FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Linhardt tomorrow; Ingrid Wednesday; Ignace Friday.

Pretty much my predictions as well which is pretty much likely Linhardt or Caspar are a definite lock for tomorrow sadly my Petra is week after next(going by the pattern) but hey that's during E3 week so worth it!!!

Pretty much the remaining 3 weeks will go like this:

-1 Linhardt or Caspar/Ingrid or Annette/Ignace

-2 Petra/Sylvain/ Leonie or Marianne

-3 Caspar or Linhardt/Annette or Ingrid/Marianne or Leonie

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold
Minor edit

Or they show off the remaining ones in one tweet, because they have to show something new at E3. 

Like the official German Fire Emblem Facebook page did several times, yet they've been behind, last character bio they gave was Serras... Hildas

3 hours ago, redlight said:

If the wording of the article is anything to go by, this game has a lot of replay value as the paths are indeed different, just that certain events are set in stone, but that has probably more to do with the antagonists' plannings before you come into play.

I'm purposefully avoiding the leaks as much as I can (so I don't know what they say about things), but I do hope that certain routes allow you to materially affect the story in ways that you can't on the other routes. For instance, if you choose the Blue Lions, you can defuse L/Ronato's rebellion by throwing Ashe in his face, allowing him to do something like come to the rescue at a later point in the story, whereas if you choose one of the other houses, you have no choice but to put him down.

I feel like it will be Casper, Annette and Ignace this week.

Unless they break the gender pattern, it's gonna be male/female/male this week.

It will be Casper or Linhardt for BE but I I dunno why but I get a vibe from Linhardt that means he'll be one of the last revealed.

We have Annette or Ingrid for BL but like I said above, Ingrid feels like a final character reveal.

Then we Ignace who is the last male for GD. I do feel like Leonie could also be here but I'm still leaning Ignace.

Next week will then be Petra/Sylvain/Leonie and finally we'll have Linhardt/Ingrid/Marianne

The male->female->male->female... rule is still reliable. They're gonna have a problem when the Golden Deer ends up with two females remaining, so maybe, just maybe we're not getting Ignace this week, but beyond that, tomorrow the rule points to either Caspar or Linhardt.

... and I'll bet on Caspar, why the heck not.

Edited by Cysx

The reason I feel like we'll get Ignace this week is because the last week will then be male/female/female which will mirror the very first week with the main three (being female/male/male) but I'm probably overthinking

3 minutes ago, Azz said:

The reason I feel like we'll get Ignace this week is because the last week will then be male/female/female which will mirror the very first week with the main three (being female/male/male) but I'm probably overthinking

I mean, that's not a bad point at all.

This got posted on the German FE page

61538415_1071853429673830_23169318760375

The caption says (not it's translated from German on google translate so...):

These are some of the students of the military academy in fire emblem: three houses.

Felix's lace tongue often brings him trouble, but his friends know that he doesn't mean it evil.

Dorothea is a singer of a famous opera of the adres triani empire. She is one of the few bourgeois who were allowed to join the black eagles.

Hilda is, let's say, a little lazy. According to her fellow students, this is on her education.

2 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Bourgeois refers to the middle class. This might imply that she's a wealthy commoner.

Wealthy enough that she has at least some recognition, but established enough to be considered a member of Adrestia's nobility.

Also I'm surprised not many people have mentioned what Dorothea said to Ingrid in the paralogue dialogue where she talks to Ingrid about "rebuilding her family", this is why I need to know about Ingrid, she seems to be a candidate for best girl atm.

Edited by HappyHawlucha.

20 hours ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

"rebuilding her family"

This sounds like fallen nobility to me tbh. This would be in contrast of Mercy's family voluntarily leaving the Empire to live a common life in the Kingdom.

1 minute ago, Jayvee94 said:

This sounds like fallen nobility to me tbh. This would be in contrast of Mercy's family voluntarily leaving the Empire to live a common life in the Kingdom.

Do we know for sure that she voluntarily left? Because the fact that her territory is no longer on the map says to me their keep and house was nearly wiped out by the small scale fighting between the countries, and Mercedes went to Faerghus to seek refuge? It continues the theme of the supposed holy kingdom taking in refugees(*cough cough* Indol *cough cough*)

2 hours ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Also I'm surprised not many people have mentioned what Dorothea said to Ingrid in the paralogue dialogue where she talks to Ingrid about "rebuilding her family", this is why I need to know about Ingrid, she seems to be a candidate for best girl atm.

I'm equally curious to see what Dorothea knows about the guy Ingrid's supposed to marry. Seems like a strong reaction, so there's some history there. Perhaps he tried to make a similar offer to Dorothea's family, dangling a elevation to nobility in front of them. Or he was just a really shady patron from her songstress days.

Edited by Marros
Accidentally a word

2 minutes ago, Marros said:

I'm equally curious to see what Dorothea knows about the guy Ingrid's supposed to marry. Seems like a strong reaction, so there's some history there. Perhaps he tried to make a similar to Dorothea's family, dangling a elevation to nobility in front of them. Or he was just a really shady patron from her songstress days.

Ingrid's "fiancé" and Dorothea = Helgenish and Primrose(I wonder who'll get that reference...)

4 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Ingrid's "fiancé" and Dorothea = Helgenish and Primrose(I wonder who'll get that reference...)

I did! ... Oh no...

20 minutes ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

I do!

16 minutes ago, Marros said:

I did! ... Oh no...

"Oh no" is right... if that's the case, anyway.

2 hours ago, HappyHawlucha. said:

Yeah but if you re-class Edelgard into a priest, does that turn her into Ophilia?