well.

It hapens instanly,there is no fade i thinkimage.thumb.png.faa95bb3eee2c517ef7c6719758ed1a6.png

Edited by User name

2 minutes ago, User name said:

It hapens instanly,there is no fade i think

Huh. There's definitely a fade when I play it in browser, but downloading a copy and playing in a proper player switched it instantly.

Well, never mind then.

It's really cool how Petra is from Brigid. I'm wondering if this means they are part of the Adrestian empire or maybe are starting to set up relations. It's just nice to see them using the places outside the main three. Hopefully we see the other places used too

I'm curious if this implies anything about the number of support conversations. Edelgard can apparently support every female in her house. If shipping emblem returns and she can likewise support every male in her house, what does that mean? A few possibilities come to mind:

1. Every character can support every housemate. That alone would already be 168 supports without even factoring in Byleth or inter-house supports, which is quite a few conversations to be had (for comparison, Awakening has the same 13-11 gender split among the Gen 1 parents, and they only managed 152).
  2. Lords can support every housemate, but others are more limited. This would reduce the range to anywhere from 57 to however high they want to take it, again not counting Byleth or inter-house mingling.
  3. Every support pairing is possible, but not every support comes with a conversation. So Edelgard-Brigid might have a (story-locked) convo, but Edelgard-Bernadetta doesn't and you can do it at your leisure. Fire Emblem Warriors took that approach.
  4. These levels aren't even tied to "support conversations" in the first place. This is Persona Emblem now, stop living in the past.

I hope it's 2 or 3, personally. Much as I love supports, if the writers have to strain to churn out every permutation of characters the average quality tends to suffer for it.

And apologies if any of the numbers came out wrong. It's 2 in the morning...

Of course S is still hidden these sneaky guys! I do like that certain support ranks are locked by Story progress and from Lysitheas bio(mind you before they did had characters like her to allow marriage right then and there btw but looks like there going more deep from the academy sense) pretty much confirms timeskip (which you don't need a leak to confirm since it was implied the first trailer).

4 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Of course S is still hidden these sneaky guys! I do like that certain support ranks are locked by Story progress and from Lysitheas bio(mind you before they did had characters like her to allow marriage right then and there btw but looks like there going more deep from the academy sense) pretty much confirms timeskip (which you don't need a leak to confirm since it was implied the first trailer).

I hope S is locked for all students until post timeskip, assuming there is one after the main school arc.

11 minutes ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

which you don't need a leak to confirm since it was implied the first trailer

Many things were implied in the first trailer, and Edelgard saying that she'll come back someday did not guarantee anything. That is still a leaked spoiler.

Though I guess it's not my job to be the leak police, do as you like.

5 minutes ago, Cysx said:

Many things were implied in the first trailer, and Edelgard saying that she'll come back someday did not guarantee anything. That is still a leaked spoiler.

Though I guess it's not my job to be the leak police, do as you like.

It actually did when she could be on your side saying coming back someday mean she won't be back for quite a while and FE isn't new to a story passing a bit of time ahead within it(if its not a sequel game).

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

Just now, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Spoiler

Disagreed, that could also mean she leaves your party and never returns. Or it could be a prophetic dream showing of events you'd try to stop. Implications aren't facts.

Most importantly it's just beyond me that you'd rather take the time to justify potentially spoiling people rather than taking less time to simply put spoiler tags in your post. I don't get why you'd do that.

15 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

How does one improve one's passing rate?

I think its just weapon ranks, so you can theoretically promote with out meting rank requirements, maybe you can even save scrum, until you get it.

15 minutes ago, Cysx said:
  Hide contents

Disagreed, that could also mean she leaves your party and never returns. Or it could be a prophetic dream showing of events you'd try to stop. Implications aren't facts.

Most importantly it's just beyond me that you'd rather take the time to justify potentially spoiling people rather than taking less time to simply put spoiler tags in your post. I don't get why you'd do that.

Its not a spoiler when its obvious in context from the first trailer also your "spoiler" makes no sense.....

1 minute ago, Dorothea Joestar Arnold said:

Its not a spoiler when its obvious in context from the trailer also your 'spoiler" makes no sense.....

Again, it's very much not. For you it is because you've known about the leaks for a long time, but you didn't know that when the first trailer released, at best you interpreted it that way and that's it. Are you going to tell me than when Thanibomb revealed this, it surprised nobody? Because that's pretty easy to disprove. You are potentially going to spoil people here, the only question is whether you care or not.

Also I'm trying not to do what I'm telling you not to do. If you were to change your mind and edit your posts, it would be pointless if my side of the conversation still revealed what we were talking about.

32 minutes ago, User name said:

I think its just weapon ranks, so you can theoretically promote with out meting rank requirements, maybe you can even save scrum, until you get it.

Wouldn't be surprised if you can save scum but would be impress if IS thought ahead and predict people would do this and make some measures it can go either way! But seeing as it's percentage based the former is possible I can see this easily being abused.

At least with that screen it shows that Hubert; Ferdinand; Linhardt and Ferdinand can fly; so there's soft confirmation of Wyvern Riders, perhaps even Griffons or a gender inclusive Pegasus class later down the line.

image.thumb.png.087e87a207a49446ac4701a2aee385e0.png

1 hour ago, Mysterique Sign said:

If Petra is from Brigid she probably doesn't have a crest

Yeah I agree. So that means then that Casper and Rinhardt have the remaining be crests (if it is the case each house has five crest holders)

I wouldn't rule her out of not having one yet since I saw an interesting theory on another topic that could imply there's probably not many Saints crest like the Fodlan greats and there might be 1 more unique set again its a theory.