Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh, yeah, I forgot the map i'm on currently:

SuperThraciaEnglish002.png.a8085c74a31059318805a84308aa05d4.png

I don't like this map in the slightest. Looking forward to getting Osian and Marty back, of course, but I hate the all white... Ground?

Is this chapter 8?

I'm doing this chapter too right now.

• Replies 179.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 hour ago, lightcosmo said:

Oh, yeah, I forgot the map i'm on currently:

SuperThraciaEnglish002.png.a8085c74a31059318805a84308aa05d4.png

I don't like this map in the slightest. Looking forward to getting Osian and Marty back, of course, but I hate the all white... Ground?

That's a map? Oof.

Looks like a screen glitch. I know it isn't, but it looks like one.

Edited by twilitfalchion

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

There's gonna be a three week-long launch sale and the game is already $30 according to the eShop so i wonder how for how cheap early buyers can get it.

Ooh, I was not aware of this!
Here's hopin' we can get it for slightly cheaper, even though I'd gladly fork over 30 bucks for one of my favorite games.

9 minutes ago, Armagon said:

On the field, you can sprint and jump really high and fall damage doesn't exist

ALL OF MY YES!

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Finally. 5D Chess.

When i first read about this a few days ago  i was like
''what now? Not a meme?'' xD

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Ooh, I was not aware of this!

Yeah, the eShop doesn't really bring that up. I only knew about it because i saw it on Idea Factory's Twitter.

Unless the $30 is the discount the eShop doesn't mention that it is.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

ALL OF MY YES!

Oh and in addition to that, one you get the flight modules for your mecha, you can fly (though it can be argued that this takes away the novelty of exploration, though some sections of areas are only accesible by flight).

Yeah, Xenoblade X has the best exploration in the series. It's not even a debate. Planet Mira is Monolith Soft's magnum opus when it comes to world design.

Man, i wish Xenoblade X wasn't trapped in Wii U purgatory.

Just now, Armagon said:

Unless the $30 is the discount the eShop doesn't mention that it is.

That is a distinct possibility, though usually, they show the "actual" price next to or above the discount one, usually with a strikethrough so that you know which price is which.
I have seen nothing of the sort with MegaNep VII when I checked to see earlier.
Unless unless they didn't do that this time around because the game hasn't released yet. I guess this is something that time will tell. If the price goes up after those three weeks, we'll know about it! It'll be too late by then (probably), but at least we'll have gained some new knowledge.

Apparently me saying  ‘Finally, I find that the ‘classics’ or ‘best of’ anime simply don’t hold a candle to the ‘classics’ or ‘best of’ genre fiction found in literature.’ means I’m racist towards the Japanese.

Edited by Wraith

6 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Apparently me saying  ‘Finally, I find that the ‘classics’ or ‘best of’ anime simply don’t hold a candle to the ‘classics’ or ‘best of’ genre fiction found in literature.’ means I racist towards the Japanese.

Whoever said that is really stretching what looks like a subjective opinion to me. I see nothing racist about it. The person making that comment is obviously ignorant of the existence of Japanese-authored literature.

Edited by twilitfalchion

5 minutes ago, Caster said:

How do I use an avatar that isn't Tamamo? Asking for a friend.

Generally, you switch profile pictures the way it usually works.
Teehee

Me, I'll stick with Neptune for the time being. Maybe pick a different picture (or form) of her at some point, but for now, Nep will be my profile's "mascot", as it were.

23 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Apparently me saying  ‘Finally, I find that the ‘classics’ or ‘best of’ anime simply don’t hold a candle to the ‘classics’ or ‘best of’ genre fiction found in literature.’ means I’m racist towards the Japanese.

I am personally more engaged by stories in video games (specifically JRPGs) than I am by stories found in books, but you do you, buddy!

Edited by DragonFlames

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Generally, you switch profile pictures the way it usually works.
Teehee

Me, I'll stick with Neptune for the time being. Maybe pick a different picture (or form) of her at some point, but for now, Nep will be my profile's "mascot", as it were.

I am personally more engaged by stories in video games (specifically JRPGs) than I am by stories found in books, but you do you, buddy!

I mean, I've kind of trapped myself in a mental block, since I feel bad if I use anyone that isn't her as an avatar, so, it would help if I could somehow get myself out of that

Same.

Also I'm sorry @The Roger The Paladin, I planned on reading your H5 test playthrough, but upon doing so I was very confused by inside jokes that I feel like I need to start from the very beginning for, and then realized I'll need to do that when I have time, so I'm really sorry!

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I am personally more engaged by stories in video games (specifically JRPGs) than I am by stories found in books, but you do you, buddy!

And that’s fine.

2 minutes ago, Caster said:

I mean, I've kind of trapped myself in a mental block, since I feel bad if I use anyone that isn't her as an avatar, so, it would help if I could somehow get myself out of that

I got that one. XD
I was just making a dumb joke.

I sometimes feel weird changing profile pictures, as well. Especially when I have gotten used to one particular one or one particular character.
What I do is just take the plunge, so to speak. Switch it up, and if you're not satisfied, you can always change back. It's not like you're throwing the other pictures away or something, after all.

1 minute ago, Wraith said:

And that’s fine.

For the record, I don't think you're racist against the Japanese for having that opinion.

1 minute ago, Caster said:

Same.

Also I'm sorry @The Roger The Paladin, I planned on reading your H5 test playthrough, but upon doing so I was very confused by inside jokes that I feel like I need to start from the very beginning for, and then realized I'll need to do that when I have time, so I'm really sorry!

Don't worry about it. I mean, the catch about recurring gags is that they kind of help with old readers... but they do have an unfortunate effect on confusing new ones. Besides, not everyone comments every time, there's readers that disappear for lengthy amounts of time. I've noticed at least a couple people following the thread who've never commented. Really, it takes all kinds.

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Changing profile picture, huh...

That's Crash Bandicoot, if I'm not mistaken?

4 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

I could change my profile picture just by changing my username again.

I actually really like your current username. When I first saw it, I said to myself "okay, that is genius!"

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I actually really like your current username. When I first saw it, I said to myself "okay, that is genius!"

teehee

I won't change it (so soon)

My former usenrame has had the biggest lifespan I think, at least the longest time till a change.

Username... now that's something I'd never change. Almost eleven years and counting, and not a single name change.

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That's Crash Bandicoot, if I'm not mistaken?

Yep.

Well, final question before I'll leave this place to continue my Thracia thing:

Spoiler

Do you want to see a drunken Olivier in his support with Claude?

Sorry, a bonus question:

Spoiler

Shall I submit the support conversations to Joe Zieja?

Edited by Julian Teehee