Tempest Trial+: Till Song's End (Sep 10th)

Diovani Bressan

A new Tempest Trials+ will start on September 10th, titled "Till Song's End"!
zBwR7NF.png

Our TT reward unit is Rinea: Reminiscent Belle, and she is a Blue Tome Infantry unit.

The bonus allies of this TT+ are: Soiree Reinhardt, Soiree Ishtar, Soiree Berkut, Soiree Nephenee, Soiree Rinea, PA Inigo, PA Azura and PA Olivia.

gi0xw7v.png

Let's see what our TT unit has to over: 

jpGl2jz.png
Rinea: Reminiscent Belle - Blue Tome Infantry
 HP / 30 Atk / 33 Spd / 23 Def / 28 Res - BST: 152

T7E8QTS.png Silver Goblet+ (Mt 12 / Rng 2): Grants Def/Res+4 to allies within 2 spaces during combat against bow, dagger, magic, or staff foes.
DvAffEI.png Dance: Grants another action to target ally. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)
mKUsxki.png Bracing Blow 2: If unit initiates combat, grants Def/Res+4 during combat. (5★)
OZ74sMj.png Fireflood Dance 2: If Sing or Dance is used, grants Atk+3 and Res+4 to target. (4★)

And remember, the rewards are:
latest?cb=20170410122150 42 Orbs;
latest?cb=20170204105858 11,000 Feathers;
latest?cb=20171206144255 1 Earth Blessing;
uHwsf0u.png HP/Atk Seal;
Ajegvlj.png Atk Feint Seal;
ORvwE46.png Def/Res Bond Seal;
4★ Rinea: Reminiscent Belle;
5★ Rinea: Reminiscent Belle;

Final Map and Boss:

Spoiler

fj8CNAD.jpg

dynbVyi.png
Boss: Ishtar: Thunder's Waltz
Stats at Lunatic (Teams: 4 / Battles: 7):
58HP / 48 Atk / 41 Spd / 20 Def / 30 Res

Sn5vZRZ.png Mögþrasir (Mt 14 / Rng 2): Inflicts Spd-2. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.
6fgf4G1.pngBlazing Thunder (CD: 4): Before combat this unit initiates, foes in an area near target take damage equal to 1.5 x (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
LsopKm3.png Swift Sparrow 3: If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6, Spd+7 during combat.
FMyhjqQ.png Desperation 3: If unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
EyszS17.png Air Orders 3: At start of turn, grants the following status effect to adjacent flying allies for 1 turn: "Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally within 2 spaces."

Good Luck in your TT+ battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the topic, also good luck to you! 

Interesting bonus units, a full team of dancers doesn't make sense. Too bad PA Shigure isn't among then, I really like his art and it would have been a good occasion to use him more. I'll use Rinea instead, who has the same movement type / weapon combination and is beautiful herself. 

The seals look ok-ish this time, even if I won't use them much. Won't upgrade feint since I don't like Rally skills. DEF/RES Bond will be useful at least. 

Final map doesn't look too hard, I can't identify many obstacles. If Ishtar really doesn't have dance equipped, things will get even easier with an own dancer in my team. 

5 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Interesting bonus units, a full team of dancers doesn't make sense.

I would just remove Dance from the new Dancers and PA!Inigo and give them Reposition, since they can operate as nukes pretty well. PA!Olivia can be a nuke to with Broadleaf Fan, although that might be expensive.

14 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah, the TT unit and Seals rewards are pretty weak this time...

Ishtar as a boss can be annoying, since she can easily quad you, but she is very weak with 20 Def/30 Res. An Archer can  easily destroy her.

what you talking. The Seals are awesome. Have been waiting on Hp/Atk

Atk Feint makes good synergy on my Marth or my L!Eliwood that run Def/Res Ruse. I can debuff enemies with -7 Atk/-5 Def/- 5 Res and applie "Un"Guard on them. That Seal is amazing combined with Def/Res Ruse

And the bond skill is also welcomed to make Sharena more Bulky!

