Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Also, this was the only time we actually saw a wish get granted

Oh yeah! Now that you mention it!
The Holy Grail finally served its purpose!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Yes.

Press F

F

To those playing Super Thracia: you made me want to start it up again and... well the results are not great.

Lithis… well, he's dead. Finn critted him into oblivion. Whoopsies.

As for my other units, they hardly want to gain stats, besides the obvious LCK gains. I think i'm better off restarting now.

Although to be honest, I've never really been "good" at FE, I just love the series.

15 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

To those playing Super Thracia: you made me want to start it up again and... well the results are not great.

You my good Sir are either the bravest of the brave or as much of a psychological mess as I am.

Edited by Wraith

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Same.

Yay!

Seriously, though, I don't play for ranking and such because i'm simply just not good enough too. That's also why I generally stick with lower difficulties. (usually normal)

Not that the idea doesn't have any appeal to me, I just know that I'm not good enough for it. is all. But that's okay, cause we're all bad at something, right? 

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

lol

Restaurant owner Kirei is best Kirei

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Yay!

Seriously, though, I don't play for ranking and such because i'm simply just not good enough too. That's also why I generally stick with lower difficulties. (usually normal)

Not that the idea doesn't have any appeal to me, I just know that I'm not good enough for it. is all. But that's okay, cause we're all bad at something, right? 

This is so very true.

Edited by DragonFlames

18 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Although to be honest, I've never really been "good" at FE, I just love the series.

Yeah, I’ve never been good at FE (still not) either. Strategy isn’t my strong suit. But the stories and characters are what I love so much about FE.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Just now, Wraith said:

You my good Sir are either the bravest of the brave or as much of a psychological mess as I am.

I joined Godfrey's troop.

Well, I really like their map changes and graphic changes. Sure, once I get to chapter 18 like last time, I won't continue, but it'll be fun up until that point.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Yeah, I’ve never been good at FE (still not) either. Strategy isn’t my strong suit.

Game styles like Xenoblade and KH are more my cup of tea.

4 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

He is also still a phony priest xD

Which ties into the FSN references I talked about before. XD

---

Oh yeah, I played some Fate/Extra yesterday and fought the second opponent. Prior to the battle, he had this to say:

Spoiler

c6R4fB7.png

---

And on the subject of Prisma, I'm about to start Chapter 53.
And Kuro is still the best character in this series. Also, also: Illya Saber is best Saber.

Edited by DragonFlames

For me FE is about gameplay first, Story distant second. Outside of Tellius, FE4Gen1 and 3H, i never found FE stories to be really that special.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

And Kuro is still the best character in this series.

vJWtXKZ.png

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

That’s why I gave up trying to git gud at Smash. I can enjoy it casually, but competitive and online play where almost everybody is leagues ahead of my skill level just isn’t for me.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

but competitive and online play where almost everybody is leagues ahead of my skill level just isn’t for me.

not to mention ninty matchmaking sux

All my matches so far has been either getting absolutely destroyed or absolutely destroying someone

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

vJWtXKZ.png

Kuro-Oneechan is best Oneechan. XD

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

For me FE is about gameplay first, Story distant second. Outside of Tellius, FE4Gen1 and 3H, i never found FE stories to be really that special.

Mhm!
Just... when the story and characters are really atrociously awful, the gameplay can be as good as it wants, that's an immediate pass for me.
But that goes for every game, not just FE.

Edited by DragonFlames

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

That’s why I gave up trying to git gud at Smash. I can enjoy it casually, but competitive and online play where almost everybody is leagues ahead of my skill level just isn’t for me.

That's something that comes with a lot of practice. I've been playing Smash since the 64 era, all the way to Smash U, and i'm still not "amazing" at all. Of course you can enjoy it casually, that's still just as fun!

I think it's great that you can look at it in a positive light like that.

Also: online is just bad.

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Just... when the story and characters are really atrociously awful, the gameplay can be as good as it wants, that's an immediate pass for me.

hehe

it's the other way around for me. No matter how good a story is, if i can't stand the gameplay, the game is dead for me. 

If i enjoy the gameplay enough i even overlook story points i don't like much some time xD

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

This as well. Lag, even just a small amount, always makes me play worse than I normally would.

I think that applies to all of us, not just you, so don't feel bad there.

On the Smash topic: I've played competitive smash a few times, playing PM, and was told I was pretty good. That was good enough for me.