Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

20 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I made this as a tribute to my three favorite games and characters:

That's really nice! 👌

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Oh no...not Final Fantasy XIII...

What's so bad about FF13 (coming from a guy who's never played an FF game in his life)?

Edited by twilitfalchion

• Replies 177.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

What's so bad about FF13 (coming from a guy who's never played an FF game in his life)?

I have beaten FFI - VII. FFXIII is the evil one, the one wrought in madness and never ending corridors...NEVER ENDING CORRIDORS!!!

Edited by Wraith

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

I have beaten FFI - VII. FFXIII is the evil one, the one wrought in madness and never ending corridors...NEVER ENDING CORRIDORS!!!

How can you judge a game without playing it? That doesn't make any sense.

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

How can you judge a game without playing it? That doesn't make any sense.

I have played it a long time ago. It’s infamy is the stuff of legends.

2 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I have played it a long time ago. It’s infamy is the stuff of legends.

Ah, I see. I think the game is fine as is, and as it stands, has one of the best combat systems of all FF history. I personally like the characters too, and for the PS3, it's graphics aren't too bad. The combat is very informative yet difficult, while still being fun at the same time. (Sorry FFX)

Edited by lightcosmo

20 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Going from this:

1140391236_oldteam.jpg.257d7e63293b05a72f26ecc8598a1397.jpg 

To this:

1436666100_Newteam.jpg.d430566170b34123e02c99ffcdf3975d.jpg

is very sad indeed.

That is sad, Fang's my favourite (though when I only like her and Sazh you can say that's not saying much)

I can't say as much as you might hope, being I was as far as the airship and was borrowing the game. But I wasn't a fan, control over characters tends to be something I prefer personally RPGs and 13's combat makes it so there's not as much you can do outside paradigms. Similar problems with me and 12.

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

That is sad, Fang's my favourite (though when I only like her and Sazh you can say that's not saying much)

I can't say as much as you might hope, being I was as far as the airship and was borrowing the game. But I wasn't a fan, control over characters tends to be something I prefer personally RPGs and 13's combat makes it so there's not as much you can do outside paradigms. Similar problems with me and 12.

That's fair enough, it's got some problems I have with it as well. Like the camera, for instance, it's godawful. I just like that it's fast paced, and puts you on your toes, rather than a cakewalk like most FF games tend to be.

Also, agree that Fang is indeed an awesome character.

Edited by lightcosmo

The combat is very informative yet difficult, while still being fun at the same time.

FF12 says hello. XD

1 minute ago, Karimlan said:

FF12 says hello. XD

Well, completing the game is easy, the extras are what's difficult, but I suppose you could count it. Well, I've played IZJS, which is way harder than TZA, so I guess I'm just used to it.

That's fair enough, it's got some problems I have with it as well. Like the camera, for instance, it's godawful. I just like that it's fast paced, and puts you on your toes, rather than a cakewalk like most FF games tend to be.

The 3D remakes of FF4 are really nice at ramping up difficulty imo, helping explain why 4 is one of my favourites. (unlike 3 where I got to the final boss and needed to grind 10 levels to stand a solid chance)

I was also stupid playing 10, so that was hard and I got as far as the one recurring boss on the fight where he uses Zombie a ton. 6 wasn't as hard but I was low level (being sub 40) mainly due to the veldt. I'd also say 9 can be tricky, especially when you're trying to steal everything. Just the trickier stuff as I remember that wasn't what's already come up (+6)

Edited by Dayni

7 hours ago, Falcom Knight said:

As I mentioned already, I will leave this place for a bit

Come back soon!

1 hour ago, DragonFlames said:

Those nicknames you gave to your units in your review: If there is ever a translation of the game, these need to become their actual names.
Especially MVP-chan. XD

Well, i don't speak japanese, so i had to label them somehow so i can remember and recognize them xD

I made this as a tribute to my three favorite games and characters:

👍

Fate Extella Link

Hmm. I might give it a try some day since i wanted alot of these changes.

I want WaifuTera instead of daughTera back though

You are apparently also able to switch between male and female Hakuno at your leisure, as well as change their name whenever you like. Bit weird, but alright.

For all kind of fetishes xD

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Who is she?

Crossette, one of the DLC Blades in Xenoblade 2, and a precious girl. She's got this fireworks motiff going on; a lot of her Specials revolve around it. Her horns shoot out fire when she's excited and she also has rocket roller skates. Cool.

Edited by Armagon

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Crossette, one of the DLC Blades in Xenoblade 2, and a precious girl. She's got this firework motiff going on; a lot of her Specials revolve around it. Her horns shoot out fire when she's excited and she also has rocket roller skates. Cool.

Hm. Interesting. I like the two-toned hair and armor design.

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

That's really nice! 👌

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

👍

Thanks!

Well, i don't speak japanese, so i had to label them somehow so i can remember and recognize them xD

I liked those names. XD

Hmm. I might give it a try some day since i wanted alot of these changes.

I want WaifuTera instead of daughTera back though

They already hinted at her becoming her fully-grown form again. She was also in the intro cinematic in her WaifuTera state, so there's hope she will return! Hopefully as a playable character, because she was insanely fun to play as in regular Extella.
Young Altera is playable via DLC, though I haven't gotten it. Maybe I will somewhere down the line. We'll see.

For all kind of fetishes xD

Apparently, yeah. XD
I picked female Hakuno this time around, because she looks better than her male counterpart in this game.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Crossette appreciation post

latest?cb=20180728085557

Adorable!

23 minutes ago, Caster said:

I just got absolutely drowned in water when I went to walk my dog from surprise super-rain.
...Thanks.

Can you send some of that my way, per chance?

Speaking of Extella Link, this picture at the end of the intro cinematic is wallpaper bait:
xMNnlop.jpg
And guess who took the bait?

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

377110562116468766.png?v=1

Can you blame me, though?

Also, looking at that picture again and seeing Artoria and Nero-senpai (yes, that is what she is called now. Thank Charlemagne for that) so close to each other makes me really wish those two have dialogue together.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, looking at that picture again and seeing Artoria and Nero-senpai (yes, that is what she is called now. Thank Charlemagne for that) so close to each other makes me really wish those two have dialogue together.

z98zhn6rkzo01.jpg