14 hours ago, XRay said:

I would just remove Dance from the new Dancers and PA!Inigo and give them Reposition, since they can operate as nukes pretty well. PA!Olivia can be a nuke to with Broadleaf Fan, although that might be expensive.

PA!Olivia is an excellent Dragon nuke with Bucket and an excellent Healer check with Null C-Disrupt (Because Waterbucket nullifies Wrathfull Staff too!). Thats how i run her in AR Offense ._. I love her. She takes care of all the shitty Dragons and Healers in there.

Edited by Parrhesia

16 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Wow. So if you want to use Rinea, you have to completely build her from zero. Ugh...

She is a support unit, what skills do you want to change on her? I might give her TA3 and Moonbow, but that's all. 

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Ishtar as a boss can be annoying, since she can easily quad you, but she is very weak with 20 Def/30 Res. An Archer can  easily destroy her.

Perhaps a good idea to bring a Vantage Archer. I might finally build the +ATK Takumi I got few months ago. 

7 minutes ago, XRay said:

I wouldn't waste Repo fodder on a refresher when they already have the best assist skill. Plus: other units are better nukes. 

I'll use the new CYL3 heroes and the refined CYL1 heroes, I just have to find some good team combinations. 

6 minutes ago, Hilda said:

And the bond skill is also welcomed to make Sharena more Bulky!

That's a good idea, she needs more RES for arena. 

Well looks like PA!Inigo will be my bonus unit for now, unless I get someone on the new banner without the TT orbs.  I need to think about who I will put with him since he will mostly dance.

Inigo's going to be my bonus unit until I get Rinea too, unless I somehow get one of the other new dancers on my free pull of the banner. All the bonus units being refreshers of some kind is kind of odd, but singing and dancing is the theme here, so yeah.

43 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

She is a support unit, what skills do you want to change on her? I might give her TA3 and Moonbow, but that's all. 

Something like Wings of Mercy, a Hone/Drive/Tactics type skill or Fury/TA. I would understand if at least she brought something useful for fodder, but Bracing Blow...xD

4 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Something like Wings of Mercy, a Hone/Drive/Tactics type skill or Fury/TA. I would understand if at least she brought something useful for fodder, but Bracing Blow...xD

Yeah, she is no good fodder (to me), but I think she will be useful in TTs. Might switch on support animations for a while. 

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

Wow. So if you want to use Rinea, you have to completely build her from zero. Ugh...

12 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

It's not too bad to build, but half of her kit is really trash. Bracing blow sucks and it looked like they were just trying to fill slots with new skills that aren't available in the summoning pool or grail pool. Why they couldn't have gone for steady blow instead?

Def/Res Bond is something I've been wanting for a while to act as a "second copy" of Close Def or Distant Def, so that's nice. HP/Atk is nice for Aversa and Bride Fjorm.

I don't really care for Atk Feint, but it looks like it could be useful for challenge maps.

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Def/Res Bond is something I've been wanting for a while to act as a "second copy" of Close Def or Distant Def, so that's nice. HP/Atk is nice for Aversa and Bride Fjorm.

I don't really care for Atk Feint, but it looks like it could be useful for challenge maps.

CYL Lucina: Refined Weapon, Rally Def/Res+, Def/Res Ruse 3 Seal: Attack Feint 3. You just gave your Supertank 16 additional bulk against all the units you just debuffed from across the map and Drive Breath and that doesnt even include the C-Skill of Lucina or Support, not to mention all the Attack power

I have been using Def/Res Ruse 3 on Regular Marth with Infantry Breath and its awesome and Lucina can do that from 2 Spaces away

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

CYL Lucina: Refined Weapon, Rally Def/Res+, Def/Res Ruse 3 Seal: Attack Feint 3. You just gave your Supertank 16 additional bulk against all the units you just debuffed from across the map and Drive Breath and that doesnt even include the C-Skill of Lucina or Support, not to mention all the Attack power

I have been using Def/Res Ruse 3 on Regular Marth with Infantry Breath and its awesome and Lucina can do that from 2 Spaces away

I don't use Rally skills much, so it isn't terribly useful for me. I generally rely on Tactic + Gray Waves for visible buffs and Drive skills on the C and S slots, and debuffs are unreliable in Aether Raids (I have zero issues with other game modes, so this is the only relevant one for niche Seals) due to the prevalence of dancers.

