• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

26 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

I appreciate your kind words and your support offer, thank you very much! I promise to work on myself being less egoistic and choleric and instead showing more understanding towards others. I want to stop cursing and be more positive. It will be hard, but I will give my best!

At least at work I felt somewhat balanced which is good, I guess.

I believe in you Jules. Do your best.

1 hour ago, Julian Teehee said:

At least my cousin's kids adore me already which is something.

Your cousin's kids have good taste.

Anyways, finally beat the Yokmir caves, and am currently going after the tree! I haven't fared too well, mostly because my allies aren't able to damage it much, so I'll try bringing Dolce and Margaret so I can have three spellcasters and two curespammers.

First time in months that I'm on a Monday-Friday work schedule. I have no liking for it whatsoever. Between meetings with peers and folks higher up at the drop of a hat, I seriously doubt if I'd have time for the folks I'm supervising.

At least I can still work from home.

Edited by Karimlan

2 hours ago, Julian Teehee said:

I appreciate your kind words and your support offer, thank you very much! I promise to work on myself being less egoistic and choleric and instead showing more understanding towards others. I want to stop cursing and be more positive. It will be hard, but I will give my best!

I will be rooting for you, and I offer you support should you require any!

---

So, after I was rather disgracefully slaughtered by the postgame enemies (who are level 12 and up, which I forgot), I decided I needed to get Arnice up to level 10 first. Then I took a break from Nights of Azure and looked for some other PSP games. My search eventually led me to this very awesome OP:

This is apparently an Atelier spin-off.
And predictably, I have added it to my backlog.

44 minutes ago, Karimlan said:

You getting that on the Switch when it comes out?

nah, I am not a fan of rebuying games i own. 

10 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I really should stop listening to OSTs of games that interest me...
It hypes me up too much. XD

58 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

This is apparently an Atelier spin-off.

IT's one of the more combat oriented ones afaik

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

nah, I am not a fan of rebuying games i own. 

Bangin'!

IT's one of the more combat oriented ones afaik

The only thing that I know about it is that this is where Nefertiti came from, and that it's an Atelier spin-off.
And that the OST is godlike from what I've listened to so far.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The only thing that I know about it is that this is where Nefertiti came from, and that it's an Atelier spin-off.

I see i see

And that the OST is godlike from what I've listened to so far.

Gust, nuff said XD

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Maybe Quest bosses or something?

May very well be the case! I guess I will find out sooner or later!

---

Yep.

Already one of THE best battle themes in video games period... (in my opinion)
And now I find out that there is a version that has lyrics. I...
I have no words, except...

The.
Hype.
Is.
Real.

3 hours ago, Julian Teehee said:

Once again, as others have said, glad to support you! 👍

6 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The.
Hype.
Is.
Real.

giphy.gif

Amazing! 👌

-------------

Well, fall semester has started. Back into a full-time schedule, but not really mentally prepared for it tbh. It is what it is.

Anyway...

Triggered the beginning of the second arc of RF4S, and interestingly enough, immediately triggered the start of Dolce's marriage event as well. RNG was on my side with that one, I guess. I knew the second arc had to have been triggered to marry Dolce, but I wasn't expecting it that fast.  Either way, I'm almost to the end of the event and will probably finish it later this afternoon.

Sweet potatoes are my wallet's best friend. I've got around 37000 gold and already bought the double bed. After marriage, I'll probably work on increasing my crafting and forging levels so I can work on progressing the story a bit more. The only thing I wish I could upgrade (unless another upgrade will become available and I haven't unlocked it yet) is my pocket. I'd love to be able to hold more in it at any time. I know I have a storage box, but it gets a bit tedious to have to go pull stuff in and out and dump my meals in the fridge to make more space.

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Well, fall semester has started. Back into a full-time schedule, but not really mentally prepared for it tbh. It is what it is.

I wish you good luck!

6 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Triggered the beginning of the second arc of RF4S, and interestingly enough, immediately triggered the start of Dolce's marriage event as well.

Nice! Congrats!

6 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Daaaaaaaaaaaym, that's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Indeed!

*whistles* Holy moly, that's amazing!
The beginning and end of the song are reminiscent of the chorus in Malvasia's theme from NoA2, which is interesting.

Though the Atelier Iris version is faster.

Edited by DragonFlames

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Triggered the beginning of the second arc of RF4S, and interestingly enough, immediately triggered the start of Dolce's marriage event as well. RNG was on my side with that one, I guess. I knew the second arc had to have been triggered to marry Dolce, but I wasn't expecting it that fast.  Either way, I'm almost to the end of the event and will probably finish it later this afternoon.

Sweet potatoes are my wallet's best friend. I've got around 37000 gold and already bought the double bed. After marriage, I'll probably work on increasing my crafting and forging levels so I can work on progressing the story a bit more. The only thing I wish I could upgrade (unless another upgrade will become available and I haven't unlocked it yet) is my pocket. I'd love to be able to hold more in it at any time. I know I have a storage box, but it gets a bit tedious to have to go pull stuff in and out and dump my meals in the fridge to make more space.

I'm still not convinced it needs the Second Arc to trigger. Nowhere I checked mentions that.

Heh, sweet potatoes. They were my main money source in Friends of Mineral Town (GBA one).

9 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Good Luck man

And yeah, it usually took me like a month into the semester to start going Study mode haha

Though the Atelier Iris version is faster.

I've to say i really love the Commentary, and i 100% agree with it. Music can make or break a battle. Bad music can really ruin the mood of the battle, while good music that fits the mood can make the battle so much better and more memorable

I've to say i really love the Commentary, and i 100% agree with it. Music can make or break a battle. Bad music can really ruin the mood of the battle, while good music that fits the mood can make the battle so much better and more memorable

I agree with that so much, as well.
And to answer Achiwa's question: yes, it meshes well. Immensely so!

Nights of Azure and Nights of Azure 2's sound rooms both have commentary from the main composers like this. It's pretty cool and very interesting!
... And then there's this:

*cough*
Also, I'm already scared of this boss fight. Christophorus is... tough.

Edited by DragonFlames

Oh my god my internet is so bad today

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Also, I'm already scared of this boss fight, since it's one of the two postgame ones...

Chris is in Christophorus?

And the Track reminds me of Sky SC/3rd Boss themes hehe

22 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I wish you good luck!

16 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Good Luck man

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'm still not convinced it needs the Second Arc to trigger. Nowhere I checked mentions that.

https://www.fogu.com/hmforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=159998

This is where I first saw that stated. And other sources I've checked have said the same thing. I can't say its perfectly accurate, but that's how it happened for me, so...

Here's another one that mentions it as well

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/3ds/635388-rune-factory-4/answers/473542-it-wont-let-me-marry-dolce

Oh my god my internet is so bad today

relatable.dll

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Chris is in Christophorus?

Yep. Her name is Christophorus, but she is referred to as Chris by pretty much everyone, even the dialogue boxes. The only one calling her Christophorus is herself.
Hs1EaOQ.jpg
Even in Warriors All-Stars, everyone calls her "Chris".
I imagine this is because Chris is easier to say in Japanese than Christophorus is.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

And the Track reminds me of Sky SC/3rd Boss themes hehe

I recall you saying that this one is your favorite out of all the NoA boss themes I shared with you before. Now I know why! XD