Voting Gauntlet: Headband Brawl (July 1st)

Voting Gauntlet: Headband Brawl  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What army will you support?

• Jeorge: Perfect Shot
    • Gray: Wry Comrade
    • Barst: The Hatchet
    • Tibarn: Lord of the Air
    • Sue: Doe of the Plains
    • Mia: Lady of Blades
    • Sanaki: Begnion's Apostle
    • Olivia: Sky-High Dancer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/28/2019 at 02:37 PM

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this thread always have a predictor?

On 6/27/2019 at 5:30 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

Well this is silly, but better than a serious topic, those tend to result in toxicity. Give me more of these kind of VGs. And this one is pretty diverse in its games of origins: Archanea, SoV, BiB, PoR, Awakening, something for a lot of different people Not that I actually care about VGs, but the thought is good here.

What is this toxicity people keep talking about? The worst I've seen is people being salty or indifferent compare to the early days.

54 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Did this thread always have a predictor?

What is this toxicity people keep talking about? The worst I've seen is people being salty or indifferent compare to the early days.

I think he(?) is refering to the Top 8 VG where Camilla beat Lyn in a very random way after getting one of the most massive last minute multipliers.

15 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Isn't it actually easier to do a VG with level 1 lead unit than a trained one?

But it's no fun.  I mean, if I'm gonna support someone, they've gotta pull their weight!

22 hours ago, Humanoid said:

In the absence of Palla, I will have to go with male Palla, Barst. (I'm going with the wiki on this, though it apparently isn't confirmed that he's biologically related to Bord and Cord) Love his sassy cameo in the anime.

Nah, I don't think he's related to the woodmen. His background is that he used to be a mercenary and a pirate before settling down. At least according to his 5 star level 40 convo. And one of his very sensual Tap quotes which is burned into my memory. God I wish Bord and Cord were in this game. Same art for both units, but different stat distribution and hair color would be wonderful.

Haar, now with the Iote's Shield seal just to piss opposing Sue users off, will be my rep for team Mia. Gotta rep a Tellius character with a different Tellius character, after all.

Spoiler

0KsEu9i.png?1

If you want to add me, go right ahead:

Name: Tybrosion
ID: 0085075948

Let's go Team Tibarn! ^^

I have Summer Freddy at the helm for anyone else on the team this time instead of regular Freddy or RD Ike for summer fun since it's summer and because I recently +10'd him. I hope people have fun with him! 🙂

Edited by Anacybele

I wish there was a system to punish players who put the same color lead as the character they are voting for, and I want to ban them from showing up as allies. I am sick and tired of spamming surrender just so I can get whatever color I need for the quests.

And screw Walhart.

I am on team Barst if anyone needs a colorless ally. I have BH!Lyn as the lead.

I finally found a colorless ally after like at least 20 surrenders.

Edited by XRay

3 hours ago, XRay said:

I wish there was a system to punish players who put the same color lead as the character they are voting for, and I want to ban them from showing up as allies. I am sick and tired of spamming surrender just so I can get whatever color I need for the quests.

And screw Walhart.

I am on team Barst if anyone needs a colorless ally. I have BH!Lyn as the lead.

I finally found a colorless ally after like at least 20 surrenders.

i keep seeing this. 
but i think a lot of people just didn't know. or they had something else, left, and forgot to change.
I simply just use MY unit for the quests. 

27 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

but i think a lot of people just didn't know.

Exactly. Which is why they should be downvoted to oblivion. It hurts no one if no one gets their rep.

The problem with people putting leads of the same color as their team character isn't just the quests. It's also that it causes crap like mono-color teams which can be an auto-surrender if you're against the color they have a disadvantage against. I hate when this happens and it happens too much. My second or third battle ended up being all red against a blue unit.

Solving this is easy: IS just needs to modify the system so it will always give us a team of three different colors.

Also, I must only have one person on my friends list in Tibarn, because I keep getting their Christmas tree-wielding Finn. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I'm in Olivia's Army, currently sending Spring Loki as my lead. Would be happy to have some more friends from here, my ID is 0479890369. I would appreciate if anyone who sends a request tells me so I know who you are. Also feel free to tell me if you want me to put up a different lead.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Also, I must only have one person on my friends list in Tibarn, because I keep getting their Christmas-tree wielding Finn. xP

Wonder if that's Lumi's Finn, because he appeared in my castle in his Christmas tree wielding glory earlier.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

Wonder if that's Lumi's Finn, because he appeared in my castle in his Christmas tree wielding glory earlier.

Oh yeah, probably, because she is on my list. 😛