Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

8liy2nd930j51.jpg

That labcoat and glasses look natural on little Nep. Very adorable.
Also very funny!

Character Development

XD

I am legit laughing right now. XD
Hoo boy, I needed that. Thanks! ^^

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, time to do Rise of the Deliverance.

Best of luck!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

it's him xD

I must admit, I had to look twice until I identified him. And even then, I wasn't sure, since I've only seen him in one game so far.

for now, we gotta wait until Nep 5

I'm really interested in what they're going to do next, both with the story and the gameplay, particularly the dungeon design, because Fairy Fencer f and Dragon Star Varnir showed that IF/CH have improved a lot on that front.
Very much looking forward to it!

Just now, Shrimperor said:

Nep, now in 8 bit until next gen

The fact that this works incredibly well does not surprise me at all. XD

2 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

dungeon design

Virtua Forest #1337 incoming.

Seriously though, dungeon design is something i really don't care for in turn based games. In action games however they have to be good.

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Very much looking forward to it!

Umu same

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

The fact that this works incredibly well does not surprise me at all. XD

Afaik the original Nep 1 (not R;B1) had an 8 bit version of Splash, which got remixed for the theme we love in R;B1, which fans then made an 8 bit version of

xD

anyway

SHARE CRYSTAL!

*Serious look*

What level should I be to beat the level 126 bosses? I got killed last time i attempted it, and am a little unsure if I want to walk into that again. 

I mean, I know I slightly insane, but even I have my limits!

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Pft, took me fifteen turns. Too many misses there, otherwise it would've shave a turn or two perhaps. Well, Battle of Zofia Harbor done. Will do the others... next time.

That's the Echoes RNG for ya, it's really awful.

8 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

That's the Echoes RNG for ya, it's really awful.

Well, didn't reach Act 3 without not being witness to that... if I could remember another awful case.

I think the only awful case I can remember, or think of it as awful, is accidentally beating Slayde before taking Desaix's Dracoshield. Though in that case it was hitting when I wanted a miss. Then I just Turnwheel it back... thrice.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

9 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Well, didn't reach Act 3 without not being witness to that... if I could remember another awful case.

I think the only awful case I can remember, or think of it as awful, is accidentally beating Slayde before taking Desaix's Dracoshield. Though in that case it was hitting when I wanted a miss. Then I just Turnwheel it back... thrice.

Wow, you've had much better luck than me then! Echoes generator hates me alot.

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

SHARE CRYSTAL!

*Serious look*

Nice. I love seeing different piano arrangements of VGM.

Speaking of Neptunia music, this is such a nice theme.

------------

Completed Dolce's marriage event and watched the wedding. Eh, it's a simple thing, but I like how they do the slow walk and talk to each of the townspeople before the ceremony. Makes it seem just a bit more special, considering how much effort goes into getting married in the first place. Everyone has unique dialogue and I like hearing what each one of them has to say.

And the glitch where Volkanon calls you "Dearest" regardless of the name you pick is pretty funny as well. "Henceforth you shall be Mr. Dearest and Mrs. Dolce..."

I didn't realize how good the prizes can be from the festivals if you win. Got a long sword with 333 attack power. Way stronger than anything I've bought or found so far. It'll definitely be useful in tackling the harder areas to grind for level ups.

13 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And the glitch where Volkanon calls you "Dearest" regardless of the name you pick is pretty funny as well. "Henceforth you shall be Mr. Dearest and Mrs. Dolce..."

Wait, which version are you playing again?

8 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

RF4 Special.

Hmm, well, I know there's a glitch involving Volkanon and wrong identification usage.

Don't really know if it's the same one, but then it'd be something if it hadn't been fixed. At least that's a minor one. I once had to suffer through the game freezing glitch that happens during the game credits. Ugh.

Edited by Acacia Sgt