FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

4 hours ago, Jayvee94 said:

Bourgeois refers to the middle class. This might imply that she's a wealthy commoner.

The German text uses nothing that would imply that though. It just says "Bürgerlichen" which means commoners. 

I guess she is a little wealthy too...but the German description does not say anything like it.

What I find more interesting is the fact that it says "one of the few commoners". From the japanese translations I remember it being "the only". 

I am also surprised that google translate is so bad that it translates "spitze Zunge" as "lace tongue". Kind of amusing though.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Google translate. From what I understand the second son of his noble family, but doesn't have the right of succession or is not the one to succeed, I dunno. Trains himself in martial arts. Warrior of justice that hates lies. Is obedient

I wasn't a fan of this guy's hair. I wasn't a fan of how he wore he wore his uniform. And now I'm not a fan of how he talks. Seriously dude, calm down and take a breath.

His personality is probably fine, but right now he's ranking last among the Eagles for me.

Edited by egobarrier

Bio:

[Black Eagles] Caspar (CV: Murakami Satoru)

The second son of Count Bergliez's family. As he is not becoming head of his family, he decided to make a name for himself through martial ability, training hard at the Officer's Academy. His hotheadedness holds him back, but he has a strong sense of justice that makes him hate lies and unfair treatment, and overall he has a very honest personality.

Second pic:

"My fairly accurate instincts tell me that person is a bad guy, I'm tellin' ya."

Convo:

"Man, Teacher Yeritza (?) sure looks strong. Actually, I thought our next teacher would be Teacher Yeritza. Y'know, there was a teacher that ran off early on during outdoor activities, right? As a replacement for that one. But, all of a sudden, you decided to be our teacher, and I didn't see that one coming."

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

"My fairly accurate instincts tell me that person is a bad guy, I'm tellin' ya."

Oh this is going to be great, give this boy his own spin-off manga.

The guy he is talking about better not be Claude or Dedue, because that would be a bad look Caspar...

Just now, egobarrier said:

Wouldn't it be Bergliez?

It would, as I've been told on Reddit. I don't read the map and haven't read it for basically any of the translations I've done because 1) the official map has a shit font and 2) I've seen three versions of this map with different names. But since this one has Serenes stamped on it I might as well use it. If it's wrong everyone's wrong at least.

3 minutes ago, Jakalak said:

Interesting that he mentions a “Yeritza” I wonder who that is?

Could be the surname of Catherine, Alois, or Ceteth.

Also, I'm guessing it's probably "Jeritza" after a cursory google search, but we'll have to wait and see.

Someone called him a tw*nk on that thread. Not sure to agree with that statement or disagree with the sentiment (I don't know if he's old enough for us to call him a tw*nk).