Eh, just give her TA3 and WoM, maybe see if I have any Distant Guard fodder else just give her Drive Res.

Seals are alright... they aren't exciting, but they're alright I guess. I don't even use Feints all that often, but I certainly appreciate them being in not the valuable B slot...

Ooh, I have Olivia, Inigo and Shigure from the original PA banner (I want Azura as well, but double dipping in green does NOT sound like fun, despite a second Inigo being nice). Looks like I am going to go with Inigo as my bonus unit! I like Olivia, but his son is one of my favorite cuties. I am actually excited to dust him off, even if he is rather out of date with his vanilla skillet. Aside from his lovely face, I will be having my usual Eir, L!Lucina and L!Ike on the team. I can't wait to grind for those orbs and Rinea! The seals are okay.

I just hope the final map is easy like the past two lol. 

These are some fucking lit seals, and between Rinea and the Heroic Path Ninian, the number of blue F2P dancers just went from 0 to 2 in the space of a few days - and to a respectable five, overall.

Why in God's name you'd waste Reposition on a dancer I have no idea. If you're going to commit to an all-dancer team for the duration of the banner, I guess, then Swap and Draw Back are generally in far less demand - and in all other circumstances it's obviously strictly worse when armour aren't involved.

Oh man the TT title just struck me right in the heart. It's so ridiculously sweet! And tragic! And I love it!

As for bonus units, I managed to summon Berkut, so I can choose between him and his lady. Though...I only ever use bonus units when they happen to already be on my team. So...I guess that doesn't matter too much. =P I do, however, like that they're all performers. Really solidifies the theme. I'll also have to see about how to build Rinea, since I want to capitalize on her dancing without having to worry about the panic condition (which is why I like in-combat buffs much better than map buffs. Also, in-combat buffs stack.)

Note to self: SoV infantry team plans

Spoiler

Dancing Rinea (Neutral) Build: Weapon: Silver Goblet+ (def refine)/Special: Miracle/Assist: Dance/Passives: (A) Close Counter (B) Wings of Mercy (C) Close Guard (Seal) Chill Atk

- Team's Dancer; support unit. Focus build on survivability and on buffing allies with in-combat bonuses and wards.

Dancing Berkut (+atk) Build: Weapon: Berkut's Lance+ (res refine)/Special: Reprisal/Assist: Switch/Passives: (A) Distant Counter (when I can get a spare one) (B) Vantage (especially for DC+Reprisal) (C) Distant Guard (Seal) Fierce Stance (Warding Stance for now)

- focus on survivability and countering hard; EP focus unit.

Boey (+def) Build: Weapon: Inscribed Tome (special refine)/Special: Ignis/Assist: Reposition/Passives: (A) Steady Posture (from Thea) (B) Bowbreaker (from Setsuna) (C) Close Guard (for now; get from Death Knight) (Seal) Deflect Missile

- Does not like dragons; leave those to Alm when able. Thanks to personal weapon, will usually not need Close Counter; do not give Close Counter. Prioritize buffing his def/res and, if possible, getting that Ignis cooldown to go quickly. Also, he's great against colorless things, especially bows and daggers...but especially bows.

Original Alm (+atk) Build: Weapon: Falchion (special refine)/Special: Moonbow?/Assist: Ardent Sacrifice?/Passives: (A) Fury (B) Renewal (C) ??? (Seal) Renewal? (I'll at least test it.)

- focus on PP attacks as well as possible; strike hard enough not to eat a counter. Renewal to counteract Fury/Alm's Falchion's special refine, and for survivability. (The Ardent Sacrifice/Renewal combo works well on M!Kana, maybe employ it here, too?)

Also, if I want to mix it up, this Rinea would make Brave Ike invincible.

Edited by Mercakete