Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Indeed. All across the Sky Trilogy.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Every chest in the trilogy does 😄

Yesssss!
Alright, I'm giving myself the quest of finding every treasure chest quote.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

But the treasure chest quotes are an Xseed localization thing only.

Xseed seems to love its funny localization additions.
I'm pretty sure they were responsible for the whole "Mint Archer" thing in Fate Extella Link, too.

---

Also, I did the Bracer test, and now I'm off to get Cassius' newspaper.
You know, if I didn't know better, I'd assume he'll die later on. He has "dead parent" written all over him. But since I know he's still alive by the time CS happens...

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

There's an achievement for that on steam

I wasn't even close in FC

Was very close in SC

100% in 3rd

Nice! 👍

5 minutes ago, Caster said:

lol
Type Moon has a special kind of humor, doesn't it? XD

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

lol
Type Moon has a special kind of humor, doesn't it? XD

Yes
They also did an Elizabeth ghosts n' goblins game back during FGO's 2nd Halloween event

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

They were quite cool (and much needed)

Mmm yeah. For as much as i like Xenoblade 1, it is very centralized on the plot and Shulk, which is both the game's greatest strength and it's greatest weakness, writing-wise. Outside of the Fallen Arm, you won't see much in the way of character interactions outside of the Heart-to-Hearts (which takes eons to unlock because of how slow and one-sided Affinity gains are). This is one of the reasons why Xenoblade 1 is the least "Xeno" out of the series imo. The other Xeno games may not have that strong hook that Xenoblade 1 has at the start but they take the plot slower and focus more on the characters. Even the very story-heavy focuses of Xenogears and Xenosaga do this but that didn't stop half of Xenogears' cast from being irrelevant lmao.

On the subect of Heart-to-Hearts, Xenoblade 2's Heart-to-Hearts can be viewed the moment you find them and most of them feature multiple characters instead of exclusively being the "character A talks to character B" format. 

12 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Geofront added them 😉

Now this does put a smile on my face.

9 minutes ago, Caster said:

http://typemoon-bb.com/record/digdugbb/
Thank you type moon, very cool.

Fate/Dig is looking very cool. Can't wait for the anime adaptation.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Just checked the SC  achievement

"Baby come back

Leave no Chest unmolested

504/516"

So close

Oh my!
i7MTAR1.png

Just now, Caster said:

Yes
They also did an Elizabeth ghosts n' goblins game back during FGO's 2nd Halloween event

Awesome! XD

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Awesome! XD

A reason you should also play Hollow Ataraxia is that it actually has a really cool minigame in it, that's really fun.

4 minutes ago, Armagon said:

For as much as i like Xenoblade 1, it is very centralized on the plot and Shulk

And the Monado is everything

I am starting to think it would've been better if the damn Sword was a character instead xD

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Heart-to-Hearts

50 hours in and i only viewed like...

5 so far?

The growth is slower than GBAFE supports lol

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Xenoblade 2's Heart-to-Hearts can be viewed the moment you find them and most of them feature multiple characters instead of exclusively being the "character A talks to character B" format. 

THANK GOD!

4 minutes ago, Caster said:

A reason you should also play Hollow Ataraxia is that it actually has a really cool minigame in it, that's really fun.

I checked what it's available on, and it is on the PSVita, which would be good, because I still own that thing and it still works.
But then I saw... Japan only. Friggin' hell.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

I checked what it's available on, and it is on the PSVita, which would be good, because I still own that thing and it still works.
But then I saw... Japan only. Friggin' hell.

PC Fantranslations babeh

You still need to finish FSN anyway before thinking of ever touching HA xD

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I am starting to think it would've been better if the damn Sword was a character instead xD

The Aegis intensifies lmao.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

50 hours in and i only viewed like...

5 so far?

I feel like the most I've viewed in any single run of Xenoblade 1 is like, less than 10 I think.

Idk but since I almost always have Shulk in the lead, that basically meant I could only ever view his Heart-to-Hearts 99% of the time. Which prevented me from seeing the rest.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

Idk but since I almost always have Shulk in the lead, that basically meant I could only ever view his Heart-to-Hearts 99% of the time. Which prevented me from seeing the rest.

The thing is

You need Shulk in the Team 90% of the time since he is the only one who can reliably damage scrapheads and remove Auras

Melia can to a certain degree as well, but needs burst to remove Auras, and can't enchant

13 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

You need Shulk in the Team 90% of the time since he is the only one who can reliably damage scrapheads and remove Auras

That and he's the only one who can reliably break Vision tags.

I rarely remove the MC from the lead slot in RPGs so this doesn't affect me that much but I don't like how vital Shulk is to the combat in Xenoblade 1. If he ain't on the team, you basically nerfed yourself.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Ngl Mechanical Rythm is like

One of the coolest normal battle themes ever

Yeah, Mechanical Rhythm is when ACE+ realized they could just pop-off whenever they wanted for normal battle themes and get away with it.

329y3kr9w5751.jpg

32 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I rarely remove the MC from the lead slot in RPGs

With 4 Members/turn based i usually don't, but with 3 Members i have to if i want to give everyone a chance (i like to switch around alot in long games)

But playing without Shulk in certain section is 100% impossible

And Ai Shulk is ...

lol

34 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That and he's the only one who can reliably break Vision tags.

if it isn't on cooldown

2 hours ago, Armagon said:

At this point though, i'm just hoping there's any Xeno rep on the way. Could be Elma, Rex, KOS-MOS, hell, even Fei if Square Enix decides to not be stingy.

I agree, KOS-MOS would be probably a more realistic picl (not only because she exists in Project X Zone) since she's fairly popular.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

I never really had that much trouble with them

They outspeeded me by attacking first and delayed me that I got no turn. I had to reset so long till they didn't start with shadow strike.

What's the point of such a beautiful theme of four minutes if a fight lasts one minute at best!?

The only way to listen to it entirely is to wait after commanding a chain attack.

I'm done with Persona 5 for today. Spent almost five hours in this museum. It didn't run as smoothly as I wished, but whatever. Next time it will become better. The graphics and controls kinda hinder my progress.

1 minute ago, Falcom Knight said:

They outspeeded me by attacking first and delayed me that I got no turn. I had to reset so long till they didn't start with shadow strike.

Action quartz on everyone?

Tried staying behind so they don't reach you first attack?